Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Paying It Forward

...and Medical Professionals can stick their Ego's in their pockets!
I got SCA (ataxia) back in 2010 a neurologist told me I would not die from it?
That is rare.
1 out of a hundred thousand, I understand.
You are a friend, and so I will not mince words with you, and I will trust that there will be no love lost between us.
I am certain that you and your wife both have researched this.
Only you know where you stand in the accepted progression of SCA's expected timeline of effects.
Besides being amy friend, you are among loved ones right here on this forum.
The often predicted timenes, you have already exceeded the accepted timelines. I have known you long enough to see that.
Many are completely bedridden at 5 years after onset. I know you have read the rest.
You are in good company (not to mention your wife at home!).
Enjoy each day as we all do.
Like you said... vape like there is no tomorrow.
Brother... you are an iconic part of the forum.
Your style (and grace) are inimitable!
Post like there is no tomorrow.
Be a part of history right here with us.
You're loved and appreciated both here and at home.

...and Medical Professionals can stick their Ego's in their pockets!

That is rare.
1 out of a hundred thousand, I understand.
You are a friend, and so I will not mince words with you, and I will trust that there will be no love lost between us.
I am certain that you and your wife both have researched this.
Only you know where you stand in the accepted progression of SCA's expected timeline of effects.
Besides being amy friend, you are among loved ones right here on this forum.
The often predicted timenes, you have already exceeded the accepted timelines. I have known you long enough to see that.
Many are completely bedridden at 5 years after onset. I know you have read the rest.
You are in good company (not to mention your wife at home!).
Enjoy each day as we all do.
Like you said... vape like there is no tomorrow.
Brother... you are an iconic part of the forum.
Your style (and grace) are inimitable!
Post like there is no tomorrow.
Be a part of history right here with us.
You're loved and appreciated both here and at home.
At times I come off like a village idiot?
I have lived a dream live for sure.
TrueType CANNABIS is the best intoxicating element that most likely existed before the ice age?
Science is my hobby as many activities I perform.
Some say I’m crazy?
Just traveled and dazed but not confused?
My 3 kid’s I love even if they have various talents!
Your a good example of how 2- be in CIVILIZATION.

I have been staying in the GIF, Picture, Meme, and vid threads since my Mac took a crap.
It was easy to copy paste image links without fighting with my keyboard over every character typed!
All has improved.
My computer works again and I am on the air. Distracted by the new rhythm that I have fallen in line with,
I still have not gotten caught up with all of the news.
Things were touch and go... and I was for a good amount of time, unable to comfortably
see as many patients as were on my list.
I have been tested 4 times already and I am still fine....Covid free.
I think my recent increase in speed and in the number of patients that I can see has a great deal to do with how comfortable I have become with taking a lead role, and giving direct instructions in a firm manner.
A bit bossy, I have learned to guide them through slightly distant, no contact instruction smoothly.
I can stop my words on a dime for an impromptu " please don't pull your mask down", without offending, due to the naturalness and sincerity with which I direct them.
Since my last meaningful post here, I have gotten 28 new patients vaporizers. Only one is in Hospice at this time.
When a patient that has been referred is in Hospice, I let them see my entire Youtube channel's contents, and they can tell me what they wish they had. If I agree it is a good placement, they can have ANYTHING in my possession.
This is non-negotiable and unconditional. The current Hospice patient has my Original Zion!
YES... I cry when I get these vaporizers back.... even when I miss the units sorely.
My current Digital Volcano has lived with 3 Terminal patients.
This time was the first time it has been returned due to Covid complications with a patient already living in Hospice.
I was not sure what to do, or how to handle this.
The staff helped her every time, to load the EZ Valve and fill the bags.
One bag every hour if that was her wish.
She only handled the actual bag.
I got the call a day after she passed.
Suffering from complications of a long term cancer along with CardioPulminary disfunction, she contracted Covid, and was placed on a special wing. I was no longer allowed to go maintain her unit... (but it was a volcano... and I had a spare bag here waiting).
I was no longer allowed in the building at all. Masked or not. Nobody was allowed in.
5 Patients in an house that was quarantined because of Covid.
I did get the Digi Volcano back home.
I had them with wipe it down with Iso, and bag it from above(pillowcase nmanuever) and box unit and send it.
I took unit from Post Office to my yard where I left it in the air for 24 hours, and then changed the air filter, and did my first Volcano session since Covid began.
The single patient that I now have in Hospice is recipient of one of the most unique of my personal vapes.
I thought I had lost it after the patient had passed, and I never heard back about the unit and was shy to ask about it.
Sensitivity and timing is paramount... so sometimes I just do not ask.
After a year I was contacted and I got back my original Zephyr Ion!
Here it is:

I kept it for a few weeks, and gave it to it's new user.
Many thanks need to be dispersed!
Many of you asked for anonymity. Some.. I am allowed to thank after vapes come in.
The thanks at this moment go to background Vape Heros.
ONE member here has kept me in masks, gloves and alcohol since Covid was "born'.
How do you appropriately thank a person like that?
Even harder is telling all that it was anonymous, as his act of generosity opened hundreds of doors for me, and provided dozens upon dozens of opportunities that patients would never have had otherwise... once the Doctors told me my aid to patients was over.
Thanks man... you know who you are. I have you and your families pictures on my wall. Vape Hero.
What about the member here that would not have his name mentioned for a public thanks? The guy who recently bought me a new hard drive for the Mac I am typing on right now? Vape Hero.
I have tears of gratitude running down my face right this minute....
Because my work has gone on... and on.
I am nothing... a mere tool.
You are the heroes. My heroes. Each one of you ......... Each that encouraged me..... Vape Hero.
Thanks for reading.
I love you all.
Vito

Last edited:
I have been staying in the GIF, Picture, Meme, and vid threads since my Mac took a crap.
It was easy to copy paste image links without fighting with my keyboard over every character typed!
All has improved.
My computer works again and I am on the air. Distracted by the new rhythm that I have fallen in line with,
I still have not gotten caught up with all of the news.
Things were touch and go... and I was for a good amount of time, unable to comfortably
see as many patients as were on my list.
I have been tested 4 times already and I am still fine....Covid free.
I think my recent increase in speed and in the number of patients that I can see has a great deal to do with how comfortable I have become with taking a lead role, and giving direct instructions in a firm manner.
A bit bossy, I have learned to guide them through slightly distant, no contact instruction smoothly.
I can stop my words on a dime for an impromptu " please don't pull your mask down", without offending, due to the naturalness and sincerity with which I direct them.
Since my last meaningful post here, I have gotten 28 new patients vaporizers. Only one is in Hospice at this time.
When a patient that has been referred is in Hospice, I let them see my entire Youtube channel's contents, and they can tell me what they wish they had. If I agree it is a good placement, they can have ANYTHING in my possession.
This is non-negotiable and unconditional. The current Hospice patient has my Original Zion!
YES... I cry when I get these vaporizers back.... even when I miss the units sorely.
My current Digital Volcano has lived with 3 Terminal patients.
This time was the first time it has been returned due to Covid complications with a patient already living in Hospice.
I was not sure what to do, or how to handle this.
The staff helped her every time, to load the EZ Valve and fill the bags.
One bag every hour if that was her wish.
She only handled the actual bag.
I got the call a day after she passed.
Suffering from complications of a long term cancer along with CardioPulminary disfunction, she contracted Covid, and was placed on a special wing. I was no longer allowed to go maintain her unit... (but it was a volcano... and I had a spare bag here waiting).
I was no longer allowed in the building at all. Masked or not. Nobody was allowed in.
5 Patients in an house that was quarantined because of Covid.
I did get the Digi Volcano back home.
I had them with wipe it down with Iso, and bag it from above(pillowcase nmanuever) and box unit and send it.
I took unit from Post Office to my yard where I left it in the air for 24 hours, and then changed the air filter, and did my first Volcano session since Covid began.
The single patient that I now have in Hospice is recipient of one of the most unique of my personal vapes.
I thought I had lost it after the patient had passed, and I never heard back about the unit and was shy to ask about it.
Sensitivity and timing is paramount... so sometimes I just do not ask.
After a year I was contacted and I got back my original Zephyr Ion!
Here it is:

I kept it for a few weeks, and gave it to it's new user.
Many thanks need to be dispersed!
Many of you asked for anonymity. Some.. I am allowed to thank after vapes come in.
The thanks at this moment go to background Vape Heros.
ONE member here has kept me in masks, gloves and alcohol since Covid was "born'.
How do you appropriately thank a person like that?
Even harder is telling all that it was anonymous, as his act of generosity opened hundreds of doors for me, and provided dozens upon dozens of opportunities that patients would never have had otherwise... once the Doctors told me my aid to patients was over.
Thanks man... you know who you are. I have you and your families pictures on my wall. Vape Hero.
What about the member here that would not have his name mentioned for a public thanks? The guy who recently bought me a new hard drive for the Mac I am typing on right now? Vape Hero.
I have tears of gratitude running down my face right this minute....
Because my work has gone on... and on.
I am nothing... a mere tool.
You are the heroes. My heroes. Each one of you ......... Each that encouraged me..... Vape Hero.
Thanks for reading.
I love you all.

Sorry to be a pompous prick of misery!
Blame on my culture prehp’s
Stoner hate or despise my kine?
Fuck I’m incorrect?
CANNABIS is natural in today’s culture!
It is a cure for many element?

1. Sorry to be a pompous prick of misery!
  2. Blame on my culture prehp’s
  3. Stoner hate or despise my kine?
  4. Fuck I’m incorrect?
  5. CANNABIS is natural in today’s culture!
  6. It is a cure for many element?
5 and 6 are true.
3-well it's their loss @ataxian
1, 2, and 4 are not true.
You are a damned Star!

I have been growing this easy to grow plant if your located correctly on the “Pale Blue Dot” recreational/Medical CANNABIS enthusiasts enjoy popular existence somewhere in a galaxy in space!
Can homo Sapien’s be civilized?
We try to behave!
Blue Dot = good!

Blue Dot = good!
Sorry to bother you @Vitolo however your so welcomed to the CANNABIS COMMUNITY!
Not that what I say or think really matter’s in the grand seam of thing’s on this Dot some call home!
Where was I?
Oh now I remember?
Don’t put us on a pedi stool!
You are on one due to being on one!
Time for CANNABIS to increase university style knowledge!
You are loved greatly.
We need more human’s like U on this Pale Blue Dot we reside on?
Some understanding exists?
CANNABIS is a helpful natural way to cope!

I have come to grips with an as of yet undisclosed activity, that I was involved in on November 3rd.
I have trouble telling only part of the story, and leaving out details... so I stayed quiet.
I do not want to remain silent about it... because knowing of this may help others see the light about sharing, and putting your best foot forward to help others.
I did something on November 3rd, that I felt was philanthropic, but I realize and admit that I am only human... and have my share of weaknesses.
I have remained in touch with every patient that I helped... low-income, chronically/terminally ill, MMJ card holders... who all felt this was a crucial election.
On November 2nd, I left myself completely broke, but knowing I had no family to worry about, it seemed appropriate that I not save money to buy gifts.
I had some money left from the stimulus check that we got months ago.
I rented a school bus and driver, and brought 3 shifts of 27 people to the polls on election day. Rented Nurse was on duty, temperatures checked, masks worn. 78 MMJ Card holding chronically ill patients that did not vote early got to go vote, and were able to help mold our country's future!
It took almost a whole day, and cost $380.... but my conscience and heart feel wonderful, and I am sure that all that voted feel the same way. November 3rd was monumental for all of us.
Once again... I did not help these people because of any particular political affiliation.... I helped because they are all patients that I serve.
Voting is done, and I am pleased.

Last edited:
I have come to grips with an as of yet undisclosed activity, that I was involved in on November 3rd.
I have trouble telling only part of the story, and leaving out details... so I stayed quiet.
I do not want to remain silent about it... because knowing of this may help others see the light about sharing, and putting your best foot forward to help others.
I did something on November 3rd, that I felt was philanthropic, but I realize and admit that I am only human... and have my share of weaknesses.
I have remained in touch with every patient that I helped... low-income, chronically/terminally ill, MMJ card holders... who all felt this was a crucial election.
On November 2nd, I left myself completely broke, but knowing I had no family to worry about, it seemed appropriate that I not save money to buy gifts.
I had some money left from the stimulus check that we got months ago.
I rented a school bus and driver, and brought 3 shifts of 27 people to the polls on election day. Rented Nurse was on duty, temperatures checked, masks worn. 78 MMJ Card holding chronically ill patients that did not vote early got to go vote, and were able to help mold our country's future!
It took almost a whole day, and cost $380.... but my conscience and heart feel wonderful, and I am sure that all that voted feel the same way. November 3rd was monumental for all of us.
Once again... I did not help these people because of any particular political affiliation.... I helped because they are all patients that I serve.
Voting is done, and I am pleased.
Regardless of political standards?
One thing I have learned or understood growing up in a REPUBLICAN bubble and wealth a diluted element of one’s existence on a Planet that harbor’s breathing organism’s?
I studied to a fault GEOPOLITICAL Science.
My view’s have changed dramatically since I retired at 52 due beyond control of biological factor’s?
Rich or poor?
Educated or ?
Republication or Democratic political stance?
Recreational or Medical MARIJUANA?
Regardless of one’s position on subjective perspective we all dwell on this forum: vapor asylum to enjoy CANNABIS inordinate harmony toward’s a more CIVILIZED existence in our part of the UNIVERSE we share!

They decided to have a "Fury 2 owners meeting every Friday,
where they will compare notes and offer one another tips and advice.
I am so very excited.
This group of Veterans (4 of them) have invited me to their Friday Meeting this week.
It just happens that they are making it into a New Years Day Party (outdoors, spaced, no refreshments)
I almost cried when I got the phone call last night.
I have never been invited to participate in a social event with any patient in 10+ years, and I am very excited!
We will go to Tucson's Freedom Park, which has 5 baseball diamonds, and choose one.
It is where I take Dusty to run now that he has no real yard.
I am going to surprise them with caramels and some Dispensary bud that I acquired to finish up the month.
These are the first patients ... all soldiers that I will see in 2021.
They chose as their activity to vape together (and with me), as their gesture of entering a new day.
I have, in face of Covid, made arrangements for one patient that is on Dialysis. While I am distancing and remaining masked for the foreseeable future, I am meeting this patient that received a used Da Buddha, along with a WISPR E, an electronic vaporizer made my Iolite, in the body of WISPR. I meet her outside of the office where she goes for dialysis. The lady is afraid, and while they will not let me enter, we sit outside for 20-30 minutes at the office prior to her going in. I bring my WISPR E and she brings hers. I grind and fill us both up, and 6 feet apart we vape, and talk, and get calm for the procedure. I suppose those that know me won't be surprised that I have started to look forward to these sessions.
I have not met Danielle outside of Dialysis since November. She goes 3 times a week, and has become very brave about this.
She has her last session of 2020 on Thursday morning. After not seeing her for over a dozen sessions, she called and asked if I would go to her last dialysis of this year. She said she has something to tell me... and I am very worried. She had told me in the past that she would like
to just quit her treatments and let her body carry her as long as it would. She knows how I feel about the topic. I pray that she has something else to tell me other than what I fear most.

Jakim was a patient I saw 9 years ago.
Members here donated a Da Buddha, and he was recipient.
We kept in touch, but he was one of the patients that just disappeared.
I sat in a nearby Dispensary recently, waiting my turn.... It's not easy to recognize people through their masks, if you do not see them often.
This guy kept staring at me, with his eyes squinted.
I finally asked: "Do I know you?"...
He said: "Vito it is you... I'm Jakim."
He had moved to California, because he thought he would save on the price of an MMJ Card.
Life was not easy there, and when the pandemic hit, he had to leave and come back to Tucson for financial reasons.
On Monday afternoon, Jakim got his second DBV.
He was finicky about tricky units, which is why he got the DBV.
I was pleased and surprised that he accepted a portable also... it was a Lotus!
I never could have imagined him with a mini-torch... but this is a time of surprises!

End of 2020.
I have my last Tele-Therapy session of the year today.
You'd think I would be better adjusted to my life's traumas by now.
I learn something every time, though!
2021 brings new attitudes, and new promise.
This year, I am most grateful for the fact that although Covid tried to put a crimp in my work, I was able to
carry on.
This was a direct result of a man here that donated masks and gloves to me....
It turned out to be a crucial turning point for the patients I serve.

I got a beautiful Christmas gift this year.
A heating pad, that has made a great difference in the way I am able to function.
It was from a great friend, and my body has benefited.
I have never sent a greeting card.
While I was married, my wife would send cards and sign both names.
This is not a card, but the sentiments are clear.
I did post this in the picture thread... but in case anyone that I care about (all of you) ,
did not see it:

Holiday_2020.png

Thank you for reading.
Happy new year to all of you.
Love your fellow man and forgive when you can.
Put your best foot forward always.
Your conscience will let you rest well at night!

I am so very excited.
This group of Veterans (4 of them) have invited me to their Friday Meeting this week.
It just happens that they are making it into a New Years Day Party (outdoors, spaced, no refreshments)
I almost cried when I got the phone call last night.
I have never been invited to participate in a social event with any patient in 10+ years, and I am very excited!
We will go to Tucson's Freedom Park, which has 5 baseball diamonds, and choose one.
It is where I take Dusty to run now that he has no real yard.
I am going to surprise them with caramels and some Dispensary bud that I acquired to finish up the month.
These are the first patients ... all soldiers that I will see in 2021.
They chose as their activity to vape together (and with me), as their gesture of entering a new day.

I have not met Danielle outside of Dialysis since November. She goes 3 times a week, and has become very brave about this.
She has her last session of 2020 on Thursday morning. After not seeing her for over a dozen sessions, she called and asked if I would go to her last dialysis of this year. She said she has something to tell me... and I am very worried. She had told me in the past that she would like
to just quit her treatments and let her body carry her as long as it would. She knows how I feel about the topic. I pray that she has something else to tell me other than what I fear most.

Jakim was a patient I saw 9 years ago.
Members here donated a Da Buddha, and he was recipient.
We kept in touch, but he was one of the patients that just disappeared.
I sat in a nearby Dispensary recently, waiting my turn.... It's not easy to recognize people through their masks, if you do not see them often.
This guy kept staring at me, with his eyes squinted.
I finally asked: "Do I know you?"...
He said: "Vito it is you... I'm Jakim."
He had moved to California, because he thought he would save on the price of an MMJ Card.
Life was not easy there, and when the pandemic hit, he had to leave and come back to Tucson for financial reasons.
On Monday afternoon, Jakim got his second DBV.
He was finicky about tricky units, which is why he got the DBV.
I was pleased and surprised that he accepted a portable also... it was a Lotus!
I never could have imagined him with a mini-torch... but this is a time of surprises!

End of 2020.
I have my last Tele-Therapy session of the year today.
You'd think I would be better adjusted to my life's traumas by now.
I learn something every time, though!
2021 brings new attitudes, and new promise.
This year, I am most grateful for the fact that although Covid tried to put a crimp in my work, I was able to
carry on.
This was a direct result of a man here that donated masks and gloves to me....
It turned out to be a crucial turning point for the patients I serve.

I got a beautiful Christmas gift this year.
A heating pad, that has made a great difference in the way I am able to function.
It was from a great friend, and my body has benefited.
I have never sent a greeting card.
While I was married, my wife would send cards and sign both names.
This is not a card, but the sentiments are clear.
I did post this in the picture thread... but in case anyone that I care about (all of you) ,
did not see it:

Holiday_2020.png

Thank you for reading.
Happy new year to all of you.
Love your fellow man and forgive when you can.
Put your best foot forward always.
Your conscience will let you rest well at night!
Weird year 2020!
2012 November my neurologist told me to quit work and enjoy the time left on this pale blue dot human’s call earth in the English language!
California in the bubble is very costly for sure!
The best plug-in was the vaporizer you sent me.
Read many book’s to pass the time!
CANNABIS has kept life sane.
May member’s of this forum find friends & a place of refuge!

I was gifted a laptop... and it has made my plans explode!
Sadly I do not get the chance to hang out and be close with patients anymore....
I get to bring this laptop with me, thereby giving me the chance to let
patients read vape info, I can look up anything they like for them. They get to read posts here, and even see
posts about the vapes they have received!
Tomorrow is a test of my plans.
I go to see a patient at her Dialysis. We will be socially distanced.
Before I go, I will be stopping at a local Restaurant Supply, and getting a box of these:
pe-zipper-bags-2pe1824-1.jpg

24.5" X 48.5" and inexpensive to boot (about 50¢ each),
this will allow contactless, indirect viewing.
There is wifi at Dialysis (and at most long term care places too)
Danielle will see Vapor Asylum and see this thread for herself tomorrow!
Others will get to do this in the future also.
They can see posts by those that provided them with there tools... and see all of your helpful hints
and images of the vapes they are using.
Sorry for the rant everyone.
Life just suddenly became more exciting!

I was gifted a laptop... and it has made my plans explode!
Sadly I do not get the chance to hang out and be close with patients anymore....
I get to bring this laptop with me, thereby giving me the chance to let
patients read vape info, I can look up anything they like for them. They get to read posts here, and even see
posts about the vapes they have received!
Tomorrow is a test of my plans.
I go to see a patient at her Dialysis. We will be socially distanced.
Before I go, I will be stopping at a local Restaurant Supply, and getting a box of these:
pe-zipper-bags-2pe1824-1.jpg

24.5" X 48.5" and inexpensive to boot (about 50¢ each),
this will allow contactless, indirect viewing.
There is wifi at Dialysis (and at most long term care places too)
Danielle will see Vapor Asylum and see this thread for herself tomorrow!
Others will get to do this in the future also.
They can see posts by those that provided them with there tools... and see all of your helpful hints
and images of the vapes they are using.
Sorry for the rant everyone.
Life just suddenly became more exciting!
This year has been changing 4-sure?
I was on a cloud of fantasy!
Peter Pan like?
Dream life !
Spoiled with love?
You R patient and kind.
U R a decent example of how to treat homo Sapien’s!
Forgiveness is a trait earned by kindness.
Moral of the story is: LOVE DECENT BEHAVIOR = CIVILIZED COMMUNITY

@ataxian .... You are one of the most civilized humans that I have had the privilege to interact with.
Your presence in the "forum world" is valuable, and has never been anything but positive.
You are humble.
So humble, that you sometimes even become self derogatory.
You are one of my favorite people......
I am grateful for the chance to know you.

@ataxian .... You are one of the most civilized humans that I have had the privilege to interact with.
Your presence in the "forum world" is valuable, and has never been anything but positive.
You are humble.
So humble, that you sometimes even become self derogatory.
You are one of my favorite people......
I am grateful for the chance to know you.
In world of uncertainty I have traveled and spent more of life exploring different custom’s concerning living and survival on the round ball in the 3rd position from the star called the sun in the English language?
U friend of CIVILIZATION are A decent example of how one need’s 2-B CIVILIZED!

In world of uncertainty I have traveled and spent more of life exploring different custom’s concerning living and survival on the round ball in the 3rd position from the star called the sun in the English language?
U friend of CIVILIZATION are A decent example of how one need’s 2-B CIVILIZED!
I was watching a iTunes video of Hendricks on MAUI 1970.
My surfer friend’s who where at the gig were into CANNABIS COLAS!
Why dispensaries don’t offer colas?
Guy with long blonde hair R bald now? (969 year’s is the oldest human being)?
What age is hair a issue?
CANNABIS is very harmless!
Why is it not legal the world over?
When is CIVILIZED existence excepted!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back