Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Only 2 strains for the rest of your life

C'mon ! You are not too far from me...let me know when you get to the In'n'out on the corner of Airport and I35..... :razz2:
I live in a city of surf.
After school south bound on the 405 100 mpg aloha surf rack’s hotboxing GOLD rolled after the seed’s were omitted.
Camp Pentalton Army Base was south of the point were wave’s were perfectly symmetric 4 dazed & confused life!
Only a surfer know’s this feeling!

All reminder’s of the 70’s was rant of CIVILIZED life?
Where or what is the name of the dispensary that has WEDDING CAKE?
I’m in the bubble North where reality is not present!

I live in a city of surf.
After school south bound on the 405 100 mpg aloha surf rack’s hotboxing GOLD rolled after the seed’s were omitted.
Camp Pentalton Army Base was south of the point were wave’s were perfectly symmetric 4 dazed & confused life!
Only a surfer know’s this feeling!

All reminder’s of the 70’s was rant of CIVILIZED life?
Where or what is the name of the dispensary that has WEDDING CAKE?
I’m in the bubble North where reality is not present!
It's a Cal market product ...I have no idea where around you.

Around here there are no dispensaries other than my private one

It's a Cal market product ...I have no idea where around you.

Around here there are no dispensaries other than my private one
Kush gram has it!!
If it’s decent i will grow it to be CIVILIZED

My bother has a house close to the Nixon White House.
I stayed in my beach town due to my wife like’s it so I stay put!
Happy wife happpy life!

She like’s California wine?
The weed is not bad at all?

Mom note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
2 strains?.....
GSC and Blue dream
(if I could add a 3rd, I would choose White Tiger.)
Two years later, and while I would have given a similar answer today, I can't clearly remember the White Tiger.
Both of those strains are still around, but GSC has not had consistent quality.
Blue Dream seems to have lost that magical perfume essence that it had about 9 or ten years ago.
Those would still be my picks if I could replicate the flower available in 2010-1013

My current choice of 2 strains to adopt and give a forever home would be:
  1. Super Glue
  2. Granddaddy Purple (or Erkle... love the purps)

You guys are confusing individual cuts with strains again.
Blue dream,gsc,bubba.........those all earned their rep off a cut that got passed around the underground scene.
That scenes dead now and the sharing has stopped and turned into selling.
Nobody is selling their best to retain exclusivity so..........another unseen ramification of legalization.
I see a lot of cuts being sold here that are not legit cuts just out of some seeds some idiot thinks are a strain.

Soooooo what about if you had to choose between flower and concentrate only for rest of life????
Id really have to think about this one....

Soooooo what about if you had to choose between flower and concentrate only for rest of life????
Id really have to think about this one....
Great Flower for sure, there is something about it that is special and calming.
There is nothing like top shelf flower for me, 710 is fun on weeks and holidays but my addictive behavior makes me worse than Elton John....

Great Flower for sure, there is something about it that is special and calming.
There is nothing like top shelf flower for me, 710 is fun on weeks and holidays but my addictive behavior makes me worse than Elton John....
That is a difficult question?
Maui WOWIE to remind one of “Hippie trippin” 70’s interpretation of freedom? (Captain Cook know’s the island’s )
SATIVA, HYBRD, INDICA in my medical supply cabinet 2 search CIVILIZATION realized!

ELTON JOHN does not make mistake’s during performance’s? (Guilty of “YELLOW BRICK ROAD” enthusiast!)

Last edited:
The Silver Tip maybe you’ve never heard of it. I like a brand called Ravens Grass, they have some awesome weed. They carry this bud called Silver Tip, it’s a combination of Super Silver Haze and Granddaddy Purple - wonderful lineage!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back