Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Onsen Labs Desktop Pro Vaporizer

hahaha....got this in an email from Onsen today:

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to apply! Regretfully, we do not have enough beta tester spots to fulfill all applications and if you're receiving this email, unfortunately you did not make our final selection."

hahaha....I have had many rejections in my life, but this is the first time I have been dumped by a vape company! LOL I'm heartbroken....I think I need to by a puppy for some unconditional love! haha

h9165A1A7
Sugar, it's for the best. It may not seem like it now, but it wasn't right for you. We all know you were hoping and praying, but we could see it just wasn't going to work out. You can do better, and you'll see this was a blessing in the end. Now, I'm gonna pray for you to get through this, so you go on and vape something, and you're gonna feel better real soon. If it's not right, you can't make it right, but you can take you some medicine and that will ease the pain. We're all here for you. Better a rejection than a bad breakup down the line.

Sugar, it's for the best. It may not seem like it now, but it wasn't right for you. We all know you were hoping and praying, but we could see it just wasn't going to work out. You can do better, and you'll see this was a blessing in the end. Now, I'm gonna pray for you to get through this, so you go on and vape something, and you're gonna feel better real soon. If it's not right, you can't make it right, but you can take you some medicine and that will ease the pain. We're all here for you. Better a rejection than a bad breakup down the line.
not-sure-heartbroken-meme.jpg

Not sure how much I'm allowed to say so critiques will be reserved, I have been testing the Onsen labs 'Dry herb' unit Steve sent over for a few months now, At this moment there is nothing really negative about it, I like to call it a Mini Cuisine-Art,(for the Gastronomes) For a whip style Desktop people should seriously not overlook this one.

Pretty crowded market, expensive whip vapes, at least it is not quite $699!
Always like hearing how new vapes are going @Helios, fire away.

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all had a great new years!

Update: We made our way through beta trials, learned a lot and made updates to the commercial release version. Thanks to all who helped! Here’s what we improved:

1. Improved thermal signature and heating performance for the dark roast aficionados (ABV pictures to come). We worked through some production and design issues to increase heating capability, which now reaches a peak in chamber temperature of 444°F.
  2. We now offer a PIC Tool with the product for Packing, Installing the screen and Clearing the wand.
  3. We now include 10 Titanium screens with the product instead of 3.
  4. Instruction manual procedures improved. Instructional ‘how to’ and cleaning videos to be released on the Onsen Labs Youtube Channel. Temperature Charts added.
  5. We now offer a Glass Infused Screen wand option.
  6. We now offer a more economical medium grade silicone tubing.
  7. Dial Label. Some of our early beta units were supplied without a dial label.
  8. Circuit board swap outs from the hand built beta boards to production machine made.

In Other News (¿If allowed here?):
  1. We’ve launched a New Website and updated many pictures. Many more high quality pictures and videos to come in the next few months, including vapor shots! Check out our Instagram to see what we’ve released so far.
  2. Commercial Product Release will be February 1st!!!
  3. Check out our latest blog post: 70% IPA (ISO) is more effective for cleaning your herbal vaporizer than 99% IPA: Why Less is More, According to Science
  4. Sponsored Documentary Release! Someone near and dear to us, my Aunt Teresa and Onsen Labs first customer, was covered in a documentary by the Medical Cannabis Community on her struggle with CRPS (Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome). I’m her caretaker in the IL program and have guided her along the path to herbal wellness. Onsen Labs has helped to share her story, as a documentary sponsor. Check it out here (she comes on at 4:37)
  5. We’re working on more scientific content for our blog, so be sure to Sign up for our Newsletter for more vape science.
  6. Beta Tester Applicant Discount offer to be emailed soon. If you applied to be a beta tester but weren’t accepted, you’ll receive an exclusive, non-transferable discount offer in your email box soon!

Thanks for following and let me know if you have any questions!

My second Unit shipped last week, I'm going thru its paces in various knob settings hard. So far no issues unlike last unit., many inconsistencies with heat transfer.

View attachment 18023
At first I was at 8 with the onsen stem and screen now I'm on 10 with an rbt stem and screen. I can achieve nice roast that way.
I told Stephen I might need to send mine back.
This is the retail unit I believe.

What happened to all of the things in IMG-2272?
I thought it would be obvious that pic was of a prototype with all the sensors attached for tweaking the product, that pic looks more like a ventilator than a vape!
1587790507636.png

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back