Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
As they say round here @Squiby 'I'll mek owt'.
Can do coffee bean, I seem to think I've seen Guinea Fowl feathers in blanks.

Zebrano taking another step forward.
IMG_20190919_164259.jpg

Package headed down to one of the sweatier places, can't wait for this one to land.
IMG_20190919_115756.jpg

I figured you'd like them @Squiby, a little on the pricey side but really pretty.
Had a brief chat about a stem for a falconer and at the time I'd forgotten about these blanks. They fly a Harris Hawk and use his molt feathers in resin cast jewellery. It'll be a shit the bed moment when I suggest a Harris stem.

Anyways back to the serious stuff.
Fear and Loathing style stem.:rofl:
IMG-20190921-124005.jpg

IMG-20190921-145519-180.jpg

Keep an eye for these beauties as well. Everyone loves bubble wrap.
IMG-20190919-174718-122.jpg

Edit. Note to self, when using phone scroll more and take note so as to avoid posting the same pictures.:doh::doh:
It is nice bubble wrap though.
Try this instead.

Last edited:
Been busy as.... the last few days, shit loads of stuff to pull together but great fun.
Bocote/Pietra Dura Lime and the Bog Oak/Juma Green Mamba nearly there.

Replacement Zebrano on the way. Got them all coned up ready for some bastard file abuse before I caress them with various grits.

An Iso wipe doesn't shift it and a toothbrush wouldn't lift the dust out of the grain of the Bog Oak so to give it that ancient look it's hand picked for now.

As they all turned out well the leftovers got used up but with some Blackwood.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Had a couple of attempts at a new stem design today but it didn't happen, I won't let it beat me.

Revisited an idea for an open twist, this is Walnut which I've had for years. Still not right but it's all good practice.
cLNSVdo.jpg

The Cobalt/Lava Mokume stem wasn't 100% to my liking so I took a file to it. The twist brings a new dimension to the 'grain'.
Cyk25BP.jpg

LAVA-TWIST-COLBALT da “BOMB”!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back