Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Paying It Forward

Wow @Vitolo. I went dark on the major vaporizing forums in 2016 (shortly after I received my RBT Zion beta unit) which was right around the time your outrageous legal struggle began if I have the timeline correct. My heart sank as I read your whole story in the first post here, but I'm thankful to see that some balance has been restored and that you've helped so many people. You might remember me as Chippy_Malone previously, but I'm now @TheModernDayNeanderthal for all my cannabis stuff.

I've had my own regular life ups and downs along with maintaining my mental health and two more only partially successful spinal fusion surgeries in the past year and a half, but despite it all, some stability is being restored in my life, I've found a way to work again part time at home and I'm very happy to be back in a supportive MMJ centered online community that I honestly really need right now. I have @momofthegoons to thank for keeping up with me elsewhere and saving my seat at this table until I was ready to come back.

Anyway, I'm blabbering at 4:20am trying to manage breakthrough pain that's not letting me sleep, so forgive me, but I'm right now putting together a box of spare or unused vaporizers and accessories/parts to send you. But once that vaporizer housecleaning is done, I have some ideas for how I can use my abilities and resources to help other medical users in the long-term, and the best way right now for me to do that might be to use what I am able to do to help you help others. Let's chat soon and it's great to be back in a supportive MMJ/vaporizing community.

Last edited:
The Fury 2 project went well, and 12 local patients with chronic or terminal conditions now have a Fury 2.
I can not say enough about the Fury 2.
They now have Capsules of SS screen, with caps.
I received a number of them.
I have given one Cerebral Palsy patient with a caregiver a few of the caps I received.
His brother fills them for him, and stops by at night to empty them and refill for next morning.
They tell me it has changed the healthy brothers time spent trying to help, and the patient says he loves the independence.
Again, I get to sleep well tonight!

An anonymous forum member has done it again!
Thanks to you, today's mission is driving around, and delivering dosing capsules that I just received
HealthyRips generously matched the order, so there are easily enough to go around to the current Fury2 owners. One will be given 2 sets, to get him through the odd days, when no caregiver comes to help with his needs.
An anonymous donation of new unused Log Vape stems (P.D. and Tulip) have gone out and helped an arthritic patient that never maintained or cleaned his stems, and they wound up after a couple of years, unsalvageable...
Thank you (you know who you are)
Yet another donor that wished anonimity sent in a cash donation that allowed the following to happen:
The funds you sent went to help 3 patients.
All 3 use wax pens, and all 3 had dead atomizers.
I was able to get a half dozen atomizers from China (Yocan products), and now the 3 are starting fresh, with working pens, and each a spare atomizer.
One of the 3 patients was given a new charger as well.
I appreciate you.
@Baron23 ... the Brand New "Wing" vaporizer by ElmandOwl that you generously donated has landed in the hands of the cutest little Senior Citizen that is in Chemotherapy.
She loves the side attachment to carry her meds, and she feels very much like 007 as she leaves Chemo Sessions, and with dramatic flair takes it apart and loads up!
I get behind in catching you up sometimes...
but I do not let moss grow under my feet... so I stay busy... and that combined with a Traumatic Brain Injury sometimes gets me a bit behind!
I am growing more forgetful day by day.

An anonymous forum member has done it again!
Thanks to you, today's mission is driving around, and delivering dosing capsules that I just received
HealthyRips generously matched the order, so there are easily enough to go around to the current Fury2 owners. One will be given 2 sets, to get him through the odd days, when no caregiver comes to help with his needs.
An anonymous donation of new unused Log Vape stems (P.D. and Tulip) have gone out and helped an arthritic patient that never maintained or cleaned his stems, and they wound up after a couple of years, unsalvageable...
Thank you (you know who you are)
Yet another donor that wished anonimity sent in a cash donation that allowed the following to happen:
The funds you sent went to help 3 patients.
All 3 use wax pens, and all 3 had dead atomizers.
I was able to get a half dozen atomizers from China (Yocan products), and now the 3 are starting fresh, with working pens, and each a spare atomizer.
One of the 3 patients was given a new charger as well.
I appreciate you.
@Baron23 ... the Brand New "Wing" vaporizer by ElmandOwl that you generously donated has landed in the hands of the cutest little Senior Citizen that is in Chemotherapy.
She loves the side attachment to carry her meds, and she feels very much like 007 as she leaves Chemo Sessions, and with dramatic flair takes it apart and loads up!
I get behind in catching you up sometimes...
but I do not let moss grow under my feet... so I stay busy... and that combined with a Traumatic Brain Injury sometimes gets me a bit behind!
I am growing more forgetful day by day.
Vitolo - sounds like you are staying really busy doing really good work, mate. Really good work.

To the board, I probably should have told Vitolo to mention any contributions I make as anonymous, but I felt that by putting my name on it, perhaps that may encourage someone else to join the party and donate to this worth cause that is every so efficiently run by Vitolo and Patty.

I do, however, want to make clear that all of the virtue is invested in the good act....not the person (as in not me, I'm definitely NOT virtuous! LOL) and, in the future, I believe I will stay anonymous. An old mentor of mine once told me if I want to feel better about myself, do something good for someone else.....and don't let them know you did it. I have found anonymity to be a very valuable spiritual principal.

Cheers all and keep doing what you are doing, Vitolo.

Thanks @Baron23
Water piece has already been placed in a new home this evening.
-1.jpg

They are pretty darned excited about it too!

Last edited:
Once again, an anonymous donor has made a purchase from @HealthyRips.com of 4 new Fury 2 sets, to which HealthyRips.com has matched the donation to make it a total of 8 new units. Eight dosing Capsule sets were included in the deal, and our good friend has begun on a new set of Loading tools to make the set-up complete.
I thank all involved from the bottom of my heart.
Today the units arrived, and already I have met with a young woman that was in need and I set her up.
She was elated, and has contacted us 3 times since she got her unit (after the appropriate 2 hour first charge) to express gratitude, and to tell how impressed she was with the unit.)
I now wish to express my feelings of gratitude to HealthyRips.com , for their help in keeping the Paying it Forward program going, for my local group of Terminally and chronically ill patients that are without income.
The terminally ill on my list now number almost 60 patients.
The chronically ill with poor prognosis number just over 100.
We are chipping away at those numbers as we can!
Thank you.

Last edited:
Once again, an anonymous donor has made a purchase from @HealthyRips.com of 4 new Fury 2 sets, to which HealthyRips.com has matched the donation to make it a total of 8 new units. Eight dosing Capsule sets were included in the deal, and our good friend has begun on a new set of Loading tools to make the set-up complete.
I thank all involved from the bottom of my heart.
Today the units arrived, and already I have met with a young woman that was in need and I set her up.
She was elated, and has contacted us 3 times since she got her unit (after the appropriate 2 hour first charge) to express gratitude, and to tell how impressed she was with the unit.)
I now wish to express my feelings of gratitude to HealthyRips.com , for their help in keeping the Paying it Forward program going, for my local group of Terminally and chronically ill patients that are without income.
The terminally ill on my list now number almost 60 patients.
The chronically ill with poor prognosis number just over 100.
We are chipping away at those numbers as we can!
Thank you.
R U still selling the PLENTY?

A heartfelt thanks to @Philreal187 for his donation of a number of items.
Glass.... metal.... power supply... cleaning tools..... a TON of screens and more.
Thank you...thank you!
Items received... and I am delighted.
Every piece can be used by someone....
NO Leftovers!
May your day feel as fruitful as mine..... and that of the patient recipients of your generosity!

3 Days of visits that all went well.
5 patients that were Seniors..(all but one).
One Original Hot Box for a desktop for one of them. This lady seemed to have good dexterity, and she felt comfortable with the system (which many find complex).
The others got a variety of portables I had around.....
2 were able to master the Vapor Blunt Pinnacle Pro.
These were brand new units that others had been intimidated by, but all went well.
By the way... I got three new units in, that I will master and then pass out.
I got a pen.. the Linx Hypnos, and along with it I was sent a DaVinci MiQro and a Boundless Tera.
They were a donation from a member that wishes anonymity .... THANK YOU!!
I rarely help out of state... in fact all of my regular patients are in Tucson, but I do have a few in the phoenix area that I work with, using a "go-between" that drives to Tucson and meets me and accepts the units and brings them to the patients (I meet them on Facebook, and call their Doctors from here).
This time I have met a patient in a NEW medical state.
The patient is from Ohio, where there are only 5 Doctors approved to give MMJ recommendations.
They use the letters, and will be issued cards once dispensaries are opened.
In the meanwhile they are allowed to use there letters in Michigan dispensaries, in a great act of cooperation between states.
He is a member of a pain group, that is comprised of low income folks.
A first for me to send units to another state, but I will be forwarding him a few Flowermates (all various models) and a couple of Haze V2 units.
As I said I do not help out of my area, because the need here is great, and it would be hard to provide for other areas, but the fellows story was compelling, and his Doctor checked out in credentials, and I was privy to the actual letter of recommendation.
I will leave this patient's name out here as well, as I felt it a private matter.
These units I am sending are units that require a tiny bit more dexterity than my most recent patients, so I felt this gesture would be good Karma.... and perhaps help a few patients in another area to feel that someone cares!
Also.... another donor has taken Healthy Rips up on their "double-up offer"....
They have purchased 2 Fury 2 units, and had them sent to me, and I will receive 4 units along with dosing capsules to disperse among my most recent line-up of new patients that local Doctors have referred to us.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.
It looks like I have a great deal to be thankful for. I am alive and kicking, and I get to wake up near my miraculous Patty each day.
Much love to you all.
Thanks for reading!

My special thanks to an anonymous donor for participating in @HealthyRips.com 's special offer of matching purchases for distribution to patients.
2 Units arrived, and will go to homes in short order.
Another large thanks to a special gal for her donation of a Chewy2 grinder, and a NEW DBV that by chance will be going to the same patient when we can arrange transportation. The DBV was what he had been hoping and waiting for.
Sadly, I was in an accident (a bad one)
Wednesday a lady ran a red light, and then went into oncoming traffic in the opposing lane.
She was doing 50 and I was only doing 20, .... luckily the police were there and saw it all.
The 96 Explorer is toast... done.
I hurt most bones, and bruised entire body....
Left leg has been paralyzed for 15 years, so I use a cane or walker and right foot does the work.
Right ankle was shattered...
Had surgery Thursday.. they clamped ankle bone, and placed screws to attach it back to lower leg.
My paralyzed left leg now has to shuffle me along if I attempt walker use... but I am pretty much confined to wheelchair for the upcoming months.
I will be getting help to get units to patients in short order.....
..but must rest up for a bit.
Thanks for all of your support and help.
This injury won't put me down for long.. but I must go easy!
God Bless you all at this season, and again...
Thanks for reading.

Oh @Vitolo ..... I am so sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you aren't in too much pain.

While shattering your ankle is awful, thank god you made it out alive. It could have been so much worse. Wow.... you sure have had physical trials in your life. Please take care of yourself and try not to stress about 'work not done.' You've done so much for your community and I know that once you are back to full strength again will continue. Take the holiday season and the next few months to rest and regroup. Regain your strength. I know you can get through this. You are a warrior.

All the best to you and Patty. And feel free to give me a call if you'd like to chat sometime.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back