Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy My Life Is Starting Over Again

Oh bloody hell. I warned yiou people!!!

This was somewhere near the third act.

You're welcome.

This site excels in f*cking with my cat musically
The kindle was going to floor......
I admit to being musically ignorant but what drugs were they taking when this album was produced......for research sake

Good news! For me.

The Project is back on. Amazing what one can accomplish with a pretty girl alongside while on a video call.

In the meantime, here's another song off the soundtrack. I know you all are desperately waiting for more.

Now, I just need to track down my team. Who are spread all over the country. One of whom is determined to stay hidden. He's the bloody cinematographer. :idon'tknow:

Time to fire up the 11 year old Honda with multiple dents and a mismatched door and a garbage bag window and get to work. This is living.

OK. If any of you have survival skills, I could use some help. The local police say he left on his own and there's nothing they can do.

I don't want to save this guy. I just want to find him. I just want to talk to him.

I am currently in the middle of Appleachia and I don't know what the fuck to do.

Okay. Great. I can't find him. I can't even tell him everything's okay. Totally super awesome.

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear,

Upon review, I seem to owe this thread a debt unpaid.

However, amidst current legalities, what is the saddest boi in the whole wide world to do? I just lost my director of photography. I guess he's happy being lost. Shame because he's a genius behind a camera.

How about another song?

Sleep the clock around.

All of the tracks I've listed will be on the official soundtrack. Most of them have been there for over a decade. But many more surprises. :smilie-devil:

And yes. You will be pouring yourself shots before the film is over.

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear,

However, amidst current legalities, what is the saddest boi in the whole wide world to do? I just lost my director of photography. I guess he's happy being lost. Shame because he's a genius behind a camera.

How about another song?

Sleep the clock around.

All of the tracks I've listed will be on the official soundtrack. Most of them have been there for over a decade. But many more surprises. :smilie-devil:

I have both a Polaroid and a dslr camera if you need a pic taken..........no nudity please.

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear,

How about another song?

Sleep the clock around.

Time to raid the A/V department at the local college or high school for a nerd to do the cinematography

Are we suppose to get weepy drunk to do shots or watch the movie?
I'm pretty high

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back