Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy My Life Is Starting Over Again

90's you say........this was my segue into that decade.

Suicidal Tendencies makes me think 80's / 90's. Which makes me think Repo Man. Which makes me think Loaded Weapon 1. Whick makes me think Emilio.

Which makes me think:

That's good work, @arb

So i was at the ice cream place yesterday. Or some day. I don't really remember when. It was really good though. Cold. The cats got vanilla.

It was really good. I think I ordered something or other.

i want to see these 15 minutes. and hear that soundtrack. but i am confused re the instructions. fun?
this

is a great song (i think) but also lifted off another soundtrack (kids, good soundtrack, better than the film imo)
i think i can find more. the 90s are haunting me.

edit, such a hymn, but still confused about fun:

Last edited:
i want to see these 15 minutes. and hear that soundtrack. but i am confused re the instructions. fun?
this

is a great song (i think) but also lifted off another soundtrack (kids, good soundtrack, better than the film imo)
i think i can find more. the 90s are haunting me.

edit, such a hymn, but still confused about fun:

Wellity, Wellity, Welity. What do we have here?

It's raining shitballs.

Conan agrees.

It's raining shitballs.

Shitballs.

Shitballs.

I feel as though there's an echo in here.

When you fall asleep before bedtime.

And everyone hates you.

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
I forget where we're at here so if anyone wants to bloody read it just say so. It's bloody shite anyway.

Good soundtrack though.

I don't care how you try to play it, Chan. This song is about Kurt.

I remember full well where and when I was hearing Cobain had died. For anyone too old to care - fuck you. FUCK YOU. You don't get it.

How about I make fun of the day John Lennon was shot? Like it was no big deal?

90's you say........this was my segue into that decade.

Off topic but I knew you were a good bloke arb. Suicidals are one of my favourite bands all time. I have seen them at least 7 or 8 times & they have never failed to deliver the set. Fucking brutal pits & Mike Muir has even more energy than John Joseph on stage.

So to nurse my pathetic little ego, I'm going to post in this thread again - the one no one gives two bloody diarrhea shits about. Poor little ol' me. Everywhere I go, it rains on me.

Hey, if it weren't about me, I wouldn't care either. I'm not upset at anyone.

It's just when you're writing jokes for a professional YouTuber ... you start to wonder about yourself. Even if she is pretty.

Anyway ... this was a late addition, but it was the song that was to play at the ending / credits of my story. It was basically the scene that the audience had to decide if the protagonist had died or not. It's a bit obvious. I'm in love with my sadness. I won't ever let it leave.

Maybe the saddest and most beautiful song I've ever heard.

I'm going to keep posting in this thread until someone forces me to stop.

This song was to play near the beginning of the story, when the narrator is released out of prison.

It's actually a really good story. Just too narrative, I guess.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back