Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

What exciting pics! Do you ever let them go until half the trichs are amber? Loving the narcotic, sleepy effects.

So glad to be gardening again! Missed it. Such a rewarding hobby. Been documenting the prep. Would anyone be interested in a thread on a one-plant, LED closet garden?
Do it....

back when i was beginnering in 2011.

4ft x 4ft x 8ft, i got 2 lbs once out of here. avg was 18oz with 2x600w hps custom made cooltube growing in coco.
btw- coco is the bomb!

picture.php

picture.php

I dont have any recent pics when I was running 2x vertical donuts consisting of 7 plants with 2 light rigs
so 4x 600w (2x custom cooltubes) the plants were in a figure 8 config with the plants being pulled back hard against the trellis on the walls.
so there was always one that sat in the middle and copped all the light from both sides it was always a monster plant. it had a tomato trellis in it and was on wheels so i could get to the plants at the back.

3- 3.5lb per pull out of 7ft x 5ft x 8ft purpose built room grown in a metal shed on the east coast of Australia all year round.
I really enjoyed growing, i especially liked growing vertical. it was a very rewarding hobby, such a beautiful plant to grow.
I doubt i will ever get to grow again. but it was heaps of fun while it lasted, I got 7 yrs in before the cops came.

So I cant complain.

I had my shit tight as fuck. I could of done this for ever & ever & ever.

except..........

https://vaporasylum.com/threads/dorkus-where-the-f-ck-have-you-been.744/#post-21900

I was using mountain air 150mm filters x2. good for 3 yrs i think? they were the shit, about $175 aud on ebay?

there is a site called fansonline something like that they have really great 150mm centrifugal fans that pull like a crack whore trying to milk you for that last $1.50. (with a 2 yr warranty)

good fans, aussie supplier no bullshit.

was pulling $1200 elect per qtr , pay on time no one gave a fuck.

Last edited:
I had my shit tight as fuck. I could of done this for ever & ever & ever.

except..........

https://vaporasylum.com/threads/dorkus-where-the-f-ck-have-you-been.744/#post-21900

I was using mountain air 150mm filters x2. good for 3 yrs i think? they were the shit, about $175 aud on ebay?

there is a site called fansonline something like that they have really great 150mm centrifugal fans that pull like a crack whore trying to milk you for that last $1.50. (with a 2 yr warranty)

good fans, aussie supplier no bullshit.

was pulling $1200 elect per qtr , pay on time no one gave a fuck.
Very well said!
I have 5 different strains.
All decent really!
Just had a basket with EVO & HYDROTUBE + ELMER's GLUE strain at 1:00 = Jacgues COUSTEAU READ ÷ FLAVOR/EFFECT = MAXFLIGHT

What exciting pics! Do you ever let them go until half the trichs are amber? Loving the narcotic, sleepy effects.

So glad to be gardening again! Missed it. Such a rewarding hobby. Been documenting the prep. Would anyone be interested in a thread on a one-plant, LED closet garden?
Very much interested, especially since you’ve got it straight from the beginning. I’d love some insight into a stealthy microgrow!

10th week of flowering?? Did I plant Huon Pine by mistake, they are still sucking up the nutrients, 16litrrs is 5 days, so will leave them for another week;
IMG_20181007_183951.jpg

Some close-ups with one of those camera mount magnifiers ;

IMG_20180930_180104.jpg
IMG_20180930_180108.jpg
IMG_20180930_180123.jpg

Almost 11 weeks of flowering, changed nutrients out for rainwater;
IMG_20181013_150841.jpg

I will chop them out in 4-5 days time.:thumbsup:
Just sprayed my mumma plant with a lot of tepid rainwater, I will do this for 4-5 days just before the light comes on to get her ready to take my clones. Mumma sure needs a cut back as she is about 7 foot tall and has more than enough crownies to take my 18 clones from.:thumbsup:

Almost 11 weeks of flowering, changed nutrients out for rainwater;
View attachment 5302
I will chop them out in 4-5 days time.:thumbsup:
Just sprayed my mumma plant with a lot of tepid rainwater, I will do this for 4-5 days just before the light comes on to get her ready to take my clones. Mumma sure needs a cut back as she is about 7 foot tall and has more than enough crownies to take my 18 clones from.:thumbsup:
What is your favorite strain to grow?
I grew DUTCH CRUNCH hydroponically with 1 meter COLAS.
One plant yielded 11oz's. After trim? +/-?
My tester's said it was too STONEY? (4 me it was fine)

I would post a photo but I don't want 2 offend anyone!

Last edited:
Thanks! This one is bagseed from my old caregiver. Strawberry Banana x Magik, high sativa, caregiver listed it as 25% THC. She stretched like crazy had to super crop her during bloom! Curious how she expresses herself in super soil.
I want a “HUGE” green house next season.
My HYDRO room is so expensive!

My wife buy’s what I require 2 survive. (Until next season?)

What is your favorite strain to grow?
White Rhino as it seemed more cold tolerant than my current Incredible Bulk, still only just done 2 crops with it (about to harvest 3rd) but I do like the flovour of the new stuff more, it is supposedly Pine/Lavender.

Let's see if we can do better this time, clones taken 24 hours ago;
IMG_20181016_170909.jpg

I could have taken them earlier to swap straight into my big setup as soon as I harvest, but I am not in so much of a hurry now I vape!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back