Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Navigating the asylum

Thanks for the positive responses.. it's been a bit of a nightmare for my IT guy.

The new software changed up the entire style. Fonts, backgrounds, image sizing... you name it. Things that were white were now blue... insanity. You'd think it was an asylum.... :freak:

I mostly use my phone here and was a bit shocked at how it looked this morning.

But then again nothing is right until coffee.
I apologize. Had I known it would be as drastic as it was I would have warned you guys lol.

It's funny (not ha ha.... more odd). We had a test site up and none of this popped out at me. It wasn't until we made the actual change that I noticed all the differences in style.

I'm hoping everyone is adjusting to the changes..... We've done a lot of adjusting and tweaking... and hopefully have gotten to most of the things that were bothering folk.

I appreciate the patience everyone has had while we make this change. As I've said repeatedly, this was a necessary software upgrade to keep the site supported and secure. And sorry again for not giving you guys notice that it was going to happen. We had no idea (or at least I didn't) that it would need so much adjusting.

'Scuse the double post... :biggrin:

I have updated the og post here with new instructions on how to navigate the site. The only thing not updated yet is the option for the light version of the site. We haven't fixed the software update on that version yet. It will be available again in the future.

If there is anything anyone sees that is not covered in the instructions in the post or if something is not clear, please let me know.

She's a woman of hidden depths.

Yes, she is.....hahaha

images

@Baron23, I thought we agreed the pictures were private, and just between us...
Oh baby...I don't have any pics like that of you. Please send (hey, this is joking...right? No harassment here, yeah? LOL)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back