Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Paying It Forward

My special thanks to an anonymous donor for participating in @HealthyRips.com 's special offer of matching purchases for distribution to patients.
2 Units arrived, and will go to homes in short order.
Another large thanks to a special gal for her donation of a Chewy2 grinder, and a NEW DBV that by chance will be going to the same patient when we can arrange transportation. The DBV was what he had been hoping and waiting for.
Sadly, I was in an accident (a bad one)
Wednesday a lady ran a red light, and then went into oncoming traffic in the opposing lane.
She was doing 50 and I was only doing 20, .... luckily the police were there and saw it all.
The 96 Explorer is toast... done.
I hurt most bones, and bruised entire body....
Left leg has been paralyzed for 15 years, so I use a cane or walker and right foot does the work.
Right ankle was shattered...
Had surgery Thursday.. they clamped ankle bone, and placed screws to attach it back to lower leg.
My paralyzed left leg now has to shuffle me along if I attempt walker use... but I am pretty much confined to wheelchair for the upcoming months.
I will be getting help to get units to patients in short order.....
..but must rest up for a bit.
Thanks for all of your support and help.
This injury won't put me down for long.. but I must go easy!
God Bless you all at this season, and again...
Thanks for reading.

So sorry to hear friend
This is such bad news for you
Glad you are pushing through with such a strong attitude
Healing thoughts sent your way mate....

Sending positive thoughts your way @Vitolo & for a speedy recovery from the accident. Sure you have been through worse but that shows more about your resilience than anything else.

I want to thank a member who donated a box filled to the brim with a variety of grinders. No two are the same.
Thanks from the heart @Vapeur Rogue
I am excited to give the next patients a choice and watch them select.
That is one main thing that I remember about post-coma life, and getting my life together... it was lack of choice.
Accept what you are given, and utilize it with thanks to God for allowing you to have been the recipient.
I generally get a pile together of grinders. The plastic and acrylic ones, I set off to the side, in case I run out of metal ones.
Most of mine are generic 4 piece grinders.... I instruct and point out the good points, even though I prefer personally to use 2 piece grinders.
Choice makes a person with no money feel both wealthy, and like they matter.
Same with meds... getting to choose between strains.
For a low income patient that knows they are not going to improve.......
it offers something special.
I call it the "Aint I the shit" factor.
Yeah.. I be having things... it makes a patient feel great, and it is something that can't be taken away.
The self esteem stays!
Thanks for reading.

My special thanks to an anonymous donor for participating in @HealthyRips.com 's special offer of matching purchases for distribution to patients.
2 Units arrived, and will go to homes in short order.
Another large thanks to a special gal for her donation of a Chewy2 grinder, and a NEW DBV that by chance will be going to the same patient when we can arrange transportation. The DBV was what he had been hoping and waiting for.
Sadly, I was in an accident (a bad one)
Wednesday a lady ran a red light, and then went into oncoming traffic in the opposing lane.
She was doing 50 and I was only doing 20, .... luckily the police were there and saw it all.
The 96 Explorer is toast... done.
I hurt most bones, and bruised entire body....
Left leg has been paralyzed for 15 years, so I use a cane or walker and right foot does the work.
Right ankle was shattered...
Had surgery Thursday.. they clamped ankle bone, and placed screws to attach it back to lower leg.
My paralyzed left leg now has to shuffle me along if I attempt walker use... but I am pretty much confined to wheelchair for the upcoming months.
I will be getting help to get units to patients in short order.....
..but must rest up for a bit.
Thanks for all of your support and help.
This injury won't put me down for long.. but I must go easy!
God Bless you all at this season, and again...
Thanks for reading.
I'm so sorry to be late to this thread and this mournful news. Speediest of recoveries, Vitolo. You are in my thoughts.

This was a good read
:)
I want to thank a member who donated a box filled to the brim with a variety of grinders. No two are the same.
Thanks from the heart @Vapeur Rogue
I am excited to give the next patients a choice and watch them select.
That is one main thing that I remember about post-coma life, and getting my life together... it was lack of choice.
Accept what you are given, and utilize it with thanks to God for allowing you to have been the recipient.
I generally get a pile together of grinders. The plastic and acrylic ones, I set off to the side, in case I run out of metal ones.
Most of mine are generic 4 piece grinders.... I instruct and point out the good points, even though I prefer personally to use 2 piece grinders.
Choice makes a person with no money feel both wealthy, and like they matter.
Same with meds... getting to choose between strains.
For a low income patient that knows they are not going to improve.......
it offers something special.
I call it the "Aint I the shit" factor.
Yeah.. I be having things... it makes a patient feel great, and it is something that can't be taken away.
The self esteem stays!
Thanks for reading.

@Vitolo Thank you for sharing this insight on choice. So well put.

Vito, I was going to do this in pm but then, since you made your accident public, I thought I would do it in a post. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wondering...

How are you feeling? How is therapy going? I know it's a difficult road... and one you have been down before. What it is in your life that has made it so that you need to 'relearn' walking as much as you have I don't understand... perhaps a carry over from a previous lifetime. But you are so strong in body and spirit. I know you will succeed just like you did the last time. And you have your lovely Patty there by your side this time which has to be comforting.

All the best to both of you. I hope the holidays have been good to you and wish you all the best in the new year.

And... I do believe it's time for an update of your wish list since you are still carrying on with your work; in spite of all that has happened. Perhaps we can get a bit more into your hands.

Vito, I was going to do this in pm but then, since you made your accident public, I thought I would do it in a post. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wondering...

How are you feeling? How is therapy going? I know it's a difficult road... and one you have been down before. What it is in your life that has made it so that you need to 'relearn' walking as much as you have I don't understand... perhaps a carry over from a previous lifetime. But you are so strong in body and spirit. I know you will succeed just like you did the last time. And you have your lovely Patty there by your side this time which has to be comforting.

All the best to both of you. I hope the holidays have been good to you and wish you all the best in the new year.

And... I do believe it's time for an update of your wish list since you are still carrying on with your work; in spite of all that has happened. Perhaps we can get a bit more into your hands.
@Vitolo you R loved by people who care!

Return soon after you’re recovered!
You R missed!

I see the surgeon every 6 weeks.....
I just saw him today.
Thanks for asking about my progress....
And I apologize for not responding sooner.
I will even tell about a good deal that would be well placed on a wish list.
The folks at HealthyRips.com will match any donation purchased of a Fury 2, and send me 2 of them including a set of dosing capsules for each. (4 Fury 2 orders = 8!)
Also on my wish list is an Arizer Solo Battery or two if anyone has them or is "connected".
Biggest thing on my wish list right now is for all of you to experience joy and love this year.
It is scary with the strange situation the world faces, but we have each other.....
... and I wish everyone that reads this success and happiness as the year turns.
I wish the same to all who don't read this as well.
My trouble now is that the right leg can not function, and I used to walk on a cane... using my stronger (now weaker ) right leg.
My left leg.... spastic, and with partial paralysis jut can not have the strength to help me use crutch or walker.. so, I am in a wheelchair a great deal.
One day before long I will have my right legs function back, and the weak left leg can be carried again.
Thanks so very much for asking.
Love to you all!

Last edited:
I see the surgeon every 6 weeks.....
I just saw him today.
Thanks for asking about my progress....
And I apologize for not responding sooner.
I will even tell about a good deal that would be well placed on a wish list.
The folks at HealthyRips.com will match any donation purchased of a Fury 2, and send me 2 of them including a set of dosing capsules for each.
Also on my wish list is an Arizer Solo Battery or two if anyone has them or is "connected".
Biggest thing on my wish list right now is for all of you to experience joy and love this year.
It is scary with the strange situation the world faces, but we have each other.....
... and I wish everyone that reads this success and happiness as the year turns.
I wish the same to all who don't read this as well.
My trouble now is that the right leg can not function, and I used to walk on a cane... using my stronger (now weaker ) right leg.
My left leg.... spastic, and with partial paralysis jut can not have the strength to help me use crutch or walker.. so, I am in a wheelchair a great deal.
One day before long I will have my right legs function back, and the weak left leg can be carried again.
Thanks so very much for asking.
Love to you all!
Thoughts with you friend with your healing

I hope you are coping okay
I have not the things you request but I do have a lot of glass cones and domes/nails if you can use them at all

Speedy recovery on the leg

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the well wishes!
I actually do have something to add to a wish list...
Magic Flight Launch Box Batteries.
I have many patients that use them for their portables, and most have gone for years on one set of batteries, but recently two told me their batteries won't hold a charge.
I am not surprised.
I had spares, but nobody had asked in a while, so I let them slip from my mind.

Now… there are some donations that boggle my mind.
The Owner of Chewy Grinders has decided to get rid of the old stock of Chewy 1 grinders, and continue on with Chewy 2 grinders.
He has decided to donate the older version to the low income patients in my area.
I now have enough Chewy 1 grinders to set up every patient that I know and then some.
I am making arrangements for a demo/giveaway, at our local 420 Social Club, where almost all participants fit the criteria of being chronically ill, and also of low income.
Thank you Chewy for your generosity toward the community.
What a dude!

I spoke of a girl named Yazy back at https://vaporasylum.com/threads/paying-it-forward.48/page-4#post-11458
In addition to the numerous health improvements they've witnessed, the girl is now completely pharmaceutical free! Which means no more antidepressant or anxiety medication. Yazy is able to live a more normal life because of cannabis.

She turns 18 years old this year.
The "ONE" vaporizer from Planet of the Vapes, is like the Fury2, but they have added Haptic (vibratory) feedback. The "ONE" will replace Yazy's Odin.
I am crying as I type, because it has been a long road that Yazy has had to travel, and I was blessed and I am grateful to be a part of improving her life!

What a wonderful story! May Yazy's continued accomplishments granted by the benefits of cannabis amaze all those around her.
Da best vaporizer?
U can’t say?
I like most of them however @Vitolo mailed me one that is perfect 4-me!
@Squiby U need 2 try a “M”?
MAUI WOWIE HAS ME 8.97546231671819107432 (ROSIN?)
@LesPlenty U ever tried a PLENTY?
Hot as a irrigated dessert 2-day?
4-this time of year?
SAGAN know’s!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back