Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Navigating the asylum

If you click on the smaller ones, you'll get a new screen with a larger version in most cases.... sort of like what Facebook does.

It would appear that xenforo is trying to become more like the social media sites... not sure how I feel about that. :hmm:
Thank you, @momofthegoons. I'm no longer on Facebook, so I haven't seen the new fangled system before. Never fear, I have weedy weed weed, so I will adjust.

I’ve used safari as a browser since I’ve been on this forum, the last few years or so. The last few days I haven’t been able to access this site. It kept saying forbidden. I downloaded Google Chrome and was able to access this forum, finally. I was worried as to what was going on. @momofthegoons whats happening?

I’ve used safari as a browser since I’ve been on this forum, the last few years or so. The last few days I haven’t been able to access this site. It kept saying forbidden. I downloaded Google Chrome and was able to access this forum, finally. I was worried as to what was going on. @momofthegoons whats happening?
I'm not sure Carol... I've had some issues with Safari ever since we upgraded the software. Youtube vids wont show... but will on Chrome, etc.

Try emptying your cache.. other than that I have no answers at the moment. I'm sorry...

Very strange: I use Safari exclusively and have had no problems with the site of its features, recently or in the past
(macOS 13, iOS 13, PadOS 13)

I *have* noticed that about once a day, I need to reboot to keep things going right, but that’s not Safari specifically.
Doesn't bother me, its like washing your hands, but it drives some folks buggy

FYI,
I’m not that computer savvy. I try my best though. I haven’t been able to get vaporasylum with my iPad for the last four days or so. So last night I tried my dinosaur of a desk computer. I was able to get on. Today I tried my iPad and still it said forbidden again, I wasn’t able to get on. I downloaded an updated version of google search engine. Now Im able to get back on. Good times!

FYI,
I’m not that computer savvy. I try my best though. I haven’t been able to get vaporasylum with my iPad for the last four days or so. So last night I tried my dinosaur of a desk computer. I was able to get on. Today I tried my iPad and still it said forbidden again, I wasn’t able to get on. I downloaded an updated version of google search engine. Now Im able to get back on. Good times!
Glad you were able to figure it out. I was going to suggest using a different browser, but if you have been able to fix your issue.... :thumbsup:

I downloaded my new software update for my iPad now I can’t use my google or safari search engines to get to VaporAsylum. It says “forbidden”. Tried to reinstall but wouldn’t work. Very frustrating. I downloaded Bing. I am able to log on but weird font. I was very happy with my Google search engine.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back