1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Vapor Asylum is proud to have Puffitup.com and Dynavap.com as our sponsors.

Navigating the asylum....

Discussion in 'Forum Information' started by momofthegoons, Mar 9, 2017.

1. BD9

BD9 Leaf Dawg

I'm always late to the party...

But, when using the 'white' background which I prefer, some colors of text are very hard to read or unreadable. I switched back to black. YMMV

2. momofthegoons

momofthegoons Nurse Ratched Staff Member

Some of us have been using yellow to show our thoughts prior to a news article... and that's one of the colors that's hard to see in the default setting unless you highlight it.

Getting a few more backgrounds is one of the things on my list of 'to do's.' So while we are discussing, is there a color you'd like to see or does anyone have a version in mind they'd like to see added? I'll see what I can do.

3. Shredder

Shredder Dogs like me

Sometimes, but not now, I have a different look on the forum. Lots of color and side stuff going on. It's happened twice this week, and it's on my very old IPad 1. Now the site looks normal but I swear this asylum is crazy, lol

It's almost like two pages over lapping.

I've obviously slipped into another dimension. One not defined, not agreed to, on any known human terms, but burrowing into my brain pan like an angry weasel, with evil intent. Either that or I'm high.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    momofthegoons likes this.