Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
yes.. i am in awe. this is the kind of activity easily driving me up walls. it has been suggested to me that i take pictures of my stove before leaving the house. so chances are i will never ever be able to check whether all 158 pieces are indeed in their right places :)
but to give some context for those not in the know: this stem is based on rem koolhaas' proposal for a flag of europe, this is the original design of 2004 (?), personally i think this is brilliant in a lot of ways:

View attachment 19020

with the # of memberstates changing, it is obviously outdated by now, and it can be a bit taxing doing an image search on this & trying to find the most current version (including the u.k. obviously), they all look very much alike:

View attachment 19021

just to give a little more weight to what it really means when @phattpiggie says he had to "check, recheck, check and recheck then check again".

i cant wait to see this stem in person, looks like a masterpiece from here.
Thanks for the explanation, @im not a robot.
Amazing, @phattpiggie

i have been distracted a bit with life lately, but this
1592348403698.jpeg

arrived in the mail today, and i had to post this here. this is my first (likely not last) pp stem, and i am really impressed. the craftsmanship is nothing short of amazing, particularly after having some insight into what it involved. thanks @phattpiggie, excellent work, a truly wonderful stem. i was a bit lost how to take a proper picture of it, but turns out this mint green plant pot made a decent background. i havent actually tried it yet (will do so momentarily), and my @Ed's TnT woodscents & my tinymight gravitate towards this corner of the room as well, i think they will get along fine, three is a magic number.

i have been distracted a bit with life lately, but this
View attachment 19156
arrived in the mail today, and i had to post this here. this is my first (likely not last) pp stem, and i am really impressed. the craftsmanship is nothing short of amazing, particularly after having some insight into what it involved. thanks @phattpiggie, excellent work, a truly wonderful stem. i was a bit lost how to take a proper picture of it, but turns out this mint green plant pot made a decent background. i havent actually tried it yet (will do so momentarily), and my @Ed's TnT woodscents & my tinymight gravitate towards this corner of the room as well, i think they will get along fine, three is a magic number.

”M”?
That stem look’s fun!

here is another image, paired with the stainless steel tip from my m. together with the tip, the stem is 18.5 cm - a proper wand should i ever require one. i was surprised how much the additional length affects cooling.
View attachment 19164
That picture is so cool!
International!
Andy Warhol, Studio 54 = a few decade’s ago before CANNABIS became CIVILIZED!

Last edited:
Cant believe I've missed this thread.

First let me state that I l absolutely love @phattpiggie DV Stem work . I think he should be paid what ever the market will bare for his fine work.

Is all his work based on the use of the DV condenser ? Or would he or someone else be open to doing something different ?

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back