Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Extraction NewVape Rosin Presses

NewVape

Company Rep
Welcome Asylum Seekers! Here @ NewVape we're passionate about Rosin; we were blasting our wives hair straighteners on day one of this amazing revolution, and as a high-end machine shop it took about a nanosecond before NewVape's owners were dreaming up the finest presses on earth. We started with just press plates, but after seeing the quality of the commonly available presses, we realized that production facilities need something more robust, something that will last forever but allow for high volume production.

testgroup_.jpg

From the Micro20(center), to the Micro10(right) on down to our 2" plates for home use, we've got a pressing solution for DIY'rs, to your local dispensary. Our newest release is the bi-metal cage setup(left) that comes with a custom controller that we've programmed from the ground up to keep an even, consistent temperature. Not Pictured: the legendary 100-ton press.

NewVape only uses the finest US-Melted metals, and all of our metalworx are proudly made in the USA. So whether you've got a small 1 ton Arbor press, or need to press pounds a day for your local dispensaries, there's a solution @ NewVape for you. Questions? Let us know.

https://www.newvape.com/rosin-press

Welcome Asylum Seekers! Here @ NewVape we're passionate about Rosin; we were blasting our wives hair straighteners on day one of this amazing revolution, and as a high-end machine shop it took about a nanosecond before NewVape's owners were dreaming up the finest presses on earth. We started with just press plates, but after seeing the quality of the commonly available presses, we realized that production facilities need something more robust, something that will last forever but allow for high volume production.

testgroup_.jpg

From the Micro20(center), to the Micro10(right) on down to our 2" plates for home use, we've got a pressing solution for DIY'rs, to your local dispensary. Our newest release is the bi-metal cage setup(left) that comes with a custom controller that we've programmed from the ground up to keep an even, consistent temperature. Not Pictured: the legendary 100-ton press.

NewVape only uses the finest US-Melted metals, and all of our metalworx are proudly made in the USA. So whether you've got a small 1 ton Arbor press, or need to press pounds a day for your local dispensaries, there's a solution @ NewVape for you. Questions? Let us know.

Hi NewVape - am I incorrect that the Micro 10 are not shown on the shop page.....there is a Mini 10 but not Mirco...is this the same press? I would like to know more about this press. My friend the "vape critic" has one of your Micro 20's and I have seen it in action...very, very nice press but perhaps a bit much for a home user like myself, but very tempting as this is definitely NOT a Walmart rosin press. :thumbsup:

testgroup_.jpg

Hi NewVape - well, I bought my friend's very lightly used Micro-20 from him and am only two squishes into my education with it. Just want to check in as I plan to post more about the press and rosin tech in general (well, as soon as I learn something about them! haha).

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back