Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape PipeScents Portable Convection Vaporizer - Eds TnT

Ed's TnT

Manufacturer
Like anything else I do it started off going one direction and can quickly veer off course and into something I hadn’t even considered. So, after an attempt at a Lotus stem body and some modifications by an innovative tester and a few betas down the line I am happy to be able to offer the PipeScents Portable convection Vaporizer. The PipeScents is a beautifully hand turned and American made addition to my product line up.

I am releasing it in Cocobolo and Blackwood for the time being. Both are some of the world’s finest woods and have always been my top favorites to work for any project.
PipeScents%20Cocobolo%20-%20Ed's%20TnT-500x500.png

PipeScents is a flame powered vaporizer. It doesn’t need a battery or an electrical outlet, any torch lighter will do. It’s just under 6" in length, has a glass heat intake, intake wood adapter, and lower stem body with a large load area. Every PipeScents will also come with high temperature orings, conical screens, SS heat retention disc, tin of Bomb Ass Butter as well as instruction manual.
PipeScents%20Blackwood%20%20-%20Ed's%20TnT-500x500.png

It has been put through its paces and found to be a heavy hitter and called by one user a "Lung Buster". I am eager to get these out there in the hands of users to see and hear how they work for them.

Also have a user demo video you can find here

You can find it here at my site - https://edstnt.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=89&product_id=182

Mofo stole Dame Edna's glasses and it is very annoying to watch him adjusting them all the time, so no condenser or liner, how do you clean it.:myday:

Dang it @LesPlenty lol. No sir no condenser no liner. Has a long narrow draw bore through the stem body and should be easy enough to push through with a few long pipe cleaners. Bowl area can be easily accessed as well. A little care and maintenance should go a long way in this piece.

@Ed's TnT will you have replacement glass available and if so what might be the price range?

Good morning I am going to shoot that part today and add it the site. I have had a different version of it in the hand of a user for testing, hoping to hear back from him soon enough. I will list what I have today or tomorrow my man. I am thinking I will list it at $14 or so.

I am swapping out the SS washer for a better alternative, a 12mm concave SS filter disc. I have had it in the hands of one beta tester that has seen it the whole way through. The holes are very effective at breaking apart the direct heat and also reducing the overall heat .

PS Heat displacement disc 2 - Ed's TnT.jpg

I am told by my guy its a great upgrade from the previous washer and increases performance. It will drop in dome down easy peasy, the glass heat intake will rest on top of it holding it in place

PS Heat displacement disc - Ed's TnT.jpg

Hope I have been helpful @Fat Freddy and if I can do any thing else pls let me know.

Good morning I am going to shoot that part today and add it the site. I have had a different version of it in the hand of a user for testing, hoping to hear back from him soon enough. I will list what I have today or tomorrow my man. I am thinking I will list it at $14 or so.

I am swapping out the SS washer for a better alternative, a 12mm concave SS filter disc. I have had it in the hands of one beta tester that has seen it the whole way through. The holes are very effective at breaking apart the direct heat and also reducing the overall heat .

View attachment 11208

I am told by my guy its a great upgrade from the previous washer and increases performance. It will drop in dome down easy peasy, the glass heat intake will rest on top of it holding it in place

View attachment 11209

Hope I have been helpful @Fat Freddy and if I can do any thing else pls let me know.
These look like they might be good on the WS

These look like they might be good on the WS

Ahh will have to look and see if I can find any small enough to fit. Good idea bro!

We already have started using mighty screens with much improvement
The larger holes on these may do the job with more stability

These for the PS are 12mm OD which is just shy of 1/2", the WS heatport is much smaller. I want to say I saw some that were 3/8" when I was searching for the 12mm but cant be certain if there were other various sizes.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back