Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Paying It Forward

Da best vaporizer?
U can’t say?
I like most of them however @Vitolo mailed me one that is perfect 4-me!
@Squiby U need 2 try a “M”?
MAUI WOWIE HAS ME 8.97546231671819107432 (ROSIN?)
@LesPlenty U ever tried a PLENTY?
Hot as a irrigated dessert 2-day?
4-this time of year?
SAGAN know’s!

The Plenty was the first vape to properly convert me
I believe it was one of @LesPlenty first too

flavor.....(pleasure) Vs. Conservation.......
I fine lie... a tightrope we all walk!
@Vitolo I like flavor.

It’s new to me?

When seedless CANNABIS came into fashion the effect was my aim.
The LEAFY chart would have one page when I became a troll.
Today decade’s Latter there are pages of strain’s to choose from?
What I like is not the same for other’s?

Da PLENTY is a KING for Flavor!
Effect wise of course if you’re consuming TOP SHELF?

Last edited:
@Vitolo I like flavor.

It’s new to me?

When seedless CANNABIS came into fashion the effect was my aim.
The LEAFY chart would have one page when I became a troll.
Today decade’s Latter there are pages of strain’s to choose from?
What I like is not the same for other’s?

Da PLENTY is a KING for Flavor!
Effect wise of course if you’re consuming TOP SHELF?
2019-08-12 studies in ASTRONOMY
LEMON HAZE is decent 4 CIVILIZED behavior?

Today was the day to stop licking my wounds and get myself together.
I go see 4 patients (not at once) and each will be getting a portable.
First Man, a spinal arthritis patient will be getting a new Vapir Prima. He liked it's style in the adds and read up on it a bit, and he also does a small amount of concentrates when available to him... so I thought it a good dual purpose unit.
(we all know any unit is good for both, using de-gummed hemp or my personal favorite, cotton)
The next three are all ladies...
All Cancer survivors...
All flower lovers.
Two of these gals will be getting Vivant's "Alternate".
Both used (by me!), but with new tops and new batteries. (and an older "Haze" dual battery charger.
This is a convenient placement as they live together.
The final unit will go to a younger patient, in her early 20's.
She will get the original "Air XS". While it has the original style quirky top with double screens, she has the best manual dexterity, and will master this unit with ease.
Getting out there, and into the community.
My place is too small for them to visit here, as Dusty the Shepherd has little tolerance for strangers at this time.

Dusty waiting for next victim
Results of the day:
The visits went great, in a record breaking 4 hours!
She will get the original "Air XS". While it has the original style quirky top with double screens, she has the best manual dexterity, and will master this unit with ease.
And as I demoed it's use, and fast heat-up.... I realized how much I would miss that bad little boy of a vape. Minimal Meds... fast heat-up!
But a gift is worth more, if you part with one that you really were crazy about.
It makes it a more valuable gift!
It was a good day, and I feel better about life and about myself.
I think I will have a vape break!

Good stuff
I'm on a similar mission later today
Off to gift a tera and an F2 and some glass and a QB and torch
A cancer patient also recieving gifts to stop combusting

Good to hear you are able to get back to what you do :)

Do you rate the newer alternate as safe @Vitolo ?
I had looked at them but was turned off by the bad reports at the start

Do you rate the newer alternate as safe @Vitolo ?
I had looked at them but was turned off by the bad reports at the start
I never had a problem, and I was among the first of the original release.
I was given a second top, and then I was sent a third.
I am still on the first top, using the unit about once every other day.
I do not push the heat.. I stay at 380, I let it cool a minute when done, before opening it.
I avoid back to back sessions with most vapes, but true, I stick to that philosophy more fervently with the Alternate.
I am NOT anti-plastic... I still use earlier Vapir Vaporizers.
I just don't go out of my way to see if they will crack, melt or become misshapen.

The Newer Alternate
Because the case is a space age plastic, the case is NOT the vapor path. It is a lightweight "keep yer hands cool" device....
A handle.
You vape directly from ceramic chamber... convection too... and you inhale through a tiny vapor path of high temp polymers.
one hit, and the vapor path is coated by resins, and become more so with each use.
YEs.... I vote it is safe.

Finally got to go and drop off my pressies to the cancer patient
Sat down and showed how to use everything
Two vapes, a tera and an F2, and a dab rig and bong
Very high after demos lol

Patient was very happy and is ready to give up combustion now
Another one converted

They got their medical oil too

And got them onto rosin
Not many know of or have had rosin here
I love seeing the face of a first time dabber but long time smoker.....

She was one very happy patient today :)

As @Vitolo said it's hard when you like the vape - I have a spare tera but had not used the F2 for a while and with WPA
I forgot how much I like it and found it hard after demoing to give away

But it's all for the better as I didn't use much lately and I have converted a new person to the vape world :)

Finally got to go and drop off my pressies to the cancer patient
Sat down and showed how to use everything
Two vapes, a tera and an F2, and a dab rig and bong
Very high after demos lol

Patient was very happy and is ready to give up combustion now
Another one converted

They got their medical oil too

And got them onto rosin
Not many know of or have had rosin here
I love seeing the face of a first time dabber but long time smoker.....

She was one very happy patient today :)

As @Vitolo said it's hard when you like the vape - I have a spare tera but had not used the F2 for a while and with WPA
I forgot how much I like it and found it hard after demoing to give away

But it's all for the better as I didn't use much lately and I have converted a new person to the vape world :)
You did good, @felvapes. I'm proud of you. :nod: :headbang::volcano::weed::clap::thumbsup:

Today was special.
First off thanks go out to an anonymous donor
We received the care package of portable vapes, and sundry MMJ items, along with the wax atomizers, and dry herb carts, Batteries, and other vaporization tools that I could not do justice in this simple post.
What you sent was immense! The new Prima Unit was requested by many patients!
Not just this member, but others... many of you requested anonimity
About today and Matt
We have not seen our friend... a patient named Matt in a long while. (almost 2 years).
Matt is (please forgive my language) One Fuck of a Survivor!
Declared terminal 5 years ago, we have seen Matt on a regular Basis until the raid.
We did not just visit friends... We were afraid of exposing friends and patients to being seen with us.
Matt found himself a used Solid Valve Volcano.
We were in touch last night as, in our new found freedom, I began contacting those dear to us.
Matt had a wish list.
He has been clear of any cancer (I won't grace the beast with a capital letter), for almost 2 years now.
We have seen Matt at a variety of weights so severe that one would not recognize him. We have seen him completely bald a half dozen times.
He wrestled with Chemo a dozen times.
God Bless him... he fought hard and won!
Today Matt wore his shoulder length hair in a pony tail. I tried not to let the tears of joy show.
Matt, since we "clammed up" and stopped helping folks had stuck with a Volcano he found at a good price. A solid Valve.
He loves his unit, but during our talk, he expressed dismay that he was always tied to the wall, and could only walk off a short way with a bag in hand (a short little bag at that).
He read in the vapor trail patient forum, that I wanted members to not be shy, and let me please know their vaping needs.... and he trusted and contacted me.
Today, thanks to the pure desire to help of members, Matt walked away with a few items... You know who you are that has helped Matt today, and he knows who each of you are. You each know what you did!
Matt left today with:
a full roll of Official Volcano Bag material (to make bigger bags!)
A Solo with a new glass stem ( so he could go outside, or into his Bedroom to medicate near his wife).
A brand new Xmax V2 Pro so he could vaporize when traveling away from home..
Now... I need to thank all of you responsible for letting me see a smile on Matt's face.
Matt with a full head of hair, and at fighting weight.... still going in monthly for re-evaluation, because such success with his cancer and chemo was never expected.
Next came Rachel (Chemo patient still going to sessions, and still seeking remission). Not done with Chemo yet, she received a new Battery set in holder for threaded enjoyment of wax... and with it she received a brand new Cerum, along with two new Cerum spare atomizers.
I have had trouble with the Elo Vape... people seemed to just not find it effective.
My findings were no different.
The herb came out toasted brown, and I got a tiny buzz, but not much visible Vapor.
Rachel being a wax user does not use Herbal vaporizers, but I asked if she would be interested in doing a study for me, and accept some plant matter and the Elo, and test it until she found a sweet spot.... a way to enjoy the Elo.
She accepted the challenge (and to be honest I was relieved, because the Elo was a great deal of work for me). When she finishes the learning curve on the Elo, she and I together will surprise her boyfriend (a spinal injury patient) with the Elo for his birthday. They already use a Puffit that was donated right here!....
and when her boyfriend's Elo day comes, he will get a Dry herb artomizer and battery with it.... because the Puffit is really not that heavy duty of a device.
A big day for Patty and I.
Two patients served, and then a package replacing what was handed out....
And in the next two weeks we have 3 more appointments with patients that we have not been able to help for almost two years.
We be catchin' up!
I would like to extend a gracious and humble thanks to you members.... You each know what you gave to Matt and Rachel today, and I do not need to specify.
The next weeks have a man that was paralyzed when he fell off a girder at work.
He works no more, but sits in pain. He was referred by a local Doctor, and will be getting THREE items from us... A Desktop, Vapor Brothers unit, a portable Flower vape (Flowermate), and a wax pen.
Hell if we are going to help, then this man needs a desktop and a portable, due to tri-weekly visits to physical and occupational therapy... and a way to use concentrates to boot!
I want him comfortable at home and on his way to and from therapy.

One day:
  • a roll of Volcano OEM bag material (enough for a number of bags)
  • a Solo and New stem
  • An Xmax V2 Pro
  • 18650 Battery/charger/ push button device for Battery
  • Cerum with 2 spare atomizers
  • an Elo
  • Dry herb atomizer (divine tribe)
AND..... an incoming package of new stuff to move forward
YOU ALL made today a success.
I know it was a success because I am bushed!
All set for next week, I look forward to seeing patients, and bit by bit, losing our fear of having visitors.. (the cops messed our minds up badly... but we are forging forward to healing!)
Members. and visitors to this thread....
We did this together!.
We ( Forum Members and us) picked up the slack, and got REAL patients in discomfort ways (not just a way.... but plural ways)
to medicate effectively and also in a fashion that would make our creator proud....
We have a way to use his gift to us, in a more safe manner with greater results and effects.
Thanks for reading along.
The visits can be lengthy, and my stamina is not what it was two years ago, but I build up a stronger resolve daily, and Patty helps me.
We could not do this without you.
Love,
Vito and Patty
Vaporistpayitfwrdsmall.jpg

Today is: 8/20/19 and I revisit commitments made and my life.
Matt (cancer free) and I meet for lunch tomorrow at a sushi bar, where between us we figure where our next "best efforts go to improve the lives of patients not as fortunate as we are.
Thank you @mattplus for your support.
You have consistently made the fish an easier battle.... in fact not a battle at all.
you have made the "project a communal effort" that has paid off every time.
My hat is off and laid before you with pride to have you on the team!

Sorry to have vanished around here, I’m still adjusting to new lifestyle I find myself in.The patient’s, I notice are older, closer to my own age, I realize that We are all 10 years older… a decade! It is becoming more like looking in the mirror. And many patients are older still.
I realize that I am not a young man any longer…. I retreat into a solitary place.
A miracle happened at the right moment.
I received a package of magnificent proportion. This pushes me forward!
There are several WoodScents, 2 IQ’s, electric grinder and a manual one and a few more vapes of various makes. The collections were very complete. I was in @Ed's TnT city .. in my surprised eyes as I saw exotic mouthpieces of wood of a great variety!

Truthfully this will take days to sort and see it all.
It will get me off my ass and get me motivated to "match up" patients older than I with some real tools.
@nikkiswango thanks friend, this was earth shattering. You have renewed my interest in getting out of my shell! I have been in touch with an amazing local Dr. as it is my renewal time. This is always when we talk about the patients that she has recently seen and I will offer new inspired assistance.
Now for this next set of patient’s I get to demo and coach to teach each exotic tool.
Trust me it lifts self esteem to have classic designer items when you first enter world of vapedom! You’re flying high with the financially more “lucky” people.
I feel a new surge of life flow through me as I am n ow pushed forward to keep this bunch of seniors getting the best vapes out there. Ill try to visit the forum more, and let you know where some of these go.. It’s hard to recount every story, but some will shine.
LOVE to you all!

Sorry to have vanished around here, I’m still adjusting to new lifestyle I find myself in.The patient’s, I notice are older, closer to my own age, I realize that We are all 10 years older… a decade! It is becoming more like looking in the mirror. And many patients are older still.
I realize that I am not a young man any longer…. I retreat into a solitary place.
A miracle happened at the right moment.
I received a package of magnificent proportion. This pushes me forward!
There are several WoodScents, 2 IQ’s, electric grinder and a manual one and a few more vapes of various makes. The collections were very complete. I was in @Ed's TnT city .. in my surprised eyes as I saw exotic mouthpieces of wood of a great variety!

Truthfully this will take days to sort and see it all.
It will get me off my ass and get me motivated to "match up" patients older than I with some real tools.
@nikkiswango thanks friend, this was earth shattering. You have renewed my interest in getting out of my shell! I have been in touch with an amazing local Dr. as it is my renewal time. This is always when we talk about the patients that she has recently seen and I will offer new inspired assistance.
Now for this next set of patient’s I get to demo and coach to teach each exotic tool.
Trust me it lifts self esteem to have classic designer items when you first enter world of vapedom! You’re flying high with the financially more “lucky” people.
I feel a new surge of life flow through me as I am n ow pushed forward to keep this bunch of seniors getting the best vapes out there. Ill try to visit the forum more, and let you know where some of these go.. It’s hard to recount every story, but some will shine.
LOVE to you all!
You @Vitolo have help me so much!
Thank you for dealing with my banner?
61 year’s old @nd lucky to have a wife that put’s up with my bs?
You are so loved in a brotherly way!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back