Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

It looks like Freddy Mercury.:smile:

I just finished dealing (I hope) with a spider mite infestation (webs covering tips) on my mumma plant 4 weeks ago. I took my clones near 3 weeks ago and they seem to be doing OK (they have had a lot more water sprayed on them than usual clones as they were a bit stressed from all the poisons and I really want to flush out all that poison that I sprayed on mumma.)
Clones a couple days ago;
IMG_20180707_171534.jpg IMG_20180707_171537.jpg IMG_20180707_171955.jpg
I have only been using the double sized heat tray for a couple of runs, I think I need more air circulation holes in it as clones are staying wetter than I like.
Clones transplanted today. I transplant straight from clone to pot that it will spend the rest of it`s life in so the plant only gets transplant shock once (I also use Thrive when `watering in' when first transplanted, I also use it in my cloning nutrients);
IMG_20180708_174315.jpg IMG_20180708_174322.jpg
I will have my MH set at 400w for the first day or 2 to let them settle in.:thumbsup:

I just finished dealing (I hope) with a spider mite infestation (webs covering tips) on my mumma plant 4 weeks ago. I took my clones near 3 weeks ago and they seem to be doing OK (they have had a lot more water sprayed on them than usual clones as they were a bit stressed from all the poisons and I really want to flush out all that poison that I sprayed on mumma.)
Clones a couple days ago;
View attachment 4049 View attachment 4050 View attachment 4051
I have only been using the double sized heat tray for a couple of runs, I think I need more air circulation holes in it as clones are staying wetter than I like.
Clones transplanted today. I transplant straight from clone to pot that it will spend the rest of it`s life in so the plant only gets transplant shock once (I also use Thrive when `watering in' when first transplanted, I also use it in my cloning nutrients);
View attachment 4052 View attachment 4053
I will have my MH set at 400w for the first day or 2 to let them settle in.:thumbsup:

Iv been so lucky to never have any pests to deal with...
I think my ocd levels of cleanliness helps..

What are you saying? I have a bath once a week whether I need it or not! :lol:
Jokes aside, I have been lucky, this is only the second pest problem in all theses years, pests can get you even if you keep it clean, I guess that is why they call them pests.:thumbsup:

Iv been so lucky to never have any pests to deal with...
I think my ocd levels of cleanliness helps..

If you grow long enough, you will have bugs at some point. I don't fear mites anymore, since my program doesn't let them get a foothold, but on occassion I take in clones with who knows what? on them. Regular spraying in veg takes care of them tho.

I lost a whole four plant crop once to mites. The plants were already stressed with heat, so they were prime for a mite infestation. I fought them for a month and then just gave up. Then I cleaned my grow area, repainted it and started over with my current bug program.

Looking back it was a good lesson, one that stayed with me.

If you grow long enough, you will have bugs at some point.

Yeah i get that.. i known im not immune...
But my thing is that my grow room is a room in my bedroom.. i have severe ocd with my bedroom in that i wont even go into it without changing my clothes and putting on my dedicated bedroom slippers... im wierd i know. I clean all the time, every morning i hoover and dust, i have filters and screens everywhere to stop any bugs coming in..
And of course my actual grow room is kept spotless... all of this helps i think...

Iv seen some diabolical grow rooms.. some people just have no care for cleanliness...
I knew one guy who still had the remnants of his last grow in his room while harvesting his next...

Last edited:
Great work, good idea with the gardening slippers, handy having a spare bedroom to grow in, I grow in a draughty old attic. I have put up yellow sticky traps over any noticeable daylight cracks but I still find European Wasps occasionally in with my mumma plant and I believe my pests might be hitching a ride with them.

Yeah i get that.. i known im not immune...
But my thing is that my grow room is a room in my bedroom.. i have severe ocd with my bedroom in that i wont even go into it without changing my clothes and putting on my dedicated bedroom slippers... im wierd i know. I clean all the time, every morning i hoover and dust, i have filters and screens everywhere to stop any bugs coming in..
And of course my actual grow room is kept spotless... all of this helps i think...

Iv seen some diabolical grow rooms.. some people just have no care for cleanliness...
I knew one guy who still had the remnants of his last grow in his room while harvesting his next...

Cleanliness will certainly help. But I would consider an action plan if bugs do get in.

In my mind I just assume I have mites. But since I grow organically I have preditors mites, spiders and so on, to make a healthy balance. Of course it helps that I grow in a barn. Spraying neem can leave a sticky residue, but I can mop in a cement floor without issues.

Jiminy Cricket, that is a nice little patch you have going there. Never heard of catch and release with grass hoppers before (unless I am after a feed of trout).:thumbsup:

I apologize for the crappy pic, the lighting isn’t ideal. But here they are just vegging away looking healthy.

Already seen a few hoppers snacking on some of the leaves...must uppercut them lol. To be fair the baby hoppers I just capture and release them on either side of the yard.
View attachment 4160 View attachment 4161

Wish i could do an outdoor grow... i could of done this year if i knew how good the weather was gonna be... its not rained since early may here..
And been consistantly 28 degrees..
Normally its cold and pissing down all summer..(the damp is the problem iv coke across outdoor)
Been gradually getting better.. come on global warming..
Keep driving your 6 liter cars about in America.. (i know that contributes fuck all in the big picture)...
Come on China, make weed grow outside in the uk..

Im dying to pop some seeds.. im having a break.. dont even know why..
Its made me realise that i dont just do it to accumulate product...
I do it as a hobby for fun... i miss it..

A couple pics of my babies, 2 weeks since the above pictures, it has been very cold (middle of winter here) so they are a bit slow developing. I would in the past use extra heat to keep things on the boil, but since changing to vaping instead of smoking, I do not need near as much pot so I don`t need to hurry things.:smile:
IMG_20180723_175624.jpg
IMG_20180723_175554.jpg

Got a few insect tape traps set just in case. Just moved the smaller plants to the middle directly under the light to help them `catch up'

Another week has passed and the vegetative stage has reached a point where I want and I have just turned my lights to 12 hours on, 12 hours off to induce the flowering stage. I used to install a dual spectrum hid at this point, but now I just leave my 600w Metal Halide running a bit longer and I will swap to the 600w HID in the next week or so..(saves buying the dual spectrums, those LucaGrows aren`t cheap)

IMG_20180730_170047.jpg

This picture looked better on my phone. :shakehead: I will try harder next time. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Another week has passed and the vegetative stage has reached a point where I want and I have just turned my lights to 12 hours on, 12 hours off to induce the flowering stage. I used to install a dual spectrum hid at this point, but now I just leave my 600w Metal Halide running a bit longer and I will swap to the 600w HID in the next week or so..(saves buying the dual spectrums, those LucaGrows aren`t cheap)

View attachment 4253

This picture looked better on my phone. :shakehead: I will try harder next time. :thumbsup:

So your flowering 16 plants with one 600watt bulb?

My set up is a lot different. I veg 8 plants with one 600watt bulb, but I flower 8 plants with 2000watts. I use 15 gallon pots so it would be tough to fit more plants in the lights coverage area. I'm growing for a handful of patients so I need more medicine per crop.

At my last house I flowered 4 plants in 7 gallon pots under 600watts in a homemade 36x36 (one meter squared) inch grow box. But that was for just my wife and I. And I only flowered for 2-3 cycles per year, something I miss since I havn't had a grow vacation in 5 years, lol.

My set up is a lot different. I veg 8 plants with one 600watt bulb, but I flower 8 plants with 2000watts. I use 15 gallon pots so it would be tough to fit more plants in the lights coverage area. I'm growing for a handful of patients so I need more medicine per crop.

At my last house I flowered 4 plants in 7 gallon pots under 600watts in a homemade 36x36 (one meter squared) inch grow box. But that was for just my wife and I. And I only flowered for 2-3 cycles per year, something I miss since I havn't had a grow vacation in 5 years, lol.
I grew to survive.
But hey, we all grow for different reason's?
Back in da 70's 2 support our live style we had to grow.
2-day for legal & $ reason's?

Small 5 acres & super cropping after killing the males was 4 life.
Outdoor`s & chicken poop was free?
Rain was our friend.
No effort at the time?
Very powerful compared 2 da mainland?

Rain was our friend.
As long as you did not have to harvest in the following couple of weeks (bloody mould!)

Yep, 1x Lumatek Digital 600w in about 1.2mX1.2m, I usually get between 20-25 oz per harvest (depends on the time of year and how high I let them grow before turning 12/12) and I can harvest every 10-12 weeks.

View attachment 4253

So, I have never grown, its not legal in my med legal state...and I live in a townhouse and am lazy so probably never going to grow! LOL

But with my total ignorance acknowledged, I would have thought a person would run in veg for long and the plants bigger before converting to flowering stage???

Some people do, I gave some clones to a friend who grew them to about 3 feet high before turning them and got nearly a pound per plant but had 4x 1000w lights for his 4 plants that were huge. He took around 5-6 weeks vegging(18 hours of light, 6 hours of dark) and another 9-10 weeks flowering. A lot of the lower buds were spindly because they were so far from the light, by keeping the plants short and having more of them seem to give me better quality buds that are also a lot quicker to get to harvest and are also quicker to trim up at harvest time. :thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back