Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Notable Quotable

4d3315b4a22355e553b7a7d06922a560.jpg

Ghandi was actually not as good a person as he was made out to be
He was a racist

In Africa he supported apartheid and there are letters where he calls Africans kaffirs and supports segregation
In India he didn't actually want equality for all people, only his caste of people, he still supported the Dalits (blacks of India) being treated like shit and called the untouchables where they are lower than animals in the class system

He also didn't want independence so much for Indian people to be themselves but for his caste/class to have equal rights in the British system

Also reports of being a closet homosexual yet homophobic at the same time
Then reports of abuse of women and possibly peadophilia

Bit of a Harvey Weinstein of his day...

Lots of inspirational quotes from him, some not so inspirational actions though..

"Ten years after the Chernobyl accident, and am I the only one that's disappointed? Still no superheros."

"I hate those e-mails where they try to sell you penis enhancers. I got ten just the other day. Eight of them from my girlfriend. It's the two from my mum that really hurt."

Jimmy Carr

Jimmy Carr is a savage :lol: . Just brutally British.

How do you guys say it, Bloody Oath, mate! Sorry, my Australian accent is terrible. I may have a few kangaroos loose in the paddock. :biggrin:
Wait. Is it roos or sheep? Hell, I don't know. Anyway, something is loose in my paddock.

Dude, Jimmy is hilarious. He can come off as an ass and go too far sometimes, but yea, hilarious.

How do you guys say it, Bloody Oath, mate! Sorry, my Australian accent is terrible. I may have a few kangaroos loose in the paddock. :biggrin:
Wait. Is it roos or sheep? Hell, I don't know. Anyway, something is loose in my paddock.

Almost there mate. If you have lost your mind you might say "got a few roos loose in the top paddock". So close.

Not bad for a mans last words

quote-ah-well-i-suppose-it-has-come-to-this-such-is-life-ned-kelly-71-56-80.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back