Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Notable Quotable

This is not an exclamation point day. This is not a fist pump day. You sully the solemnity of this day. History will not be kind to you. But we will #NeverForget those who lost their lives and those who gave so much to help so many on that day, and the days that came after.

— Stephanie Tittle (@VarahnTet) September 11, 2018

41303811_2077348192325358_1718705745601495040_n.png

"I don't mind if my skull ends up on a shelf as long as it's got my name on it." - Debbie Harry- aka Blondie

I got my bass out today and had a little lonely jam session. Kind of nice to play again. While I was playing this Lou Read quote popped into my thick and empty head.

"One chord is fine. Two chords are pushing it. Three chords and you're into jazz." Lou Reed

I got my bass out today and had a little lonely jam session. Kind of nice to play again. While I was playing this Lou Read quote popped into my thick and empty head.

"One chord is fine. Two chords are pushing it. Three chords and you're into jazz." Lou Reed
I love Lou Reed, Iggy POP, David Bowie = they were all friends in music!

Just because your rich doesn’t make you smart! (My Wife from FRANCE)

@t-dub BLONDIE played in our city in da 70’s (we were new wave then punk as surfers ) house party!

Last edited:
Too much sativa can make you paranoid:uhoh:...... LesPlenty, just now.:smoke:
I love SATIVA.
However I agree with you : there’s some that will mess you up!
Back in HAWAII we smoked mostly SaTIvA’s before SURFING.

This AGANHI CHEESE is AWESOME! (Mix) ?

MEDICATION = 6.98765
STONED = 7.978125
CIVILIZED = not 2-day!
@Kellya86 da CHEESE is so powerful?
The BRITISH know how!
@Baron23 have U tried Da CHEESE Strain of CANNABIS?
My face is gone?

Last edited:
“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum....”
― Noam Chomsky
He’s has written some decent book’s!
Steven PINKER who wrote the BLANK SLATE is friend’s with him!
CANNABIS & READING = CIVILIZED

I would list the people I follow however one of the many is CARLIN (comedy) listening to him rant!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back