Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Recipe Peanut Butter Cup Tart

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
I think I would infuse the chocolate topping as well.... And I would lower the oven temp to 325℉. You could also make these individual tarts by using a cupcake tin for better portion control.

PEANUT BUTTER CUP TART WITH CANNABUTTER

chocolate-peanut-butter-tart.jpg

Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Cooling Time: 5 hours
Course: Dessert
Keyword: (Cannabutter), Peanutbutter, Tart

Cost: 25 +/-

Equipment​

• 9 inch pie dish
  • Mixing Bowls
  • Measuring cups
  • Measuring spoons

Ingredients​

Graham Crust​

• 1 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/4 cup cannabutter unsalted, melted
  • 2 tbsp granulated sugar

Filling​

• 6 tbsp cannabutter unsalted, softened NOT melted
  • 1 cup confectioners sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/8 tsp salt
  • 1 1/4 cup peanut butter creamy

Topping​

• 6 oz chocolate
  • 3 tbsp peanut butter

Instructions​

• Preheat oven to 350°F

Stir the graham cracker crust ingredients together. Pour into a 9 inch pie/tart pan and pack in very tightly. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until very lightly browned around the edges. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before adding the filling..
  • Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat the softened cannabutter on medium-high speed until completely smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, and salt and beat until combined, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl as needed. Add the peanut butter and beat until smooth and combined.
  • Spread filling evenly into tart crust. Set aside as you prepare the topping.
  • Using the microwave, melt the chocolate and peanut butter together until smooth. If using the microwave, stop and stir every 15 seconds until melted. Pour and spread over filling.
  • Chill in the refrigerator, uncovered, for 4-6 hours (or up to 2 days) before slicing. If chilling for longer than 6 hours, cover it.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back