Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Night vapors

Anyone else vape during the night?

I like to keep my saionara handy for a quick hit or two to help get back to sleep. Although it can make waking up harder, and I can be groggy for a time and coffee seems to revive the buzz.
Almost every night....at least one middle of the night session as I just can't lay down for all that long otherwise.

I sleep like the dead

haha...I used to. Last good full night sleep I had was 11 years ago. Woke up the next morning, got out of bed, fell down screaming, and was in surgery in three months.

Haven't slept through the night since. If I can get more than two hours at a whack, I'm overjoyed.

Docs keep trying to push Lyrica or Gabapentin on me but I won't have it. My primary thinks I'm just "putting a band-aid on it"....maybe so, but if so then its a band-aid that I don't fear its health effects so staying with it.

We switched from extremely expensive foam,I was not getting more than a hour or two No matter the density to a waterbed.
No baffles full wave action and it was life changing for us both.
Aside from cannabis I consider it my most important tool for day to day quality of life.
I understand how the lack of actually sleeping fucks your entire existence and I hope you someday find some relief.

3:30 ish every night mrs.arb is up for a session or two...........she goes to bed around 8:30 so not sure if that is the same really.
I sleep like the dead for exactly 7 hours then wake up.
:thinker:

I have 2 elderly male dogs that have to go out often. Somehow my wife never heard them beg to go out, lol. One is pretty much blind so I keep a close eye on him.

I keep the sai handy and loaded. A few hits puts me right back out quickly. Without it sometimes I just lay there thinking about shit.

Dark shit, gooey shit, hard shit, yellow shit........

Just kidding

I usually take a Temazepam (some here in Tas call them TimTams) if I find myself unable to sleep in the middle of the night (I also take 25mg Endep/Amitriptyline each night before bed), my wife would not like me vaping inside the house and I could not be bothered going out into the workshop for a sesh.
Maybe I need a Sianora and Dabpress to get me off the pharma.:sherlock:

I usually take a Temazepam (some here in Tas call them TimTams) if I find myself unable to sleep in the middle of the night (I also take 25mg Endep/Amitriptyline each night before bed), my wife would not like me vaping inside the house and I could not be bothered going out into the workshop for a sesh.

I think the general trend is to concentrates and portables. Lots of reasons to go this way too. Smell, convenience, stealth and now with rosin the availability is there as well.

When I deliver to patients I have to keep herb in a smell proof bag or reek of herb, but with rosin I can carry it in my pocket without issues.

...I think I may be the only one... But I cannot fall asleep for atleast a hour after after I toke... Too many edibles makes me sleepy, but vaping keeps me up like a stimulant I guess :idon'tknow:

...I think I may be the only one... But I cannot fall asleep for atleast a hour after after I toke... Too many edibles makes me sleepy, but vaping keeps me up like a stimulant I guess :idon'tknow:
Depends in the strain. Some keep me up for an hour, others knock me right out.

I'll vape in the middle of the night if I wake up, and can't get back to sleep in under an hour. I'm used to waking up multiple times, and I usually read. If I wake with a migraine, Madri-Guy loads up a Solo stem for me when I start banging my head into the wall. It's much faster and much more effective than going to the ER.
If I vape Chem Dawg or GG #4, especially now that they have aged a bit, I fall asleep right away. That's good, as Chem Dawg is on the menu for next year.

I’ve been using either cartridges or oil that’s made for an ecig type of vaporizer it doesn’t have any smell. I like the flavored oils. This oil I insert with a syringe that has a fine tip. Easy to use everywhere. I don’t like harsh either. It took me a while to find a tool and oil that I could tolerate. I didn’t like the vaporizers with the coil and donut hole. It was terrible tasting and made me cough.

Using wax on a nail smells using my EVO.

Sometimes it take searching and testing out. I’ve wasted a lot of money on cartridges I didn’t like. I have several. Can’t throw them away. Folks if you lived closer I would give them to you.

@momofthegoons Michigan is too far away.

Last edited:
I’ve been using either cartridges or oil that’s made for an ecig type of vaporizer it doesn’t have any smell. I like the flavored oils. This oil I insert with a syringe that has a fine tip. Easy to use everywhere. I don’t like harsh either. It took me a while to find a tool and oil that I could tolerate. I didn’t like the vaporizers with the coil and donut hole. It was terrible tasting and made me cough.

Using wax on a nail smells using my EVO.

Sometimes it take searching and testing out. I’ve wasted a lot of money on cartridges I didn’t like. I have several. Can’t throw them away. Folks if you lived closer I would give them to you.

@momofthegoons Michigan is too far away.

https://avitasgrown.com/homepage/

I am not a cart user YET but these folks seem to make some superior product.
All natural and available in Washington state.
I can only hope that when these products come online in Canada they will be be of similar quality.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back