Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Notable Quotable

The Wisdom Of Keeping Focus And Perspective On What Is Important

0uhDp7v.jpg

Gone too soon. I miss him the most of any famous person that died.
I had the great experience of front row seats at one of his shows. Watching him 'in action' was one of the most entertaining and enthralling things I've experienced. He kept you captivated from the beginning of the show to the very end.

I agree Carol.... he is gone too soon. But I feel that way about most folk that die....

quote-i-like-a-man-who-s-good-but-not-too-good-for-the-good-die-young-and-i-hate-a-dead-one-mae-west-31-18-39.jpg

"There's so much crap going on in the media, news and stuff. And I just want to try and use my gift of martial arts to try and make this world a better place. Change the world. This belt don't mean nothing, man. Just be a good person. That's it. This is extra. This is awesome, but let's just give each other hugs and be nice, man. I know we fight, but this is entertainment. And afterwards, it's nothing."

~ Rose Namajunas, right after becoming the new ufc women's strawweight champion :headbang:

a253b56d86b3a508a176bc6c38bad847.jpg

epicetus.jpg

May your stuffing be tasty,
may your turkey be plump,
may your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious,
Your pies take the prize,
and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs....

- unknown -

firstofall.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back