Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

elykpeace

exVASted
just got a pax 3 in a trade and i dont see a thread here about them? i only got to try it out for a short session before the battery died, but i have a charger comming in the mail!
image.jpg

it has an app... but i like the app . i was able to put the pax into "Efficiency mode" which starts at a lower temp and gradually increases. half pack mod that came with it is nice but i see the need for the pax pusher (oven is huge)

i got my pax caps to keep it from reeking so much

anyways... no love for pax here? i know its the apple of vapes but its pretty nice so far and i like the change of pace from my GH (quick extraction) to a sipper vape.
any tips or tricks out there?

just got a pax 3 in a trade and i dont see a thread here about them? i only got to try it out for a short session before the battery died, but i have a charger comming in the mail!
image.jpg

it has an app... but i like the app . i was able to put the pax into "Efficiency mode" which starts at a lower temp and gradually increases. half pack mod that came with it is nice but i see the need for the pax pusher (oven is huge)

i got my pax caps to keep it from reeking so much

anyways... no love for pax here? i know its the apple of vapes but its pretty nice so far and i like the change of pace from my GH (quick extraction) to a sipper vape.
any tips or tricks out there?
I'm diggin the Pax. Almost on demand.
Easy to clean. Discrete size. I don't use the concentrate option.
I sandwich kief in with the my flower on occasion.
' got a Ryot case for it.

nailed the grind consistancy and pack. love this vape. heats up in like 25 seconds and acts as a electronic doob. nice change of pace from my Grasshopper which is still my favorite but can be too much at times.
@Greyhair also no experience with the concentrate lid. for dry herbs its awesome tho

ill admit i was skeptical since many consider pax to be the apple product of vapes but there doing someting right. i had put this up on entexchange to trade but had doubts and decided to unlist because i cant see not owning one. flavor on efficiancy mode is great for the first 10
mins and slowly tapers off and when the clouds are gone i flick the side a few times and my nice brown pax patty comes tumbling out. the ovens still shiny after many uses. ilove how i can throw my pax capsand stick in on the charger in plain sight and it doesnt reek..

VERY happy with my pax3

~40 vapes so far but this is in the top 3 behind the GH and the woodscents. love love love it. going to fire it up right now! cheers guys

image.jpg

Thought I lost my Pax ...again:thinker:
Turns out I'm just aging.:myday:
Thoughts running through my head while looking for it ranged from ' how much will I miss it?" ( a ton) to "I gotta sell something and get another ":shakehead:

Well I got lucky and recovered it.
Celebrated with a GSC bowl.
Tomorrow I gotta pay it forward, somehow to someone.

My P3 ranks top 4 in the collection.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back