Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Paying It Forward

A Shout-Out Never Yet Given
I've a few friends that I have made over the years on forums and from the the Vaporizer Industry.
Most are long distance friends, but a couple have been to my home.
Linus from Vapor brothers has been to my home to visit, and has helped many of my local low-income patients with units and wand/whip set-ups.
With the challenges that he has faced with changes to shipping and the industry itself, that is a generous and caring feat.
I have a real good friend in the forum world that has never wanted acknowledgement, preferring to help in the background.
He has been to visit, check out my vape room and set-up for the patients, and we have kept up communication for years.
I received a Padauk CouchLog as a gift from him. He has given his blessing for this rare beauty to be shared with the community, though thorough testing is in order, as this is kind of special. Since he posted in that thread on a forum that he was sending it on to me, this opened a dialogue in which it was mutually agreed upon that I could lay some credit where credit is due.
So many of you have helped with vaporizers, tools and more and I hope I have thanked you all appropriately.
This friend has outfitted a very good number of my patients with brand new vaporizers.
I always ask if a donor will allow me to give thanks here or if they want anonymity/privacy.
This good friend has a great deal of humility, so I let the thanks slide.
He's the only person I email back and forth with randomly to shoot the breeze.
We understand one another.
Thanks, good friend for closing the gaps and helping so many low income terminally & Chronically Ill Patients
to be touched. You would not have me give public thanks because of your wonderful modest approach to life. The vaporizers, parts, and tools
were given freely from your heart. There is not more word I can say without getting emotional.
Thanks!
I took a break the day before Thanksgiving and began seeing patients here again last Friday.
Those days I took off were overwhelming in the amount of free time I had. I took care of so many tasks that I did not think about in a while.
Dusty has been the center of attention all week, and he loves it! I love him being that center of attention also.
I will post more as I start up again for December's pre- Christmas visits.
Thank all of you for reading.
This will be a difficult season emotionally for many.
I lost 3 patients to Covid this year... not Covid related illness.... just Covid.
Remember that others have had family and friends affected too.
If not by disease, then by lack of work and so many other complications.
Be kind!

Last edited:
A Shout-Out Never Yet Given
I've a few friends that I have made over the years on forums and from the the Vaporizer Industry.
Most are long distance friends, but a couple have been to my home.
Linus from Vapor brothers has been to my home to visit, and has helped many of my local low-income patients with units and wand/whip set-ups.
With the challenges that he has faced with changes to shipping and the industry itself, that is a generous and caring feat.
I have a real good friend in the forum world that has never wanted acknowledgement, preferring to help in the background.
He has been to visit, check out my vape room and set-up for the patients, and we have kept up communication for years.
I received a Padauk CouchLog as a gift from him. He has given his blessing for this rare beauty to be shared with the community, though thorough testing is in order, as this is kind of special. Since he posted in that thread that he was sending it on to me, this opened a dialogue in which it was mutually agreed upon that I could lay some credit where credit is due.
So many of you have helped with vaporizers, tools and more and I hope I have thanked you all appropriately.
This friend has outfitted a very good number of my patients with brand new vaporizers.
I always ask if a donor will allow me to give thanks here or if they want anonymity/privacy.
This good friend has a great deal of humility, so I let the thanks slide.
He's the only person I email back and forth with randomly to shoot the breeze.
We understand one another.
Thanks, good friend for closing the gaps and helping so many low income terminally & Chronically Ill Patients
to be touched. You would not have me give public thanks because of your wonderful modest approach to life. The vaporizers, parts, and tools
were given freely from your heart. There is not more word I can say without getting emotional.
Thanks!
I took a break the day before Thanksgiving and began seeing patients here again last Friday.
Those days I took off were overwhelming in the amount of free time I had. I took care of so many tasks that I did not think about in a while.
Dusty has been the center of attention all week, and he loves it! I love him being that center of attention also.
I will post more as I start up again for December's pre- Christmas visits.
Thank all of you for reading.
This will be a difficult season emotionally for many.
I lost 3 patients to Covid this year... not Covid related illness.... just Covid.
Remember that others have had family and friends affected too.
If not by disease, then by lack of work and so many other complications.
Be kind!
U have a much needed service.
Personally U helped me 2-have a POV more passionate than my up bringing.
Bipedal creature’s need more like U-4 the Planet inhabit by CIVILIZATION.
Your presence on da this web site is appreciated greatly!
I’m thinking of good vibration’s 2-U & your VIBE.

@momofthegoons has asked me a few times if I had a wish list to post.
I now do have a simple wish for my list.
I have 3 Volcanos out in the community.
2 are in Hospice settings and one is in a home with a senior couple.
All 3 patients were on their last bag, and now two of the 3 patient's bags have sprung leaks.
I never thought I would run out, as I bought many boxes a few years back.
The best deal I have found is at P.O.T.V. at $49 for a package of 6 bags.
If anyone would like to help, it would be very positive for these 3 patients.
This is where I found this deal:

@momofthegoons has asked me a few times if I had a wish list to post.
I now do have a simple wish for my list.
I have 3 Volcanos out in the community.
2 are in Hospice settings and one is in a home with a senior couple.
All 3 patients were on their last bag, and now two of the 3 patient's bags have sprung leaks.
I never thought I would run out, as I bought many boxes a few years back.
The best deal I have found is at P.O.T.V. at $49 for a package of 6 bags.
If anyone would like to help, it would be very positive for these 3 patients.
This is where I found this deal:
Vito, I will have some sent from my distributor. Sending them to you? If so please confirm your address via PM.

Friends.... the need for Volcano bags has been met.
You have made what I thought would be difficult, into something easy.
I felt so slow-witted for forgetting the Hospice Volcano patients, that I was absolutely blushing with embarrassment
in the mirror.
Thank you so very kindly for the help!

Last edited:
Update.
Omicron spreads... Work and life go on.
Due to the patients I see, my Doctor just put me on the fast track for a 4th vaccination.
He wrote an order for it, and sent it to pharmacy. They contacted me, and saw that my last booster was 5.5 months ago.. and that the Doctor is now recommending a Moderna Booster.
I will be called on the first approval date.
Time for some pretty important shout-outs!
I did not allow the Volcano patients to run out of bags on purpose.
They have so little maintenance that I forgot about them.
It was luck of the draw that all bags went south at once.
@VGOODIEZ and 2 donors that will remain anonymous here.
My heartfelt thanks for your help on this.
It actually saved me the embarrassment of telling a number of other Patients that I "let stuff run out"!
I have been provided a new tool for my personal use, and to use as an educational unit for patients.
The maker of the tool does not yet have an FC account, but he is well known.
New Heavy Hitter is here.
The donation of a "Qaroma-Taroma-Ceroma" came from Qaromashop.
Thanks to all.
I'm heading out to face the weather, the virus, the confused and dazed public, the monsters....
and a few dear patients that will welcome me as though I were family.

Update.
Omicron spreads... Work and life go on.
Due to the patients I see, my Doctor just put me on the fast track for a 4th vaccination.
He wrote an order for it, and sent it to pharmacy. They contacted me, and saw that my last booster was 5.5 months ago.. and that the Doctor is now recommending a Moderna Booster.
I will be called on the first approval date.
Time for some pretty important shout-outs!
I did not allow the Volcano patients to run out of bags on purpose.
They have so little maintenance that I forgot about them.
It was luck of the draw that all bags went south at once.
@VGOODIEZ and 2 donors that will remain anonymous here.
My heartfelt thanks for your help on this.
It actually saved me the embarrassment of telling a number of other Patients that I "let stuff run out"!
I have been provided a new tool for my personal use, and to use as an educational unit for patients.
The maker of the tool does not yet have an FC account, but he is well known.
New Heavy Hitter is here.
The donation of a "Qaroma-Taroma-Ceroma" came from Qaromashop.
Thanks to all.
I'm heading out to face the weather, the virus, the confused and dazed public, the monsters....
and a few dear patients that will welcome me as though I were family.
Much success!
U-R so needed 4-us all!
N-time 2-Dazed & Confused generational MARIJUANA now CANNABIS enthusiast bipedal vaporizing CIVILIZED homo Sapien’s N-order 2-survive on this pale blue dot !

The me that you did not know about.
When I say, that I want patients in my position to feel as well as I do, I am very serious.
I provide 3 services for my community. You know about one of the services.
  1. I give Vaporizers to Patients and teach them about other alternatives to combustion.
  2. I buy them Hickory Canes, and I teach them to use these canes for Mobility and self Defense.
  3. I also Acquire Dogs for my patients, and then I help them feel safe, by training them with their dogs for protection.
These are the 3 hats that I have been wearing since my Coma.
I charge nothing for any of these services.
Seeing a patient comfortable, confident, mobile, and fearless lets me sleep at night.
I never shared it all before, because this venue is about Medical marijuana and Vaporization.
I have known you all long enough to reveal my other duties.
Low Income Terminally/Chronically Ill Patients are my concern, because that is my life, the
life I have learned to be happy with!
MMJ- My day work:
vaporistfront.jpg
vaporistback.jpg

Dogs- My weekend work
K9Front.jpg
K9Back.jpg

Canes/Self Defense- M-W-F Mornings with Patients (at home and at Senior Center)
Canefront.jpg
caneback.jpg

if you touch each card it will open for you.
Now you know the whole Vito.
**PLEASE NOTE:
If you are friends with any chronically/terminally Ill Low-income patients that live in Tucson...
and you feel that they could benefit from these services, please refer them to me so that they can benefit!

Last edited:
For anyone interested, someone on FC apparently got a letter from him.

Doesn't say much as to what is going on, but seems a fund or money collection is going on.
Thanks for sharing. :smile:

Vito has reached out to ChooChooCharlie at FC; who he knows well and had an address for. He has no access to internet right now. He asked Charlie to give his contact info to a select couple people. I am one and have written to him. I'll forward on any info that he allows.

All along I have felt this was Vito's story to tell. I don't want to be the one to tell personal things that he may not want known. And the correspondence I recieved from ChooChooCharlie pretty much confirmed that.

Donations can be made to his paypal account. Link here.

I thought I would share that I received news that Vito should be back home the first week of July. If anyone would like to contact him, they can do so via his P.O. box. His mail is being forwarded.

Vitolo DelVecchio
P.O. Box 13494
Tucson, AZ 85732

While I do know what is going on, I still feel this is Vito's story to tell. I will share that he was very touched to know that his absence had been noticed and that so many care about him.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back