Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

NEW YEAR GIVEAWAY

D5449A98-60F4-4C5C-A4A0-05A285AA7EDD.jpeg

First I want to thank everyone who participated. I really enjoyed being able to come on to something that made me smile on a daily basis. And there were a few entries that were hilarious....

So... without further ado,

winner-winner-400x400.gif

Here is the winning number :biggrin:

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 6.54.15 AM.png

Congratulations to @Popi who won with this entry. Hit me up via pm and we will get this prize shipped out to you Monday.​

Thanks for the fun comp and congrats to Popi!

First I want to thank everyone who participated. I really enjoyed being able to come on to something that made me smile on a daily basis. And there were a few entries that were hilarious....

View attachment 23894

View attachment 23893

Congratulations to @Popi who won with this entry. Hit me up via pm and we will get this prize shipped out to you Monday.​
Congrats @Popi !! Thanks @momofthegoons and all involved for having this contest,, was fun indeed !!

View attachment 23894

View attachment 23893

Wow Mom.I am a lucky guy today . Thank you ! I sent u my address via private conversation .

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back