Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Thanks guys and gals. I'm an organic grower . And do my best to keep it that way. I was a bit reluctant to spray it on my plants. But I think I go ahead and give it a try. I have had catapiller problems and infestations every outdoor grow, I'm so sooooo over those little basterds. It's so rewarding when you find one, I always laugh and have an evil chuckle when you squeeze there head right off.

Thanks guys and gals. I'm an organic grower . And do my best to keep it that way. I was a bit reluctant to spray it on my plants. But I think I go ahead and give it a try. I have had catapiller problems and infestations every outdoor grow, I'm so sooooo over those little basterds. It's so rewarding when you find one, I always laugh and have an evil chuckle when you squeeze there head right off.

If you use the same soil, you may only have to spray once.

I use a similar bacteria, BTI to control fungus gnats in my worm bin. Works great and lasts a very long time.

And before I forget, welcome to the forum. Unlike other vape forums, we can and do discuss growing here.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back