Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Paying It Forward

@Vitolo
Edit to add: Vito... you have been a positive influence on most lives you have touched. :heart:
Thanks, Mom~
One could say the same of a gal willing to put her efforts into a forum for us all!

Last edited:
I would like to express thanks to @deep_meditation for the large gift card sent to purchase supplies to keep local vaporists
"on the air".
That was a big gift, and I have already started the moves toward using it, for dropper bottles for tinctures for them, and batteries for the vapes that use them.
I will also get ecig batteries for those patients that have opted to use "liquidizer" with waxes.
Again..... Thank you.

I would like to express thanks to @deep_meditation for the large gift card sent to purchase supplies to keep local vaporists
"on the air".
That was a big gift, and I have already started the moves toward using it, for dropper bottles for tinctures for them, and batteries for the vapes that use them.
I will also get ecig batteries for those patients that have opted to use "liquidizer" with waxes.
Again..... Thank you.

You are welcome! I am happy to help out.

A Grizzly Guru Vaporizer came my way.
This unit found a home faster than many... as I have a gal who has been wanting a glass mouthpiece... and and likes high temps.
The Grizzly has an all glass vapor path... has wax cart, and e-juice cart.
All 3 of this gal's favorite features in one.
During testing, I found that I needed to bump the temperature to the top to get quality vapor.
The patient loved that about it!
Less to think about... just always leave it at the top, she said.
We tested it together and it was a match!
Thank you to the anonymous donor, for a less than commonly seen Vaporizer (for me it was a first time)... for a unique gal!
She sends love and I send thanks.

Sad news, and glad news.
@Amoreena donated an Ascent a while back.
It served it's owner well.
Sadly the family sent the unit back to me, thanking me, and PIF donor for making
the end go smoother for the patient.
Glad news is that the unit has already found a home with an Arthritic patient that can benefit
from he Ascent's system.
The presentation will be tomorrow.
Thanks to all of you for letting me share the "day to day" of Vape sharing!
I see you own an HerbalAire, @Amoreena ... always a sound choice!
@herbalAire Ltd.. Your units have been placed in a half dozen homes of local terminally ill and Chronically ill patients.
Kudos for a solid unit with great versatility for patient use.
I was sad when I gave my personal unit to a patient, but seeing them joyous was the reward.

Last edited:
@Vitolo your stories about your program always touch my heart.

Everyone should take a look through their cupboards and drawers. Anything and everything vape related could potentially help a patient in need. While there are some vapes I can't part with, each time I look in that cupboard I seem to find something else I don't really need. :twocents:

Last edited:
I would love to support your cause!
Please let me know if you need any glass adapters.

Vaporistpayitfwrdsmall.jpg
I will take this opportunity to let all of you know my role in life.
After a 5.5 week coma I was in a rehab hospital for a couple of years.
Against all odds, I learned to walk again (with assistance of walker or canes).
Not only that, but I met the woman of my dreams! @PattyVapes
We were married, and live together very frugally. I am on SSI, while she applies for SSDI.
I felt that I owed the Universe so large a debt that I would never be able to repay it.
I began to repay my obligation to the Universe in the virtual world of Second Life.
I could not visit for long with people in person, because I would become ill and need to medicate.
In Second Life I am called Vitolo Rossini (Google the name for fun!). I built a dog park and a center for coma survivors... "Survivors of TBI".
Once Medical Marijuana was approved in my state, I was able to help other patients in person.
I will go back a step...
For 10 years I had been a BETA tester for most major Vaporizer makers, (and many minor ones).
They would send me vapes and ask my opinion on how they could be improved for people with a myriad of disabling conditions.
I then started saving pennies and buying used vapes so I could share them with the community.
A number of local Doctors heard about this, and began referring new Medical Marijuana patients to our home to learn about alternative uses of MJ.... Medibles, Tinctures, topicals, and most of all, Vaporization.
By this time I had collected about 100 Vaporizers.
Patty and I also have no debts or financial obligations, so we find it easy to share, in spite of our low income.
I had been telling of some of my greater successes on another related forum, and it was there I learned of my own selfishness. I was repaying my debt , and others wanted to be a part of this karma-lifting experience.
I began to receive donations of money for consumable goods (batteries, butane, Iso, and stems and mouthpieces.)
When I wrote posts to thank these people, others read along, and some asked if they could send their vaporizers that were no longer in rotation. Some even found great deals and sales, and bought units to send.
Some have become regular vape and parts providers.

There are stipulations for the people I will help. They are all similar to me in the 3 stipulations.
  1. They must have a Medical Marijuana Card.
  2. They must be Low Income, and they do provide the Doctors with proof prior to the Doctors sending them to me.
  3. Their condition must be chronic, or Terminal, OR they must be a Senior Citizen
I bring these patients here to see "The Vape Show". They learn about the plant, and they get to see about 100 Vaporization Units. We discuss their needs, and they then get to see a half dozen units in action, and from there we narrow down the vapes to which would be easiest and most effective for each patient.

To date, since cards were issued in May of 2011, we have gotten well over 300 Vaporizers into the hands of patients in need. Their lives have improved greatly, and my shoulders become lighter each time.. as I feel my debt to the Universe being paid. I live my life as does Patty, by the words "Paying it Forward".
It is the only tool I have to share... is my knowledge and the means to get Vaporizers into hands that need them.

There is a sad part of my work.
I get units back from Family members that have lost the patient I had been seeing and helping.
Since 2011 two dozen patients that we helped passed away.
I cry every time, and Patty soothes me, and says that "we did everything we could to make those last days fun and comfortable for the patient.".

My life has revolved around this activity for years, except during the 587 day span during which All vaporizers and tools from my home were confiscated. We were arrested for our Marijuana and Paraphernalia due to an anonymous tip.
At the end of those scary 587 days, we were released, and all charges became misdemeanors, and the police were ordered to return our vaporizers... in fact they had to return everything.
That was in Aug of 2016. and we began again immediately helping patients.

IF any readers of this post feel the urge to help some very poor people, who are terminally ill, and legal Card Hoiders, you are welcome to join my fight.
I accept donations of any vaporizers that are not being utilized.
I also accept donations to buy parts.
PM me for information about getting unwanted Vaporizers to us.
If you are in a comfortable financial spot in your life, and wish to provide humble donations for parts and consumable goods, you can touch the word "help" on the bottom line of my signature. it is a link that takes you to a donation screen for VAPOR TRAIL.
Thanks for reading.
I will post stories about successes here, that you might share in the joy I experience when we work to make lives better.
I would love
Vaporistpayitfwrdsmall.jpg
I will take this opportunity to let all of you know my role in life.
After a 5.5 week coma I was in a rehab hospital for a couple of years.
Against all odds, I learned to walk again (with assistance of walker or canes).
Not only that, but I met the woman of my dreams! @PattyVapes
We were married, and live together very frugally. I am on SSI, while she applies for SSDI.
I felt that I owed the Universe so large a debt that I would never be able to repay it.
I began to repay my obligation to the Universe in the virtual world of Second Life.
I could not visit for long with people in person, because I would become ill and need to medicate.
In Second Life I am called Vitolo Rossini (Google the name for fun!). I built a dog park and a center for coma survivors... "Survivors of TBI".
Once Medical Marijuana was approved in my state, I was able to help other patients in person.
I will go back a step...
For 10 years I had been a BETA tester for most major Vaporizer makers, (and many minor ones).
They would send me vapes and ask my opinion on how they could be improved for people with a myriad of disabling conditions.
I then started saving pennies and buying used vapes so I could share them with the community.
A number of local Doctors heard about this, and began referring new Medical Marijuana patients to our home to learn about alternative uses of MJ.... Medibles, Tinctures, topicals, and most of all, Vaporization.
By this time I had collected about 100 Vaporizers.
Patty and I also have no debts or financial obligations, so we find it easy to share, in spite of our low income.
I had been telling of some of my greater successes on another related forum, and it was there I learned of my own selfishness. I was repaying my debt , and others wanted to be a part of this karma-lifting experience.
I began to receive donations of money for consumable goods (batteries, butane, Iso, and stems and mouthpieces.)
When I wrote posts to thank these people, others read along, and some asked if they could send their vaporizers that were no longer in rotation. Some even found great deals and sales, and bought units to send.
Some have become regular vape and parts providers.

There are stipulations for the people I will help. They are all similar to me in the 3 stipulations.
  1. They must have a Medical Marijuana Card.
  2. They must be Low Income, and they do provide the Doctors with proof prior to the Doctors sending them to me.
  3. Their condition must be chronic, or Terminal, OR they must be a Senior Citizen
I bring these patients here to see "The Vape Show". They learn about the plant, and they get to see about 100 Vaporization Units. We discuss their needs, and they then get to see a half dozen units in action, and from there we narrow down the vapes to which would be easiest and most effective for each patient.

To date, since cards were issued in May of 2011, we have gotten well over 300 Vaporizers into the hands of patients in need. Their lives have improved greatly, and my shoulders become lighter each time.. as I feel my debt to the Universe being paid. I live my life as does Patty, by the words "Paying it Forward".
It is the only tool I have to share... is my knowledge and the means to get Vaporizers into hands that need them.

There is a sad part of my work.
I get units back from Family members that have lost the patient I had been seeing and helping.
Since 2011 two dozen patients that we helped passed away.
I cry every time, and Patty soothes me, and says that "we did everything we could to make those last days fun and comfortable for the patient.".

My life has revolved around this activity for years, except during the 587 day span during which All vaporizers and tools from my home were confiscated. We were arrested for our Marijuana and Paraphernalia due to an anonymous tip.
At the end of those scary 587 days, we were released, and all charges became misdemeanors, and the police were ordered to return our vaporizers... in fact they had to return everything.
That was in Aug of 2016. and we began again immediately helping patients.

IF any readers of this post feel the urge to help some very poor people, who are terminally ill, and legal Card Hoiders, you are welcome to join my fight.
I accept donations of any vaporizers that are not being utilized.
I also accept donations to buy parts.
PM me for information about getting unwanted Vaporizers to us.
If you are in a comfortable financial spot in your life, and wish to provide humble donations for parts and consumable goods, you can touch the word "help" on the bottom line of my signature. it is a link that takes you to a donation screen for VAPOR TRAIL.
Thanks for reading.
I will post stories about successes here, that you might share in the joy I experience when we work to make lives better.

I do.
Many units function with adapters nicely, as actual chambers.
Male 2 Male 18/18 serves many ...
as dose 14/18 m2f.... & 18/14 m2f ( "Shrinker" not as often needed)
finally 18/18 F 2 F
Is this what you meant by adapters?
I would accept, and be able to use any of those pieces.
If you had a different type of adapter in mind, I am interested to learn!

I do.
Many units function with adapters nicely, as actual chambers.
Male 2 Male 18/18 serves many ...
as dose 14/18 m2f.... & 18/14 m2f ( "Shrinker" not as often needed)
finally 18/18 F 2 F
Is this what you meant by adapters?
I would accept, and be able to use any of those pieces.
If you had a different type of adapter in mind, I am interested to learn!

Sounds good, I can make you a couple of each.
Go ahead and PM me your info and I will make some up this next week.
I am glad to be of help for such a worthy cause.

I want to thank @fluffhead for the generous donation of what turns out to be a state of the art, very fine portable called the Airvape XS.
He had it payed forward to him, by using the app Strain Print from http://strainprint.ca
It seems that when you use the app, you build up points, and if you are a regular vaporist, then you build up many points.
@fluffhead had this vape in a very short time by using that system, and he in turn paid it Forward to our local low income chronically ill patients.
I get the pleasure of testing it out in the meanwhile, and I like it!
Watch for a video.. I will get that done soon!

The Airbvape XS from @fluffhead was placed today.
It was brand new, and about the best tasting portable I have used.
The flavor was clean, and extraction complete.... It beckoned for me to keep it, but it was so good, I had to pass it on.
I gave the Airvape to a veteran of US military service, that served our country and then was told by his VA doctor that he had a choice....
Pain meds whenever he has an issue, or retain his card.
The Veteran chose to keep his card.
The Doctor that gave this ultimatum is now under review.
The patient is an American Hero in my eyes, and while not totally poor, he lives close to the vest pocket.... and has been saving for a vaporizer for 2 years, before we were introduced.
Each time the funds were close to the cost of a quality unit, an emergency came up.
I taught him, and then gave him the Airvape... because if you love something, and pass it on to a person in greater need, it is a better gift.
One day there may be another Airvape in my future!
As always... thanks for reading!

Please allow me to take this time to thank an anonymous donor from the forum for the huge generosity that they have shown.
$100 was sent to provide terminally and chronically ill local patients with consumable goods for their vaporizers.
The funds are now earmarked for aqcquisition of Batteries, Butane, glass, screens, hemp fiber and more.
I humbly thank you for this boost to our program.
j6lyya.jpg

I am out of Solo's
The original Solos were a patient favorite.
I have numerous shells from Solos .... as well as ovens, tops and screw sets ... for anyone wanting to paint their Solo's various colors, like our buddy @ataxian does.
My eyes are getting worse as is my dexterity, so repairing these has become increasingly difficult.
I have stems for Solos.....
I could use Solo Batteries and or Solos that are no longer in anyone's rotation.
@momofthegoons ... Thanks for asking!

Last edited:
Time to thank @Oregonglassblower for the adapters that will help a few patients that desperately needed them.
I humbly bow with respect.
Guys.... check out http://oregonglassblower.com/
Well @Vitolo it's been over a month since you posted your last 'wish list.' Anything new that you need (beyond the obvious anything anyone would care to donate)?
I did forget, something.
I forgot chargers for 18650 batteries.
I am down to one, which I am hesitant to hand out.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back