Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Please suggest a vape with low draw resistance

Tera mod could also be done with the fury 2 and edge maybe or other vapes with similar air paths
If you could get into them, not as easy to do with most vapes.
Edit, opening up the air intake alone might help a bit more with air flow...hmm

How are you guys so nice ? :)

14/18 M2M gog would help air flow and are more convenient with the WS yes
Although it does have a WPA in the kit

Insomnia and depression are often bed fellows and affe t each other likewise

Thanks. Too bad Yingmin 5 doesn't sell a gong.

And yeah, it's way easy to delve on the negatives and health issues and limitations when you can not sleep. It's a cycle that hopefully i'll be able to break soon enough.

I'm about to order the glass, anything else you recommend?

If you could get into them, not as easy to do with most vapes.
Edit, opening up the air intake alone might help a bit more with air flow...hmm
Yea I've thought could stick hose on outside of holes somehow
Or if willing to possibly break could start with small drill bit and go up in increments and see what's under
Stick hose in or may have access to airpath

Dunno

Could open airways as you said too

How are you guys so nice ? :)

Thanks. Too bad Yingmin 5 doesn't sell a gong.

And yeah, it's way easy to delve on the negatives and health issues and limitations when you can not sleep. It's a cycle that hopefully i'll be able to break soon enough.

I'm about to order the glass, anything else you recommend?
Have to think on this for your specific needs
The tera bag mod could help you as no restriction there at all
Sip away

I can't remember where I got my gogs
I believe I used @LesPlenty link
My computer is broken ATM so hard for me to find

A jhook can be nice to add to a vape for flavour and cooling so less cough

I can empathise with some of your ailments mate
Tis a fairly nice place to hang here in the nuthouse mate
Mostly a friendly helpful bunch in here

No I mean the mod for the Tera that @LesPlenty posted above

A pump and bag added to a Tera vape
A rather cheap way for you to get a volcano type experience with no restriction using bags

Oh okay. I think ill stay with the woodscents for now...just looking at more ways to enjoy the experience better.

I'm looking at a portable vape as well in the near future, but am waiting for more developments in that area..but currently eyeing the Mighty. wonder how it compared to the Tera and the MV1. But I just feel like something new will be released right after I make a purchase lol.

Oh okay. I think ill stay with the woodscents for now...just looking at more ways to enjoy the experience better.

I'm looking at a portable vape as well in the near future, but am waiting for more developments in that area..but currently eyeing the Mighty. wonder how it compared to the Tera and the MV1. But I just feel like something new will be released right after I make a purchase lol.
I prefer the mighty

@LesPlenty prefers the tera

We both like both and say they are good vapes
Lol

The ghost I looked at a lot but there are too many issues and send backs got me to get one in the current model range from owners/users

I'm always expecting an upgrade after I have bought one haha

The Mighty is easier to pull a decent hit off consistently and quite easily, the Tera needs a lot of user input (decent lung capacity) not a mouth pull vape for sure.
Cheap wide weave mesh in the WS then use it on a bong would be my first move in your situation, mouth pulling, even with a WS seems like a nono for you.

The Mighty is easier to pull a decent hit off consistently and quite easily, the Tera needs a lot of user input (decent lung capacity) not a mouth pull vape for sure.
Cheap wide weave mesh in the WS then use it on a bong would be my first move in your situation, mouth pulling, even with a WS seems like a nono for you.

Thanks.

Where did you get a 14mm to 18mm male to male adapter?

Yea a tera requires more draw power
True
It would not be good in this situation
Unless had your link mod with pump and bags

Where did you get a 14mm to 18mm male to male adapter?

DHGate, but it is a lottery if they will fit or need modding (drilling or fatter o\rings)
These were the last ones I got, 1 fit great straight up, the rest needed fatter O-rings

@ddave and @Ed's TnT sell glass WPAs that are guaranteed to fit and would get to you more quickly.

DHGate, but it is a lottery if they will fit or need modding (drilling or fatter o\rings)
These were the last ones I got, 1 fit great straight up, the rest needed fatter O-rings

@ddave and @Ed's TnT sell glass WPAs that are guaranteed to fit and would get to you more quickly.
Of the 5 I got two fit as is
Two fit with bigger orings and one did not fit at all from memory
I've bought a few though

That one?

probably not. I'll be ordering from dave for now because I don't want separate shipments and i'll buying his mesh screens. I live outside of the US.

You damn right! Dont buy crap, I dont sell crap nor want you to buy crap, buy American and buy it at Ed's TnT yall!

Love my gate glass
Good pricing and generally good quality product
I get replacement or refunds if not satisfied and my wallet thanks me and let's me buy more stuff
Esp on small breakable things like gogs
Easy to replace
But then we get goods from China rather quickly here and as of now no issues

If we had affordable local stuff I may consider the option
Half our vapes and indsides of vapes are made there anyway let alone glass
Just made for specific companies who jack the price up

That one?

probably not. I'll be ordering from dave for now because I don't want separate shipments and i'll buying his mesh screens. I live outside of the US.

Hi :)

So is it the correct piece I need? :)

So is it the correct piece I need? :)

No, to use with your WS (Dynavap) Ti stem with a bong/water-pipe , use this from DDave,,
or a deluxe kit with many options, all for the Dynavap (WS Ti stem)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back