Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Paying It Forward

@Vitolo please forgive my poor behavior?
You are missed and so decent in life on this rock we all live on!
Not to over due it however a small speck in the grand picture ?
You may be accused of many things, but poor behavior is decidedly not one of them.
May the Cosmos allow you free passage in all possible Galaxies!

Last edited:
Vaporistpayitfwrdsmall.jpg

I will take this opportunity to let all of you know my role in life.
After a 5.5 week coma I was in a rehab hospital for a couple of years.
Against all odds, I learned to walk again (with assistance of walker or canes).
Not only that, but I met the woman of my dreams! @PattyVapes
We were married, and live together very frugally. I am on SSI, while she applies for SSDI.
I felt that I owed the Universe so large a debt that I would never be able to repay it.
I began to repay my obligation to the Universe in the virtual world of Second Life.
I could not visit for long with people in person, because I would become ill and need to medicate.
In Second Life I am called Vitolo Rossini (Google the name for fun!). I built a dog park and a center for coma survivors... "Survivors of TBI".
Once Medical Marijuana was approved in my state, I was able to help other patients in person.
I will go back a step...
For 10 years I had been a BETA tester for most major Vaporizer makers, (and many minor ones).
They would send me vapes and ask my opinion on how they could be improved for people with a myriad of disabling conditions.
I then started saving pennies and buying used vapes so I could share them with the community.
A number of local Doctors heard about this, and began referring new Medical Marijuana patients to our home to learn about alternative uses of MJ.... Medibles, Tinctures, topicals, and most of all, Vaporization.
By this time I had collected about 100 Vaporizers.
Patty and I also have no debts or financial obligations, so we find it easy to share, in spite of our low income.
I had been telling of some of my greater successes on another related forum, and it was there I learned of my own selfishness. I was repaying my debt , and others wanted to be a part of this karma-lifting experience.
I began to receive donations of money for consumable goods (batteries, butane, Iso, and stems and mouthpieces.)
When I wrote posts to thank these people, others read along, and some asked if they could send their vaporizers that were no longer in rotation. Some even found great deals and sales, and bought units to send.
Some have become regular vape and parts providers.

There are stipulations for the people I will help. They are all similar to me in the 3 stipulations.
  1. They must have a Medical Marijuana Card.
  2. They must be Low Income, and they do provide the Doctors with proof prior to the Doctors sending them to me.
  3. Their condition must be chronic, or Terminal, OR they must be a Senior Citizen
I bring these patients here to see "The Vape Show". They learn about the plant, and they get to see about 100 Vaporization Units. We discuss their needs, and they then get to see a half dozen units in action, and from there we narrow down the vapes to which would be easiest and most effective for each patient.

To date, since cards were issued in May of 2011, we have gotten well over 300 Vaporizers into the hands of patients in need. Their lives have improved greatly, and my shoulders become lighter each time.. as I feel my debt to the Universe being paid. I live my life as does Patty, by the words "Paying it Forward".
It is the only tool I have to share... is my knowledge and the means to get Vaporizers into hands that need them.

There is a sad part of my work.
I get units back from Family members that have lost the patient I had been seeing and helping.
Since 2011 two dozen patients that we helped passed away.
I cry every time, and Patty soothes me, and says that "we did everything we could to make those last days fun and comfortable for the patient.".

My life has revolved around this activity for years, except during the 587 day span during which All vaporizers and tools from my home were confiscated. We were arrested for our Marijuana and Paraphernalia due to an anonymous tip.
At the end of those scary 587 days, we were released, and all charges became misdemeanors, and the police were ordered to return our vaporizers... in fact they had to return everything.
That was in Aug of 2016. and we began again immediately helping patients.

IF any readers of this post feel the urge to help some very poor people, who are terminally ill, and legal Card Hoiders, you are welcome to join my fight.
I accept donations of any vaporizers that are not being utilized.
I also accept donations to buy parts.
PM me for information about getting unwanted Vaporizers to us.
If you are in a comfortable financial spot in your life, and wish to provide humble donations for parts and consumable goods, you can touch the word "help" on the bottom line of my signature. it is a link that takes you to a donation screen for VAPOR TRAIL.
Thanks for reading.
I will post stories about successes here, that you might share in the joy I experience when we work to make lives better.

I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time understanding. I have a frontal lobe tbi from a F150 running a red light and Tboning me on my Harley. Now I'm disabled and the govt denied me disability even though im hurt and can't work! They made me run through hoops and still. Id kill to be able to work again to be able to buy a good vape. Im not picky, if there is any way to join your program with the possibility of getting a vape to use id be BEYOND grateful. I have my mmj card but im not understanding what else you need? Drs note? MRI/CT scan? If you could lmk please? You have my email I guess? This is my first day on here so I will look around also Thx everyone and pleasure to join the asylum

imma 2 month coma surviver also! It was crazy reading your entry. It was like reading my own life story a bit. Proof of my tbi if that's what's needed? I had a subdermal hematoma and flatlined for 20 seconds in the ambulance! Thank you great creator for letting me live, although life is beyond hard now. I'm 37 but have the memory of someone with Alzheimer's.

Mod note: posts merged.

Attachments

• 1588897178939615396328.jpg
    1588897178939615396328.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 195
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Puffing Tough and welcome to the Asylum. :smile:

@Vitolo works primarily with medical patients in Arizona. However... I'm sure he will reach out to you and explain himself.

And please feel free to enter the contest we are having. You never know... you might win a vaporizer that way. There is a link to the contest page in the notice on the top of the page under our site name.

Again... welcome. Make yourself at home.

Hi @Puffing Tough
I am glad to see you here in this thread. I will be of help to you.
You have my email I guess?
I do not have your email address, but I can message you through our forums messaging service.
Once we are on private ground, we can exchange emails if that will facilitate our interactions.
I will learn more about you and assess your needs and your state's policies.
@Vitolo works primarily with medical patients in Arizona.
She is right... that is why I will learn more about you! Love you, Mom!

Hi @Puffing Tough
I am glad to see you here in this thread. I will be of help to you.

I do not have your email address, but I can message you through our forums messaging service.
Once we are on private ground, we can exchange emails if that will facilitate our interactions.
I will learn more about you and assess your needs and your state's policies.

She is right... that is why I will learn more about you! Love you, Mom!
Right back at you Vito.... :heart:

My conversation and assistance to @Puffing Tough will remain private.
@momofthegoons is 100% correct. My goal is to help the patients in my area, that are chronically or terminally ill with no or low-income.
Being in real need makes me want to help here in this situation, because being a member here at "The Asylum", an elite forum for Vaporists, should
allow some leeway... one of the percs one may say that hanging with us here at the Asylum brings.
For the benefit of others here, I will do one thing publicly, which is I will paste here my message.
The response will help me to figure out how and how much I can help him.
That's how I roll.
Long before I figure out if you would prefer convection or conduction... and prior to figuring if you need a plug in vape or portable... I have questions.
What state do you live in? (this matters due to a few states not allowing mailed "tools of the trade")
How old are you?
Do you have an MMJ card for your state?
Is MMJ for medical reasons accepted in your state?
Have you experienced physical effects from the coma?
(ie. do you have mobility or coordination issues)
Do you have visual difficulties?
(double vision or low vision)
Is there anything about you or your situation that you think I should know?
Get back to me... I will respond.
Nobody will feel violated by my divulgence of my own words, as it is exact words I have used many times, before conversations ensue.
I thought that ALL of you who reside here in the Asylum should be privy to my thinking.
I have to pay it forward to the unwell.. in the place where so many have helped me to Pay it Forward!

A beautiful story of 4 best friends.
They met at the V.A. center.. all 4 Viet-Nam vets.
All 4 were being treated for varying levels of Anxiety, Depression, and PTSD.
They were given a choice at the VA Hospital.
"If you get a Medical Marijuana card, we still will serve you and take care of you, but you can not be given any medications from us for your disorder or pain."
Period.
All four opted to get MMJ cards.
All were very messed up... 2 of them being homeless, but to proud to accept some types of help.
I must step back for a second....
I was given 12 Fury 2 Units, the people at healthy rips.com are helping, and during your order, they will match the order 1 for every 1 bought.. and they are a wonderful price already. Someone bought 6 and all he had to put on the order was "For Vitolo". I got 12!
How I met the 4 friends.....
Before the pandemic, when we all were closer, before "tele therapy" and teleconferences...
I was still going to my meetings at the counseling place.
I sat next to a guy who was waiting for therapy.
He said shyly "You smell like bud" (I had just vaped).
I gave him my card.
0.jpeg

I explained that I was a patient, and that I vaporized outside of the building before coming in. He called me
a few weeks later.. the pandemic had begun.
He explained that he had 3 best friends with cards... could they come also?

We met outside of Wal-Mart
they were there ahead of me.
they followed my request to a "t".
Under a tree on the side.
They were dutifully sitting 6 feet apart.
I had opened all 4 boxes and pre-charged the units, but closed boxes like new.
Inside each box was a ground up gram in a coin ziplock.
I still have my Fury 2 and use it very often.
I brought it in its box so we all had the same.
I wore gloves, and N-95 mask... they were seated 6 feet apart.
I passed out the boxes down the curb.
I left them and once a good distance in front of all I removed my gloves and mask (I was being sure to demonstrate social distancing)
and opened my box.... telling them to do as I do.
I loaded my unit as they did the same.
The rest of the story is easy.
They decided to have a "Fury 2 owners meeting every Friday,
where they will compare notes and offer one another tips and advice.
Knowing the reliability of the device, they should be well set for a while!
As always, thank you so much for reading.
With Love and Light,
Vito

Last edited:
A beautiful story of 4 best friends.
They met at the V.A. center.. all 4 Viet-Nam vets.
All 4 were being treated for varying levels of Anxiety, Depression, and PTSD.
They were given a choice at the VA Hospital.
"If you get a Medical Marijuana card, we still will serve you and take care of you, but you can not be given any medications from us for your disorder or pain."
Period.
All four opted to get MMJ cards.
All were very messed up... 2 of them being homeless, but to proud to accept some types of help.
I must step back for a second....
I was given 12 Fury 2 Units, the people at healthy rips.com are helping, and during your order, they will match the order 1 for every 1 bought.. and they are a wonderful price already. Someone bought 6 and all he had to put on the order was "For Vitolo". I got 12!
How I met the 4 friends.....
Before the pandemic, when we all were closer, before "tele therapy" and teleconferences...
I was still going to my meetings at the counseling place.
I sat next to a guy who was waiting for therapy.
He said shyly "You smell like bud" (I had just vaped).
I gave him my card.
View attachment 18630
I explained that I was a patient, and that I vaporized outside of the building before coming in. He called me
a few weeks later.. the pandemic had begun.
He explained that he had 3 best friends with cards... could they come also?

We met outside of Wal-Mart
they were there ahead of me.
they followed my request to a "t".
Under a tree on the side.
They were dutifully sitting 6 feet apart.
I had opened all 4 boxes and pre-charged the units, but closed boxes like new.
Inside each box was a ground up gram in a coin ziplock.
I still have my Fury 2 and use it very often.
I brought it in its box so we all had the same.
I wore gloves, and N-95 mask... they were seated 6 feet apart.
I passed out the boxes down the curb.
I left them and once a good distance in front of all I removed my gloves and mask (I was being sure to demonstrate social distancing)
and opened my box.... telling them to do as I do.
I loaded my unit as they did the same.
The rest of the story is easy.
They decided to have a "Fury 2 owners meeting every Friday,
where they will compare notes and offer one another tips and advice.
Knowing the reliability of the device, they should be well set for a while1
As always, thank you so much for reading.
With Love and Light,
Vito
I love your passion!
We all have different experience’s and none of us is perfect!
Many died in NAM.
I was too young for the draft!
My DAD had too many children?
Many friend’s and family member’s never came back the same.
War is hell really.
Smoking, growing, crossing, super cropping, lava rich soil, rain, wind, no bug’s, liquid sunshine, huge perfect warm water waves?
Disneyland Hawaiian style perhap’s?

I love your passion!........
I admire yours too! Different passions, but the same core interest.
I am so far from perfect, that you would not believe it.
Thanks @ataxian for always keeping conversations interesting here!

I admire yours too! Different passions, but the same core interest.
I am so far from perfect, that you would not believe it.
Thanks @ataxian for always keeping conversations interesting here!
I have been reprogramming my thought’s and behavior’s!
Mostly ROSIN lately?
My wife doesn’t use cannabis?
I love her so she can stay!
Love your family has you are loved as well!

Some days are better than others.
I have managed to stay upbeat after the dissolution of my 14 year marriage.
I was lost for a while (many noticed my disappearance), but I started to feel healed.
Glad to be a part of what @momofthegoons worked so hard at.
I really like the ease with which the prompts for members names, work first time, every time!
Thanks Mom! :worship:
An anonymous donor managed to set up a sweet arrangement for me, and he got Lotus Vape to send me a few units that they called "seconds".
I call them firsts!
They also sent me a water pipe adapter to go along with the donor's Lotus Cap donation.
Thanks for reading!
Now a rehash of the past ten years of paying it forward the best way I know how:
In 2003 I was in a prolonged coma and when I finished 2 years of rehabilitation after that coma, Marijuana saved me from
a great deal of unneeded medications. Oh... I still take them, but in small quantities. You don't walk away from a 5.5 week coma without some
Pharma involvement. I got to use Marijuana with my Doctor's consent a year before Medical Marijuana was made legal here.
Vape manufacturers and sellers found out about my condition quickly, and began to send me units to BETA test, since I was legal. I made videos... and people began to ask questions.
When I finished testing the units, I would give feedback on how legal patients with varying conditions might react...
I then would give these vaporizers to those of Low Income, who were terminally Ill and card holding MMJ patients.
I owe the Universe a great debt.
After dying 3 times, I finally woke, and survived. I struggled and thrived
I met a woman and for the first time in my life I married.
I am grateful to her, in spite of the fact that she one day flipped a switch and was a dangerous alcoholic that did not want help.
I am grateful... because I got to know love for 14 years, and love was good.
There was a contest years back, and the prize went to the Staff of a Forum I know.
They decided to help me with the money received (all of it)... and that started the Official Movement called:
"Paying it Forward". I got the privilege of posting success stories, that I will continue here!
I won some...
DSC03445-2.JPG

DSC03447.JPG

DSC04504.JPG

And.. I lost some.......:cry:
download_1.JPG

I built a reputation locally that I take great pride in!
Article%20from%202011-2.JPG
Thank's Dan!
I smoked my last doobie on November10, 2010. I stopped smoking cigarettes a few months before that.
smokermoving06-27-08.GIF

my very last doobie
I made a lot of friends here.
I think of the Staff and most members, as family.
I think of @momofthegoons , as @momofthegoons !!!
I wish to thank everyone here for reading this.
Thanks for the help!
Thanks for the encouragement....
But most of all... Thanks for the memories!
Unknown-2.JPG

Last edited:
My computer started dying a month or two ago.
This relegated me to posting only in the picture, Meme, and GIF threads for 60 days!
It was easy, just upload and done!
The hard drive was going out, and finally did.
It was gone at the shop since Friday.
I borrowed an ill functioning laptop for a while....
My computer is home!
It works well too.
I am preparing posts for this thread and others... and of course catching up with weeks worth of emails.
It has been almost impossible with no web contact... and I have waiting for me 5 Zoom meetings with patients.
I was even able to arrange a Zoom meeting with a friend I have served in a long term care facility.
In just a few hours using fixed computer, I cleared up so much work.
I never realized how much I depend on Technology.
I have a member here to thank for helping with the hard drive.
Another member here has donated a vaporizer a while back.
I will leave this anonymous for now, and add their name if they give permission... and will replace this sentence with it.
I have them to thank for sending me a very unique donation. They have sent me 2 unused Loto Lux units.
It is a unique vaporizer for dry herb and concentrates, that utilizes an electromagnetic field to heat your dab or flower.
Next I wished to thank a long time member who prefers anonymity, for topping off my portable stock with a Fury2 & an AirVape Legacy.
They will get put into the stream immediately, dear friend. You know the Fury 2 is a favorite around here, for durability, size and easy instruction.
I had just given my last Fury 2 almost a month ago, to a patient that is homebound by not only their physical limitation (Spinal Arthritis), but
by profound Agoraphobia. So intense was this condition, that I was honored to have received the trust required to enter.
I have, in face of Covid, made arrangements for one patient that is on Dialysis. While I am distancing and remaining masked for the foreseeable future, I am meeting this patient that received a used Da Buddha, along with a WISPR E, an electronic vaporizer made my Iolite, in the body of WISPR. I meet her outside of the office where she goes for dialysis. The lady is afraid, and while they will not let me enter, we sit outside for 20-30 minutes at the office prior to her going in. I bring my WISPR E and she brings hers. I grind and fill us both up, and 6 feet apart we vape, and talk, and get calm for the procedure. I suppose those that know me won't be surprised that I have started to look forward to these sessions.
Thanks for reading... I will be back soon, to share more.
Love,
Vito

My computer started dying a month or two ago.
This relegated me to posting only in the picture, Meme, and GIF threads for 60 days!
It was easy, just upload and done!
The hard drive was going out, and finally did.
It was gone at the shop since Friday.
I borrowed an ill functioning laptop for a while....
My computer is home!
It works well too.
I am preparing posts for this thread and others... and of course catching up with weeks worth of emails.
It has been almost impossible with no web contact... and I have waiting for me 5 Zoom meetings with patients.
I was even able to arrange a Zoom meeting with a friend I have served in a long term care facility.
In just a few hours using fixed computer, I cleared up so much work.
I never realized how much I depend on Technology.
I have a member here to thank for helping with the hard drive.
Another member here has donated a vaporizer a while back.
I will leave this anonymous for now, and add their name if they give permission... and will replace this sentence with it.
I have them to thank for sending me a very unique donation. They have sent me 2 unused Loto Lux units.
It is a unique vaporizer for dry herb and concentrates, that utilizes an electromagnetic field to heat your dab or flower.
Next I wished to thank a long time member who prefers anonymity, for topping off my portable stock with a Fury2 & an AirVape Legacy.
They will get put into the stream immediately, dear friend. You know the Fury 2 is a favorite around here, for durability, size and easy instruction.
I had just given my last Fury 2 almost a month ago, to a patient that is homebound by not only their physical limitation (Spinal Arthritis), but
by profound Agoraphobia. So intense was this condition, that I was honored to have received the trust required to enter.
I have, in face of Covid, made arrangements for one patient that is on Dialysis. While I am distancing and remaining masked for the foreseeable future, I am meeting this patient that received a used Da Buddha, along with a WISPR E, an electronic vaporizer made my Iolite, in the body of WISPR. I meet her outside of the office where she goes for dialysis. The lady is afraid, and while they will not let me enter, we sit outside for 20-30 minutes at the office prior to her going in. I bring my WISPR E and she brings hers. I grind and fill us both up, and 6 feet apart we vape, and talk, and get calm for the procedure. I suppose those that know me won't be surprised that I have started to look forward to these sessions.
Thanks for reading... I will be back soon, to share more.
Love,
Vito
Do any CANNABIS consumer’s have ATAXIA?

Do any CANNABIS consumer’s have ATAXIA?
I have patients with
  1. spasticity (me included- moderate to severe!)
  2. athetosis
  3. ataxia
  4. mixed (combinations of above)
The neurological/muscular involvement that causes these conditions (sometimes from cerebral palsy... but other reasons exist) is not
necessarily the reason they have an MMJ card. Often the neuromuscular involvement can be a concomitant or ancillary issue outside of
the reasons for being an MMJ patient.

In shorter response: Yes Cannabis consumers exist in every walk of life.
Yes they also have Ataxia!

I have patients with
  1. spasticity (me included- moderate to severe!)
  2. athetosis
  3. ataxia
  4. mixed (combinations of above)
The neurological/muscular involvement that causes these conditions (sometimes from cerebral palsy... but other reasons exist) is not
necessarily the reason they have an MMJ card. Often the neuromuscular involvement can be a concomitant or ancillary issue outside of
the reasons for being an MMJ patient.

In shorter response: Yes Cannabis consumers exist in every walk of life.
Yes they also have Ataxia!
I ask because I got SCA (ataxia) back in 2010 a neurologist told me I would not die from it?
My wife I love very much. (She is hyper intelligent)
CANNABIS is helpful for my autoimmune disease.
Medical professionals can not endorse CANNABIS as a substance to manage this condition for political reasons?
Thank you for understanding!
Put da EGO in your pocket & VAP like tomorrow doesn’t exist?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back