Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Paying It Forward

Wall of text is overwhelming, as it's meant to be. I did not put words in your mouth.
You said a doctor said I was "overthinking", and gave an example of a lawyer advising me to keep lists of patients, and their conditions, when that is a clear HIPAA violation. That is what I'm referring to. There is a fundamental misunderstanding about HIPAA involved. It isn't overthinking to ask questions, especially since there are concerning examples of HIPAA not being followed. This is especially concerning when doctors are in violation.
Gifts to you are taxable, and you are in a position of liability by not filing taxes on these gifts.
Gifts to you are required to be reported to Social Security and Food Stamps as income.
You might not consider gifts to you as income, but the government does, and they make the rules.
If your lawyer isn't advising you of these matters, you should consult a different attorney.

Obviously, I won't be using your model.
I'm concerned as a member of the community, however. I thought there was more oversight, and thought donations were gifts to the recipients, not to you. Thank you for clarifying how you do things, as it needed to be clarified.
This isn't "a patient helping a patient". Donations are solicited, and doctors are involved. This is a charity, without oversight, and not covered under "patient helping patient", as you have set yourself up to solicit and distribute medical equipment to a very ill patient population. You make independent decisions about appropriate medical equipment without any medical training, and without regard to HIPAA. This could potentially put others involved in a bad position were this to be looked into in the event of a lawsuit by a patient or family member.
I really don't want to be associated with this, and want no liability as a member of the community.
Please don't write to me in private, and there is no need to respond to this message.
I wish you the best of luck in all things.

@Madri-Gal I am somewhat appalled at your above response. Vito went to great lengths to respond to your questions. That 'wall of text' was in no way meant to confuse you. If anything it was Vito over explaining what he was trying to put across to you. And you've made several accusations in your post that not only smear his character but shed doubt on what he's doing.

Gifts to you are taxable, and you are in a position of liability by not filing taxes on these gifts.
Gifts to you are required to be reported to Social Security and Food Stamps as income.
You don't know what Vito claims in his taxes. You're making a huge assumption and are basically accusing him of tax fraud. Considering his income is only around $700/mo he most likely falls way below any amount that would need to be taxed. The 'gifts' he gets are minimal. He has already explained that he pays for some of what he gives away. And that he pays for replacement parts unless donated. He is not wallowing in free goodies by any means. Add to that he works with a lawyer and gets his taxes done.... I'm pretty sure he's working within the tax laws. He keeps meticulous records of what comes in and what goes out for that very purpose. To stay transparent.

a clear HIPAA violation.
Vito has an LLC. He works with a physician who talks to their patients about whether they would like to meet with someone to get a free vape for their condition. When the patient agrees, they are given Vito's card and they meet. I see no HIPAA violation here. The patient has agreed to this and given permission.

Vito is contacted by the patient and then meets with said patient. Again... no violation.

Let's look at the HIPAA privacy law... what is defined as patient confidentiality?

Encyclopedia.com defines patient confidentiality as “the right of an individual to have personal, identifiable medical information kept private. Such information should be available only to the physician of record and other healthcare and insurance personnel as necessary.”

Basically, healthcare providers can’t share PHI without previous authorization from a patient

So... if the patient has agreed to see Vito and share their personal information (name, address and condition) with him... no HIPAA laws have been broken. Which brings us to him keeping records. Again; Vito developed an LLC for this. He is considered a 'health care provider' in the sense that he supplies vape equipment to patients that could benefit from them and who fit within the parameters of being a 'medical user.'
He is not sharing these records with anyone. And he is not sharing names or conditions without the patient's consent. He is not privy to things like social security numbers or medical records.

This is a charity, without oversight
Again... a slam on his character. Yeah... it's real obvious Vito is making bank on this....

Vito does this out of the goodness of his heart; not to make any sort of profit. He lives a humble existence at the poverty level. And for you to come on and cast this kind of shade on what he does isn't setting well with me at all. And I can only imagine how it will make Vito feel.
there is no need to respond to this message.
And I say the same to you.

Last edited:
If anything it was Vito over explaining
Thanks @momofthegoons
I tend to over explain things when it appears that one might need things carefully spelled out for them, that they might not understand
the first time, or that they sincerely want to learn.
I was going to respond to the last post, but it appears that there is no need.
You've said it all!
I only get to visit with one patient today, but this will be a fun visit.
This was an early patient that received an original AromaZap from me in 2010.
Those who remember the unit will recall that after a time, the heaters would start to rattle a bit. This could be fixed by installing a retaining ring.
In 2014 I installed a retaining ring for this patient.
In 2017 I installed a second one.
Last month the rattle came back from heavy use, heat and time.
I tried hard, but could not squeeze a third retaining ring in.. although it had worked on some Zaps in the past.
Also the heater began running a little bit cooler.
I know I will not be able to stop the rattle today. I won't be able to tweak the heater either.. these were not adjustable.
What I will be able to do, is give the patient a spare aroma cup, and let them relegate the Zap
to a proud position as a permanent Essential Oil diffuser.
Today I surprise this patient with a Mighty from Storz and Bikel. I am going to leave
them with S&B dosing capsules. I have trouble with them, due to dexterity, so I use them very rarely, but
the patient has a caregiving daughter that can refill the capsules for them. It is always a treat for me to
be able to visit a patient that I have known for so long!
Have a golden day all...
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
On Thursday, I managed to squeeze that 3rd retaining ring into the Zap of the patient I spent time with.
I did not expect to be able to.
I still could do nothing with the heater.
We got to work with the Mighty, though.
It took a while, because there was so much to learn about this unit, and it's maintenance.
Luckily the Caregiving Daughter could be there with us, to get accustomed with the dosing capsules.
Any Mighty Placement is a very positive one.
Dosing Capsules and spare CU was given.... with instructions to contact me if the CUs get damaged.
We did discuss the relieving of pressure when removing the cover, by exerting a small amount of force
as in the opening of a child-proof pill bottle.
I was able to see a couple today, that had been sharing a Solo.
I met them at the Park near the Senior Center where I instruct Cane defense.. so we could sit at the park bench and talk outdoors.
I am the one that had to be vigilant about distancing and extra caution, as by this date, almost all of the Senior Patients I have on my list
have been fully vaccinated.
They wore Masks also, to help keep me safe until that second Vaccination I await eagerly.
We switched the Battery in the Solo they had been sharing for 5+ years, and then gave them a second Solo that I switched out the Board and Battery for.
Both are now essentially acting like Brand new Solos.
These were both Original Solos, which I actually prefer.
I brought mine along for the ride... the original Solo I acquired back in 2011.
The three of us had a session outdoors at the park bench.
What a rewarding Sunday visit.
I always feel great about the couples that I get to see, that each have MMJ Cards.
It's so beautiful to see how supportive they are of each other's successful learning!
A beautiful Sunday to all!

Last edited:
My last day before Covid Vaccination #2-
I made 2 stops today, and both were patients I have known for over 10 years.
I was setting them up, before my 2 week self quarantine.
Covid has affected both of their lives.
First is a story about a friend, a fellow patient that used to come mow my lawn when I came home from the rehab hospital after my Coma.
He faced amputation after being diagnosed with cancerous growths in his knee.

I've known him for that long!
  • In 2009 he traded me a couple of vapes for Cannibutter
  • In 2014 I got him a Zephyr Ion.
  • In 2017, his leg was amputated after all of his battle. At that time, his Zephyr Ion was replaced with an extreme Q and a portable, because the Ion needed work, and he wanted something that could be used bagless
  • A couple of years ago in 2019, I was with him to give him a Chewy Electric Grinder, because the wear on him from using the wheelchair, had limited his manual dexterity, and so he was next candidate. He was delighted with it's function, and it left him with a huge smile.
  • Today, 2 years later still, I brought him replacement "everything" for his Extreme Q. New glass pieces, elbow screens, band, filter, bag material, and tubing. I gave him a new top for his Boundless Portable.
Things are not great there.
He is so fucking strong and independent, which makes him work hard.
While using the wheelchair, when carrying anything one-handed, to prevent
from spinning in circles, he'd assist his strong hand with the one remaining leg.
Over the period of Covid, he was seen by Doctors less..., and over the year a lesion formed on the calf of the remaining leg.
He did not feel this slowly occur, as the wheel rim, and brake bar wore into him.
The lesion vanished, to become replaced with an ever growing bruise.
Long story short: he is infected and bleeding internally in his good leg, and they schedule surgery this week.
The surgery, they explained and many bone grafts may save the leg, but they could have to remove this too.. This time it would not be from the hip down, just from the knee down.
I'm praying for him. He need's a break.
I helped one other patient today.
The last time I told you of Sammy:
News on Sammy:
We have him in a long term care facility now. I am his authorized Representative, and I pay the facility his "share of cost".
I am in regular contact with them, and we are seeing to it that he gets regular Physical and Occupational therapy.
He should be there for a few more months, then get moved to a rehab wing, followed by an assited living apartment.... after which he will be able to get an apartment again, and we will go get Sammy his MMJ Card.
I then made him a Fundrazr:
I visited him every couple of weeks for 15 years.
He did eventually let me get him his Medical card.
The progress was starting to show hope.. the video in his fundraiser showed him work hard!
Covid... the nasty piece of crap virus that has fucked with all of our lives, sure messed Sammy up!
No in-person visits in a year, I drop Hot Sauce off at the front desk... and Zoom with him (they bring him a tablet)
that's nothing as bad as NO Physical Therapy for many months and great digression in many patients.
I have invented a way to help, in absence of contact and vapor.
These 25mg each little cuties can't be distinguished from the cousin they were made to look like!
Photo-on-3-27-21-at-3-49-PM.jpg

A ziplock full of these along with some odds and ends, and I know his Saturday night will be alright!
I made a drop-off at the facility and came home to Zoom, and then they brought him a tablet so I could say "hi".
I had to let him know the cookies were not just for fun, but also for fun!
I got 4 bags. Each bag has 4 of them. My plan was to put a dozen in his bag, and keep the last bag to eat.
I delivered them, and my plan was to eat cookies with him from Zoom.
While on Zoom he got to witness a happy surprise...
First time EVER with any THC goodie. There were 6 in my bag!
Now that's 150mg instead of 100.. Somehow in packaging I was given a gift.
Tomorrow is my 2nd Vaccination, after which I will be self quarantined until April 11th (safe day).
I made today my last time out in public, safe with sterile gloves, mask, eye covering and distance.
**Last time out of house until April 11th
I do want to thank a couple of supporters to the community.
All asked to be left anonymous, but they helped a great deal.
One included a fancy tool that was duplicating efforts as I have so many on hand so I got the
go-ahead and sold it. I used the funds all together and set things up to assist a sector of the patient population
that has also been isolated and further inconvenienced in life's struggle at Covid's hands.
I have not been there for them since last spring , when our safety, isolation and distance became a reality.
Spring is at the door.
For the outdoor and traveling patients I procured:
Hand sanitizer, "lip condoms" (silicone mouthpiece guards for sharing), Mini-torches, Butane, Iolites, Iolite replacement mouthpieces & top covers, a few VaporGenies and finally a few Boundless "Terp Pens" at the great sale that @PuffItUp put on.
Thanks for reading.
God Bless you all, and please stay safe!

I managed to receive my last mail pick-up at my old address today.. I was going to keep the box for another 6 months to slowly and surely update my address everywhere I was supposed to.
While at the Post Office, I learned that today was my last day to actually cancel the payment on my old box, and get a refund!
I took the refund, and now am in the new PO Box completely.
It was my wonderful fortune to receive a boundless CFX (with custom mod basket) and a Classic Aluminum VaporGenie with a Walnut bowl as the last piece of mail at my old P.O. Box of 20 years.
This came from a donor that prefers anonymity.
Thank you very much for this, my friend!
After the Post Office, a call from a Dispensary had me head straight there, as they had a new patient with my card, which was given to him by his MD at the VA!
This was a first for me...EVER!
I work with wounded warriors, and other Veteran programs, but no VA Doctor has ever condoned MMJ and actually referred someone for a Vaporizer.
I went straight from the Post Office, and the Boundless unit is already with it's new owner. It's custom mod are the ELBs with lids, as used with VapeXhale Cloud.
The VaporGenie will not have an issue finding a forever home.
Downtown, with the warmer weather, the patients that live around the public parks are out in full force.
The Vapor Genie is really popular among the outdoor folks!
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
I managed to receive my last mail pick-up at my old address today.. I was going to keep the box for another 6 months to slowly and surely update my address everywhere I was supposed to.
While at the Post Office, I learned that today was my last day to actually cancel the payment on my old box, and get a refund!
I took the refund, and now am in the new PO Box completely.
It was my wonderful fortune to receive a boundless CFX (with custom mod basket) and a Classic Aluminum VaporGenie with a Walnut bowl as the last piece of mail at my old P.O. Box of 20 years.
I did want to send the Forum friend that sent it a thanks, and note that it arrived safely, but I seem to have messed up my inbox , and am having trouble locating it (message me so I can say thanks@!!!).
After the Post Office, a call from a Dispensary had me head straight there, as they had a new patient with my card, which was given to him by his MD at the VA!
This was a first for me...EVER!
I work with wounded warriors, and other Veteran programs, but no VA Doctor has ever condoned MMJ and actually referred someone for a Vaporizer.
I went straight from the Post Office, and the Boundless unit is already with it's new owner. It's custom mod are the ELBs with lids, as used with VapeXhale Cloud.
The VaporGenie will not have an issue finding a forever home.
Downtown, with the warmer weather, the patients that live around the public parks are out in full force.
The Vapor Genie is really popular among the outdoor folks!
Thanks for reading!
I love your candid writing!
Where is your hotbox pad? (Same area?

I love your candid writing!
Thanks, man. I am a fan of your candid process also!
Same area?
It is 3 miles from me.
I can get there using streets with one lane in each direction, no businesses, little traffic, and one traffic light.
Old P.O. was 10 miles.... all 4 lane streets, and a dozen traffic lights... and solid businesses for the whole 10 miles.
hotbox pad
You did mean where I live, yes??
It's a small bungalow, and it is a hot box.....small... cubicle in nature and it's hot (already 90º here).
I am comfortable though... been in the desert heat for a long time.

Thanks, man. I am a fan of your candid process also!

It is 3 miles from me.
I can get there using streets with one lane in each direction, no businesses, little traffic, and one traffic light.
Old P.O. was 10 miles.... all 4 lane streets, and a dozen traffic lights... and solid businesses for the whole 10 miles.

You did mean where I live, yes??
It's a small bungalow, and it is a hot box.....small... cubicle in nature and it's hot (already 90º here).
I am comfortable though... been in the desert heat for a long time.
I was golfing fanatic? Surf & Turf!
AZ was & still is a golfer’s dream?
When I was in the rat race I played so much golf there!
The courses along the ocean the player’s take CANNABIS in the bag of club’s near sand trap’s!
My tribe along the coast had joint’s hanging from their lip’s. (CHRONIC)
Dazed. & confused was OK!
My surfer friends from HUMBOLT brought a sack of GDP like INDICA that had no seed’s?
We played 36 hole’s after surfing the Santa Anna west swell.
1972 if I remember?

Last edited:
Happy 4/20/21 to all!
I saw a patient yesterday that had a VB1 as a desktop but only a 9 year old MFLB as a portable.
I was in the fortunate position to have 2 pre-owned Mightys (Mighties??) here.
One mine, and other from a friend.
For 420, I brought her the unit that had a full charge and was newly cleaned up.
I made sure her CU was a new clean one.
I taught her about capsules, and demoed.
S&B capsules were a no-go.
She lives alone, has no visitors, and has short, rounded fingers, with bitten down nails. She could not obtain "purchase" of an edge to grasp, and her fingers were too worn and smooth to use skin grip.
I brought her a stand for her new portable.
She lives in a wheelchair, and told me she wanted it without the stand, as the rounded edges felt best nestled into her "lap/crotch" stash area.
She lives behind a Starbucks, so I got a Green Tea and latched onto their signal with my laptop.
I let her look at the Forum "persona/avatar" of her “Secret Santa” to tell her of how she came to own the Mighty.
It seems to add something to the experience to give the patient a glimpse into the website from whence I was enabled to be of service to them, and when they can read posts from the Vaporists that wanted to share with them.
I’m currently armed with POTV “One” units, each with a devoted glass Bubbler or WPA.
I have a few of them entering the week, and tonight for 420 I will deliver the very first of this
new batch of units. I got some deals, and free swag at the dispensary for this occasion, so patient will get a 420 T-shirt, lanyard, Can Cozy, and the free gram I got for buying an eighth.
Good Bless all, I wish you a fantastic 420!
Thanks for reading.

I have been remiss in sharing news here.
It has been a long while since I have posted in this thread.
The pandemic is there, but restrictions have lightened.
This let things become super busy for me, and I have been seeing about 3 patients a week, and placing Vaporizers with them.
Perhaps that one post questioning the legality and legitimacy of helping patients with free Vaporizers made me feel concerned about sharing the news at all.
This is one of the poorest communities in the United States, but rich in heart, sharing and karma.
The post I refer to caused me feelings of discomfort surrounding sharing the good fortune of patients in need. It felt almost like I was supposed to feel guilty for doing my work.
I do not feel guilty.
I look at my work with more pride than ever.
Vapes have been there for patients.
Besides a wide array of used, re-conditioned vapes, like a recent Mini-Vap, MFLBs and DBVs, I have been given new units to spread among the low-income, terminally/chronically ill Patient population.
Manufacturers have been assisting, as well as Retailers, and other concerned MMJ users.
I managed to be able to afford a dozen Flowermate Aura units.
Not my favorite vape, but it works.
In the end the patients receiving them say they work well.
I was also given 2 Hopper IOs to place. Patients have seen me use mine, and now two of them will own the same unit.
The most amazing news:
A local Church group here in Tucson has allowed me space once a week at their facility… to teach and share Vaporizers with their low income Card Holding members.
There are a dozen of them at this Church.
This Reverend has helped with the aid of his members to get me a few Taffée Bowles to share with his card holding disabled members of the Congregation.
  1. A place with unserved Patients
  2. Vaporizers to teach with and dispense there
  3. A room in which to hold these meetings
While this does not cover everyone that I see, it sure is a blessing to have been given a place to see these patients, along with Vaporizers to share when I am there.
More large news is that a Hospice facility here, that has housed half a dozen of my patients, who all used Volcanos, has come up with funds, and has provided me with a new Volcano Hybrid.
They have no patients there for me currently, but they explained that this is a gesture good will for the hours I have spent there, and for the few Volcanos that I had already donated.
Running hard to keep up with patients unseen due to pandemic concerns leaves me little time to
feel sad… or poor.
I am always happy these days, and I feel abundantly wealthy in good will, and love.
I was supposed to go today, but it is monsoon season.
IT was too soaked to drive safely, so I will have to see today's patient tomorrow.
This town is dry as a bone all year long, but during July there are Monsoons. Pure sheets of non-stop water from the sky, that floods tucson, and makes all back yards and gardens soaked.
Rough on a guy with a 10’ X 10’ dirt yard for his dog to relieve himself in.
Each trip to the muddy yard is a 3 towel experience! :lol:
Still.. I would do it joyously all year round for the love of my baby Dusty.
Thanks for reading.
I wish each of you every blessing that could possibly arrive!

Last edited:
About the same amount of love I am sending to you Vito,I am now sending the same to Dusty :aaaaa: :thumbsup:.
Hope he manages the heat as well.(while I'm freezing my balls of ,and put another blanket over my girls.:verdamper:).
(firewood is expensive these days...and not always there anyway..,.all good.).
Your posts always make my happy ,happy:dogpile:.

I have been remiss in sharing news here.
It has been a long while since I have posted in this thread.
The pandemic is there, but restrictions have lightened.
This let things become super busy for me, and I have been seeing about 3 patients a week, and placing Vaporizers with them.
Perhaps that one post questioning the legality and legitimacy of helping patients with free Vaporizers made me feel concerned about sharing the news at all.
This is one of the poorest communities in the United States, but rich in heart, sharing and karma.
The post I refer to caused me feelings of discomfort surrounding sharing the good fortune of patients in need. It felt almost like I was supposed to feel guilty for doing my work.
I do not feel guilty.
I look at my work with more pride than ever.
Vapes have been there for patients.
Besides a wide array of used, re-conditioned vapes, like a recent Mini-Vap, MFLBs and DBVs, I have been given new units to spread among the low-income, terminally/chronically ill Patient population.
Manufacturers have been assisting, as well as Retailers, and other concerned MMJ users.
I managed to be able to afford a dozen Flowermate Aura units.
Not my favorite vape, but it works.
In the end the patients receiving them say they work well.
I was also given 2 Hopper IOs to place. Patients have seen me use mine, and now two of them will own the same unit.
The most amazing news:
A local Church group here in Tucson has allowed me space once a week at their facility… to teach and share Vaporizers with their low income Card Holding members.
There are a dozen of them at this Church.
This Reverend has helped with the aid of his members to get me a few Taffée Bowles to share with his card holding disabled members of the Congregation.
  1. A place with unserved Patients
  2. Vaporizers to teach with and dispense there
  3. A room in which to hold these meetings
While this does not cover everyone that I see, it sure is a blessing to have been given a place to see these patients, along with Vaporizers to share when I am there.
More large news is that a Hospice facility here, that has housed half a dozen of my patients, who all used Volcanos, has come up with funds, and has provided me with a new Volcano Hybrid.
They have no patients there for me currently, but they explained that this is a gesture good will for the hours I have spent there, and for the few Volcanos that I had already donated.
Running hard to keep up with patients unseen due to pandemic concerns leaves me little time to
feel sad… or poor.
I am always happy these days, and I feel abundantly wealthy in good will, and love.
I was supposed to go today, but it is monsoon season.
IT was too soaked to drive safely, so I will have to see today's patient tomorrow.
This town is dry as a bone all year long, but during July there are Monsoons. Pure sheets of non-stop water from the sky, that floods tucson, and makes all back yards and gardens soaked.
Rough on a guy with a 10’ X 10’ dirt yard for his dog to relieve himself in.
Each trip to the muddy yard is a 3 towel experience! :lol:
Still.. I would do it joyously all year round for the love of my baby Dusty.
Thanks for reading.
I wish each of you every blessing that could possibly arrive!
U R so cool!
U made a VAIN A-hole cry with joy.
We need more Sapien’s like U!

ATAXIA will take a victim’s life when it comes?
CANNABIS help’s my condition?
Some can’t handle the truth?
Homo Sapien’s R-not the same?
I live I blissful condition’s.
SPOILED rotten perhap’s?
Living in & on various bodies of land has effected by POV most likely?
More human’s on this Dot in the far corner of our present universe like-U is needed 4 survival!

Last edited:
More human’s on this Dot in the far corner of our present universe like-U is needed 4 survival!
More like you would be nice too... those who appreciate colas and life!
I am sorry I'm behind in catching everyone up on happenings here in my neck of the desert.
Things are well, and I've had a good supply of vaporizers new and used to work with.
"Paying it Forward" was accepted in a Church community, and so I concentrated my attention there for the last couple of months.
This started out as a room and 12 Congregation Member's that fit the criteria for the program.
It turned into a lengthier stay than I expected, and I was made to feel welcome.
The meetings got larger, as some of the Patients had low income friends with chronic medical issues.
These additional patients that were not of the congregation were also made to feel welcome, and I witnessed offerings of programs, food, services without any pressure applied ever for anyone to join the Church or to donate... all just generous offers to help.
All in all there wound up being 21 patients.
A half dozen were old smokers and were converting to vapor under medical encouragement.
Amazingly, most were first time patients... some that have had cards for many months.
A number had their cards for over a year!
These patients that were new to Marijuana certification were:
  • with little income
  • rare transportation opportunities
  • Little education... but biggest of all...
  • The Pandemic happened right after their certification!
Everyone in the world's been isolated, and the room at the Church has now been relinquished to
Fall activity use... as I have met the needs of all of that Church community.
I just now am starting to hear from the "Hidden" low income chronic and terminal patients that were certified just prior to Covid 19.
Some were given my information, but were fearful of going anywhere, so did not make contact until very recently.
I can relate! know I hid out in the beginning for a good long while.
When entering back into serving the community, it was done in very slow and cautious steps.
I still take great precautions.
I have had the 3rd Vaccination... the Pfizer Booster to accompany the Pfizer #1 & #2 I received.
There is one special forum member I need to thank again, as they made it all possible.
A member I have mentioned before that prefers anonymity.
"Yeah you"!
While I gathered my wits, and eventually found resources to keep me clean, distant, and safe...
...one generous person provided me repeatedly with latex exam gloves, and N95 Masks, and when alcohol disappeared
from most places, he provided me with Iso, enough to get me through until... as I said earlier I gathered my wits and
was able to find some resources.
That's a couple of years worth of protection, which obviously worked, because I am here to tell the tale.
The protection, combined with my existing OCD nature made me less likely to be contaminated by exposure.
Thank you for the supplies.
Your vape donations are getting into homes.... each and every one of them!
If I have forgotten to mention anyone's help, or overlooked thanking one of you for sending vapes,
you've my apologies.
While I feel as young as ever, I admit that my memory might be less proficient than it was.
I have a great excuse... besides the coma and brain injury... I just turned 70 years old in September.
Besides all those That I just thanked.. I want to thank every one of you.
I'd like to thank all of you that cared to read about this adventure.
If you're here... then you're vaping.. and this is a good thing. Thanks for doing it and not combusting.
If you read through the post, then you also love people, and are fans of giving a hand up to someone down...
.. for this I love you!
Talk to you soon!

More like you would be nice too... those who appreciate colas and life!
I am sorry I'm behind in catching everyone up on happenings here in my neck of the desert.
Things are well, and I've had a good supply of vaporizers new and used to work with.
"Paying it Forward" was accepted in a Church community, and so I concentrated my attention there for the last couple of months.
This started out as a room and 12 Congregation Member's that fit the criteria for the program.
It turned into a lengthier stay than I expected, and I was made to feel welcome.
The meetings got larger, as some of the Patients had low income friends with chronic medical issues.
These additional patients that were not of the congregation were also made to feel welcome, and I witnessed offerings of programs, food, services without any pressure applied ever for anyone to join the Church or to donate... all just generous offers to help.
All in all there wound up being 21 patients.
A half dozen were old smokers and were converting to vapor under medical encouragement.
Amazingly, most were first time patients... some that have had cards for many months.
A number had their cards for over a year!
These patients that were new to Marijuana certification were:
  • with little income
  • rare transportation opportunities
  • Little education... but biggest of all...
  • The Pandemic happened right after their certification!
Everyone in the world's been isolated, and the room at the Church has now been relinquished to
Fall activity use... as I have met the needs of all of that Church community.
I just now am starting to hear from the "Hidden" low income chronic and terminal patients that were certified just prior to Covid 19.
Some were given my information, but were fearful of going anywhere, so did not make contact until very recently.
I can relate! know I hid out in the beginning for a good long while.
When entering back into serving the community, it was done in very slow and cautious steps.
I still take great precautions.
I have had the 3rd Vaccination... the Pfizer Booster to accompany the Pfizer #1 & #2 I received.
There is one special forum member I need to thank again, as they made it all possible.
A member I have mentioned before that prefers anonymity.
"Yeah you"!
While I gathered my wits, and eventually found resources to keep me clean, distant, and safe...
...one generous person provided me repeatedly with latex exam gloves, and N95 Masks, and when alcohol disappeared
from most places, he provided me with Iso, enough to get me through until... as I said earlier I gathered my wits and
was able to find some resources.
That's a couple of years worth of protection, which obviously worked, because I am here to tell the tale.
The protection, combined with my existing OCD nature made me less likely to be contaminated by exposure.
Thank you for the supplies.
Your vape donations are getting into homes.... each and every one of them!
If I have forgotten to mention anyone's help, or overlooked thanking one of you for sending vapes,
you've my apologies.
While I feel as young as ever, I admit that my memory might be less proficient than it was.
I have a great excuse... besides the coma and brain injury... I just turned 70 years old in September.
Besides all those That I just thanked.. I want to thank every one of you.
I'd like to thank all of you that cared to read about this adventure.
If you're here... then you're vaping.. and this is a good thing. Thanks for doing it and not combusting.
If you read through the post, then you also love people, and are fans of giving a hand up to someone down...
.. for this I love you!
Talk to you soon!
U R so needed!
♥️-2 U MR. DA KINE!
Mountain, parries, desert, beach of the ocean or whatever location U inhabit vaping COLAS is CIVILIZED!
Opinion or POV?

It’s been so long since we’ve really caught up.
Things got suddenly calm around here, after a solid month of seeing a patient a day minimum.
Thanksgiving’s approach helped that.
I share pictures and meme’s to stay involved and to be entertained by everyone else’s forum entries.
I have not shared findings about vaporizers… but have been involved in a couple of projects involving new
tools, vapes and products. I will get to sharing what’s new soon.
Where I have been more irresponsible is my absence in this thread to tell of some of the
interactions I have had over the course of the Summer, and more recently.
Thanks to the strong support I have had from forum members, and those connected vapor related
products, I never slowed down, and never turned a patient away. I have not in over a year now had to place a patient on a list, because I did not have an appropriate vaporizer to share, except in cases of a desired specific Unit.
The thing is, I have not been sharing only basic tools.. I have been sharing reliable vapes with warranties in some cases… and in the re-homed vapes… there is mojo.
I have never gotten a non-functioning vape, and vapes are usually long lived tools.
When summer ended, the homeless gathering places patient population thinned out.
I had depleted my small torch based units. Lotuses gone, more sadder was the end of my stack of DynaVaps. They have sure built a rock solid following. I left one @EveryDayAmnesiac won a beautiful new DynaVap “Vong” and then donated his prize to the program.
Lovely wooden body, and in the clever new packaging that resembles a BIG DynaVap.
The patient has no phone, but had been calling me weekly. His calls slowed, but I knew I’d hear from him. He did call and was as happy as a kid. He was in his working days a landscaper, and is used to the sun and weather, but when he got Cancer he lost work, and then the hospital bills lost him transportation, relationship, and residence. It was ten years ago, but he did not get stronger, and conditions spiraled. He got a perfect vape. I gave him a half dozen lighters with it.
The same older classic Volcano that I have written about twice has come home.
It’s 3rd Owner has passed. It sits here all new with brand new EZ Valve, bags… filter on bottom, and
a brilliant shine. It will be placed again after the Holidays.
The Volcano is a vape I like to save for couples or for those that need to have the vapor collecting done totally for them. A caregiver can easily feed the vapor to his/her patient.
I take a detour in the post to thank Alan Gray. What an Engineer!
He has given me 2 Cardboard HIs and 2 Bamboo HIs. One of each in 3/8” and 7/16” Heater cover size. I’ve been experimenting to see which is more desirable, and why.
Besides the great opportunity to vape & test, Alan has donated all four for the local Patient population. More artillery. More direction and choices. More precise placement of the optimal tool for a patients preferences and needs.
I have said it before.
Helping a patient to feel well isn’t just about the meds effects, and the healthier administration using vapor. It is elevating their self image by allowing them the grace to use the same tools they see in advertisements… in the dispensaries and online.
It’s the “Ain’t my life grand” factor.
The woman that was on Dialysis that I would sit with outside her appointment and we Vaporized before she was called in. I liked her. I brought the laptop that was donated with me from a special forum member to our last session and we laughed it up as we looked at FC “memes” and vape posts.
It was one year ago that she quit Dialysis to go be with her family “down south”. I kind of forgot about her, but after Halloween I got a call from her family in Texas. They found my card among her possessions and advised me of her passing.
The sweet young lady with the first donated Tafée Bowle is going to be my first visit after this holiday week.
It has almost been a year for her… and she has no issue at all with her Bowle, but has requested a new “tin” of screens. Something so easy. During our visit I never saw her face up close. I saw her Medical Marijuana Card, which revealed her image. We talked on Zoom. Talking on Zoom with patients is rare for me, but I like it. Seeing their face helps me know them.
The mask.
The pandemic memories.
I can’t remember the faces…..
All of the masks…. smiles and heartbreak expressed only through eyes. Measuring comprehension from 6 feet away, through eyes covered in glasses…. and a mask.
In the past I could not Zoom with someone that has no computer or even a place to plug one in.
To my delight, in the recent past I am seeing very financially affected patients that have smart phones. Companies and programs are getting phones to more low-income individuals.
Moving forward, I feel ready for the new year.
I have desktops and portables ready for the new chapter. The pandemics not going anywhere too soon, so I will continue masking with strangers., and still encourage them to exercise caution.
I saw my first twins in September, just after my birthday.
Not identical twins, and very different in all ways but both were diagnosed with colon cancer and PTSD.
One wanted a desktop, and was given a Vapor Brothers Original Box vape and did not choose to look at portables.
The other wanted a only a portable, and got a well used but functional VaporGenie, and a new Iolite. He has chosen the Butane path.
They have started sharing an apartment for medical convenience, so I am sure there will be comparisons, and maybe even changed opinions.
I went through many POTV “One” units this Fall. When Patients like a vape it seems that it’s popularity grows through the Universal mind.
When one patient asks about a certain Vaporizer, it no longer surprises me when another asks about it a few weeks later.
In the middle of October I was at a Doctors Office, to show her the Tafée Bowle.
She asked how she could get a very special patient one of them. I asked how long it would take the patient to get there. The Doctor asked me to wait, saw two more patients, and closed for lunch. She wanted to drive me there, but Dusty was with me, so I followed. It was close.
The Tafée Bowle was already with me, along with Delta 3D filling tool, loading stand and a set of screens (Oh… and a test condom also).
From the time I walked into the Doctor’s Office I got updates on 3 patients, and 3 blocks away, I met a new patient that had a computer… was a Vaporization fan (but had never vaped) and she had already seen Tafée Bowle videos (she never saw the ones I made, so the 3 of us watched together).
What a fortuitous trip. It was like killing 3 birds with one stone!
It doesn’t have to be a vaporizer, or anything valuable at all.
I have learned this year to hold my tongue, and say nothing at all if it can’t be positive. The pandemic has created a new dynamic, and there are so many mixed beliefs. I believe very strongly in the schools of thought I subscribe to.
Here is what I have matured enough to accomplish:
Never before had patients that I met spoken about current affairs.
Covid, and the Political climate, has caused a desire in some to vent.
I avoid any controversial topic.
When I am with a patient, and they begin to speak of their personal realities and views on topics of the day, I turn on a smile. It does not leave. I show concern where appropriate, but as soon as my “Spidey senses” begin to tingle, I direct the conversation to remain within the bounds of immediate health and wellness discussion, and to positive and pleasant things that surround availability of cannabinoid products… and Vapor talk.
I’m not sneaky about it.
I deflect the cause to myself.
“I am sorry, but I have not kept up with that topic on news or media, so I can not discuss it intelligently.”
I want to thank all of you.
Those that have sent units, and those who have shown support.
Just knowing that the forum members care about Medical Patients in need is a blessing.
Many of you have sent me emails of support.
I do not take those lightly, and they are as vital to me as any tangible physical item.
It makes me want to get out there and change things for more patients.
Thanks for reading.
I wish each of you Golden Days, filled with thick, rich, medicating vapor…
.. and Joy!
Love Vito

It’s been so long since we’ve really caught up.
Things got suddenly calm around here, after a solid month of seeing a patient a day minimum.
Thanksgiving’s approach helped that.
I share pictures and meme’s to stay involved and to be entertained by everyone else’s forum entries.
I have not shared findings about vaporizers… but have been involved in a couple of projects involving new
tools, vapes and products. I will get to sharing what’s new soon.
Where I have been more irresponsible is my absence in this thread to tell of some of the
interactions I have had over the course of the Summer, and more recently.
Thanks to the strong support I have had from forum members, and those connected vapor related
products, I never slowed down, and never turned a patient away. I have not in over a year now had to place a patient on a list, because I did not have an appropriate vaporizer to share, except in cases of a desired specific Unit.
The thing is, I have not been sharing only basic tools.. I have been sharing reliable vapes with warranties in some cases… and in the re-homed vapes… there is mojo.
I have never gotten a non-functioning vape, and vapes are usually long lived tools.
When summer ended, the homeless gathering places patient population thinned out.
I had depleted my small torch based units. Lotuses gone, more sadder was the end of my stack of DynaVaps. They have sure built a rock solid following. I left one @EveryDayAmnesiac won a beautiful new DynaVap “Vong” and then donated his prize to the program.
Lovely wooden body, and in the clever new packaging that resembles a BIG DynaVap.
The patient has no phone, but had been calling me weekly. His calls slowed, but I knew I’d hear from him. He did call and was as happy as a kid. He was in his working days a landscaper, and is used to the sun and weather, but when he got Cancer he lost work, and then the hospital bills lost him transportation, relationship, and residence. It was ten years ago, but he did not get stronger, and conditions spiraled. He got a perfect vape. I gave him a half dozen lighters with it.
The same older classic Volcano that I have written about twice has come home.
It’s 3rd Owner has passed. It sits here all new with brand new EZ Valve, bags… filter on bottom, and
a brilliant shine. It will be placed again after the Holidays.
The Volcano is a vape I like to save for couples or for those that need to have the vapor collecting done totally for them. A caregiver can easily feed the vapor to his/her patient.
I take a detour in the post to thank Alan Gray. What an Engineer!
He has given me 2 Cardboard HIs and 2 Bamboo HIs. One of each in 3/8” and 7/16” Heater cover size. I’ve been experimenting to see which is more desirable, and why.
Besides the great opportunity to vape & test, Alan has donated all four for the local Patient population. More artillery. More direction and choices. More precise placement of the optimal tool for a patients preferences and needs.
I have said it before.
Helping a patient to feel well isn’t just about the meds effects, and the healthier administration using vapor. It is elevating their self image by allowing them the grace to use the same tools they see in advertisements… in the dispensaries and online.
It’s the “Ain’t my life grand” factor.
The woman that was on Dialysis that I would sit with outside her appointment and we Vaporized before she was called in. I liked her. I brought the laptop that was donated with me from a special forum member to our last session and we laughed it up as we looked at FC “memes” and vape posts.
It was one year ago that she quit Dialysis to go be with her family “down south”. I kind of forgot about her, but after Halloween I got a call from her family in Texas. They found my card among her possessions and advised me of her passing.
The sweet young lady with the first donated Tafée Bowle is going to be my first visit after this holiday week.
It has almost been a year for her… and she has no issue at all with her Bowle, but has requested a new “tin” of screens. Something so easy. During our visit I never saw her face up close. I saw her Medical Marijuana Card, which revealed her image. We talked on Zoom. Talking on Zoom with patients is rare for me, but I like it. Seeing their face helps me know them.
The mask.
The pandemic memories.
I can’t remember the faces…..
All of the masks…. smiles and heartbreak expressed only through eyes. Measuring comprehension from 6 feet away, through eyes covered in glasses…. and a mask.
In the past I could not Zoom with someone that has no computer or even a place to plug one in.
To my delight, in the recent past I am seeing very financially affected patients that have smart phones. Companies and programs are getting phones to more low-income individuals.
Moving forward, I feel ready for the new year.
I have desktops and portables ready for the new chapter. The pandemics not going anywhere too soon, so I will continue masking with strangers., and still encourage them to exercise caution.
I saw my first twins in September, just after my birthday.
Not identical twins, and very different in all ways but both were diagnosed with colon cancer and PTSD.
One wanted a desktop, and was given a Vapor Brothers Original Box vape and did not choose to look at portables.
The other wanted a only a portable, and got a well used but functional VaporGenie, and a new Iolite. He has chosen the Butane path.
They have started sharing an apartment for medical convenience, so I am sure there will be comparisons, and maybe even changed opinions.
I went through many POTV “One” units this Fall. When Patients like a vape it seems that it’s popularity grows through the Universal mind.
When one patient asks about a certain Vaporizer, it no longer surprises me when another asks about it a few weeks later.
In the middle of October I was at a Doctors Office, to show her the Tafée Bowle.
She asked how she could get a very special patient one of them. I asked how long it would take the patient to get there. The Doctor asked me to wait, saw two more patients, and closed for lunch. She wanted to drive me there, but Dusty was with me, so I followed. It was close.
The Tafée Bowle was already with me, along with Delta 3D filling tool, loading stand and a set of screens (Oh… and a test condom also).
From the time I walked into the Doctor’s Office I got updates on 3 patients, and 3 blocks away, I met a new patient that had a computer… was a Vaporization fan (but had never vaped) and she had already seen Tafée Bowle videos (she never saw the ones I made, so the 3 of us watched together).
What a fortuitous trip. It was like killing 3 birds with one stone!
It doesn’t have to be a vaporizer, or anything valuable at all.
I have learned this year to hold my tongue, and say nothing at all if it can’t be positive. The pandemic has created a new dynamic, and there are so many mixed beliefs. I believe very strongly in the schools of thought I subscribe to.
Here is what I have matured enough to accomplish:
Never before had patients that I met spoken about current affairs.
Covid, and the Political climate, has caused a desire in some to vent.
I avoid any controversial topic.
When I am with a patient, and they begin to speak of their personal realities and views on topics of the day, I turn on a smile. It does not leave. I show concern where appropriate, but as soon as my “Spidey senses” begin to tingle, I direct the conversation to remain within the bounds of immediate health and wellness discussion, and to positive and pleasant things that surround availability of cannabinoid products… and Vapor talk.
I’m not sneaky about it.
I deflect the cause to myself.
“I am sorry, but I have not kept up with that topic on news or media, so I can not discuss it intelligently.”
I want to thank all of you.
Those that have sent units, and those who have shown support.
Just knowing that the forum members care about Medical Patients in need is a blessing.
Many of you have sent me emails of support.
I do not take those lightly, and they are as vital to me as any tangible physical item.
It makes me want to get out there and change things for more patients.
Thanks for reading.
I wish each of you Golden Days, filled with thick, rich, medicating vapor…
.. and Joy!
Love Vito
Da PLENTY U sent 2-the front door of my family’s pad or crib?
CANNABIS VAPORIZING is nirvana & blissful 4-existence on the pale blue dot bipedal dweller’s hangout!
Thank U 4 the love ❤️ & kindness U give 2-CIVILIZATION!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back