Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

View attachment 4866 View attachment 4865 testing..........

Hello nice to see some fellow gardeners on t he forums.
i really enjoy the hobby personally as I find it very relaxing and quite tasty.View attachment 4867
You grew that stuff...wow, that's really sparkly and beautiful.

OK, 7th week of flowering, I am glad I needed to take a picture as my timer has crapped out sometime since Monday and no light was on when I checked a moment ago, I am sick of timers crapping out, even expensive ones seem to just stop for no reason.:disgust:
Here is this weeks pic;
View attachment 4888
Sorry about the light being on, makes them look weird.

I don't grow so I'm a little confused...the pic above is captioned that its the 7th week of flowering. But isn't it that its the 7th week of growth overall and you have only pushed into flower mode in the last week or two?

I have failed to properly understand when seed bank adverts say "Fowering, 7-9 weeks". Is that that they begin to flower at 7-9 weeks, that you should change your lighting at 7-9 weeks to drive them into flowering, that they need to be allowed flower for 7-9 weeks (probably not), or???

Can you explain for me?

Last edited:
Yes I do and you can to..........easy as pie brothers and sisters.
CSC_0174-2.jpg

Yes I do and you can to..........easy as pie brothers and sisters.
the only plausible way i can think of is guerrilla growing in back country. or just a small indoor bucket/trash can grow if i lived by myself. kind of a bitch to do legally in WA, could grow for a medical patient

this is one of those things i really want to do.. what strain is that? is it really that hard to grow sativa indoors, like durban poison? couldn't you just scrog it

@Baron23 , I left my light on for 24 hours a day to start with, this is called the vegetative stage, the plant will just keep growing branches and in height. When the plants get to about a third of the height that I want them to be when finished, I will install a timer to reduce the light period to 12 hours on followed by 12 hours of darkness. This change in light period will make the plant start to form buds instead of growing branches and more height, as soon as I turn my light to 12 hours on and 12 hours off, this is now called the flowering stage, my crop has been in the 12 on/ 12 off stage for 7 weeks. The seed banks say the flowering time should be 8 weeks, I usually go to 9 weeks with nutrients followed by at least 4 days of just water to flush out the nutrient chemicals.
Hope this helps explain it for you.:thumbsup:

@Baron23 , I left my light on for 24 hours a day to start with, this is called the vegetative stage, the plant will just keep growing branches and in height. When the plants get to about a third of the height that I want them to be when finished, I will install a timer to reduce the light period to 12 hours on followed by 12 hours of darkness. This change in light period will make the plant start to form buds instead of growing branches and more height, as soon as I turn my light to 12 hours on and 12 hours off, this is now called the flowering stage, my crop has been in the 12 on/ 12 off stage for 7 weeks. The seed banks say the flowering time should be 8 weeks, I usually go to 9 weeks with nutrients followed by at least 4 days of just water to flush out the nutrient chemicals.

Hope this helps explain it for you.:thumbsup:
Yes, indeed. So when they list weeks of flowering they are talking the period AFTER veG and changing the lighting. How long was your veg period w these plants?

Thank you for the reply

20180917_080206.jpg

Nearly time for training...

How long was your veg period w these plants?
16 days after taking my clones I transplant into big pots, about 2 weeks later (maybe 3 next time) I will change to bud cycle(12/12 lighting), 9-10 weeks later harvest, 10-14 drying on the vine(depending on weather/temp/humidity) then 2-3 months curing/burping.:thumbsup:

the only plausible way i can think of is guerrilla growing in back country. or just a small indoor bucket/trash can grow if i lived by myself. kind of a bitch to do legally in WA, could grow for a medical patient

this is one of those things i really want to do.. what strain is that? is it really that hard to grow sativa indoors, like durban poison? couldn't you just scrog it

Sometimes I do sog when running seed plants.
I prefer larger single plants with proven phenos.
IMG_20180917_102631_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180917_102735_hdr.jpg

8th week of flowering,
IMG_20180924_140014.jpg

About 2 weeks to go by the look of it, slow going with the cold weather.

About 2 weeks to go by the look of it, slow going with the cold weather.

...can you even say this from aus?? my cousin is home for a few days and was reminded that your 'winter' is basically the same as our summer :lol:

:cheers:

p.s.. nice looking crop btw :biggrin:

I was told they may have stressed due to me turning to bud (12/12 Lighting) too early for this strain, at least it wasn't a bug infestation.

I’m so grateful to the Asylum for giving us a place to discuss cannabis horticulture! I have lurked at a few dedicated forums and there is some great info but the vibes seem to be lacking imho. Not sure if it’s maturity, intelligence or plain ol’ kindness but I like it here best. I know we have members with serious experience and knowledge that I won’t be afraid to ask stoopid questions of. Thanks Mom!

Tbh, I haven’t spent too much time in this section simply because I can’t grow in my current situation and location. However, life is like a river and situations can and often do change. Next year my situational location is going to change and with that, my ability to grow clean, quality medicine for myself! I’m spending too much for very good, but not top shelf, for far too long.

So excited to learn and research all the new stuff, as the technology and industry as a whole has exploded in recent years. It also makes house hunting more enjoyable for me since looking at loads of properties can be tedious for me. I’m pretty much like a child, but instead of looking for places with a swing set and treehouse, I will be looking for homes that have a certain special potential! :naughty2:

.can you even say this from aus??
Next stop south of my state is Antarctica, Tasmania can get very cold, it is the only way to keep the mainlanders out!!
There is a penguin colony less than 100 yards from my house.

9th week of flowering, near time to change nutrients out for rainwater;

IMG_20180930_131016.jpg
IMG_20180930_175853.jpg

What exciting pics! Do you ever let them go until half the trichs are amber? Loving the narcotic, sleepy effects.

So glad to be gardening again! Missed it. Such a rewarding hobby. Been documenting the prep. Would anyone be interested in a thread on a one-plant, LED closet garden?

What exciting pics! Do you ever let them go until half the trichs are amber? Loving the narcotic, sleepy effects.

So glad to be gardening again! Missed it. Such a rewarding hobby. Been documenting the prep. Would anyone be interested in a thread on a one-plant, LED closet garden?
I say go for it. I would be.... and my bet is I'm not the only one. :popcorn:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back