Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Navigating the asylum

Are you getting still hit with DDos attacks? I'm getting errors when hitting buttons and unable to post pictures and videos.

Are you getting still hit with DDos attacks? I'm getting errors when hitting buttons and unable to post pictures and videos.
I believe this is a software cacheing issue right now that @OldOyler has been working on. Hopefully this will also get resolved shortly. I've noticed that the problems with downloading pics (or using the smilies) happens sporadically; as do the error messages. :smile:

I appreciate everyone's patience with all of this. We're in the home stretch now.

Last edited:
I believe this is a software cacheing issue right now that @OldOyler has been working on. Hopefully this will also get resolved shortly. I've noticed that the problems with downloading pics (or using the smilies) happens sporadically; as do the error messages. :smile:

I appreciate everyone's patience with all of this. We're in the home stretch now.

I think you and @OldOyler have done a fantastic job. I know there is a lot of work that goes into maintaining a site like this that is completely invisible to the end user.

So thank you guys for your efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cool. Thanks for staying on top of this!

@momofthegoons where did the green snot come from on the top banner?
Surely it wasnt there all along?

Im positive I would have noticed the Ghostbusters-esque gloryhole motif prior to recently.
Mom- you giving happy endings to 'slimer' & friends?

where the fuck is the janitor anyways?

@OldOyler - mop and bucket required on the top banner. We have a code bukakke, I repeat we have a code bukakke.

I guess its way to attract new members I guess.
But if I knew you were giving out handy-andys at this late stage I would have waited till joining.

Sigh- all I get is the occasional reaming, spanking & the odd whipping or 3.
No fair:rant:

where did the green snot come from on the top banner?
Surely it wasnt there all along?

0KQm9Co.jpg

:cool:......... the fuck you talking about??? :thinker:

Did you hit the medication station twice Mr. Molorkus?

God im so confused,

will someone pls confirm there is green shit hanging offa the top banner?
Just so I know im not crazy.

anyone.............?
I definitely need your current strain name...

No, I see nothing green.

But I am *willing* to see it, dorkus!

Peace!

obviously i have to take matters into my own hands and point out yr all fucking blind.

I give you 'green snot on the top banner'

2hx6l1h.jpg

Just like they ridiculed the Wright brothers, Copernicus & Bruce Jenner.
Some of us visionaries do not let yr laughter, finger pointing & making of the cray- cray sign :mental: to put us off from telling you all to kiss my ass.

Now in all seriousness, I noticed it a couple of weeks ago & yesterday I cleared my cookies and browser history, and kaboom its gone.

Its now not there but it looked like its been placed on purpose (as opposed to some random splotches)

anyhoo, I fucken told yas I wasnt crazy.

I feel much better now.

Is there something going on with the avatar cartoon button? Is it my iPad or is anyone else having a hard time? It said page not found. I tried several times.

Yes. When we put our protection on the forum, it created a cache problem that we are trying to figure out. It should be working now for you.

Peace all!

Thought this was a good place to mention that we are attempting to move to 100% https mode, so we are tightening up any random non-secure smilies, etc. We also had to turn on what is called image proxying - and we now have an inserted OR uploaded graphic size limit of 16MB as a result.

If any images show up as a red x placeholder, please check the size of the image that is attempting to be posted.

Peace, and on to mopping!

:smoke:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back