Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Need help finding bubbler

So I finally broke my DH gate tire perc bubbler. :doh:
I’ve been searching their website but I can’t seem to find it.
1660154800936.jpeg

1660154818974.png

Does anyone know if they still make this? Or at least something super similar.

View attachment 39005
View attachment 39007

Bummer!!! I hate when I break glass....

Are you stuck on that perc? And buying from the Gate?

Male connections aren't that popular these days so there aren't as many options as there used to be. I found this by Goo Roo but it has an inline barrel perc. You'll pay a bit more than on the Gate, but Goo Roo makes some heavy duty glass and I've been real happy with the two pieces I got from them. Plus they're in the U.S. should you have any issues.

You also might want to try one of your local smoke shops. Or keep looking on the gate... I know @LesPlenty has had luck getting one of the glass folk there to make him the rattle can... so perhaps they would be willing to work with you. Not sure who it was though....

View attachment 39005
View attachment 39007

Sucks...have you looked at Popular Glass...this was (may still be) as store on DHGate...Steve whateverhisname....but he has his own site now. Yes, it will take a month to get but shipping is free and he has some very good qual bubblers. I have his FC-188 and use it all the time with my enano and vapcaps.

Check it out

A couple of 14s ?

Or there's this 18 .... so they say .... but ....
it looks like it's the main body of one of those bucket, banger and bong combination things without the bucket or banger, to me lol

I saw a few more 18s scrolling down a search for showerhead 18mm on DHGate

#2 looks right altho I would mail them to check the sizes as I'm not convinced they're 18mm

https://www.dhgate.com/product/faberge-fab-egg-hookahs-glass-bongs-swiss/730277235.html?

(there's more identical listings by other sellers too by the way)

And these 2 from a Google image search

Here is a good quality looking example,
1660188979788.png

A couple cheaper options very similar but I would ask for a lower perc than some of the pictures show,
1660188858959.png

Ugh, DHgate: Due to limited air transport caused by pandemic, please pay more attention on shipment.

I mean I know ordering from this site takes a while but we are not in a fucking pandemic! It hasn’t even shipped yet.

Ugh, DHgate: Due to limited air transport caused by pandemic
The Chinese took the pandemic very seriously...and still do, lockdowns are still happening there!
That said, I quite often have stuff arrive after a month or 2 that still has no tracking info...I always pick the cheapest shipping option so I don't really expect tracking info although most sellers do provide something, at least a shipment date.
When your new bong does arrive and it is just what you wanted...order another for a spare as glass is consumable.:myday:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back