Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

lit to the moon!

This crop is looking grim, I hope I get some once the mites are dealt with, taking a trip to the nearest hydro specialty store(2hr drive) for some decent mite killer, I have hit em with everything I have got and the little buggers are everywhere.
Used so far (except the Confidor) over the last 7 days since the above 'discovery' pic,
IMG_20200610_235254.jpg

I hit my clones, mumma and main grow with the Kelthane today...all these chems are REALLY old (some 20+years) so hopefully something a bit fresher might work better. I still have many weeks to kill the bugs and flush all the toxins back out.

All I can say is thank budda I vape instead of smoking...my stash will see me through...a couple buggered crops if needed.

Let us not dwell on the past and look to the future, took these little babies earlier today and it was nice to be playing with nice healthy plants again,

IMG_20200715_192525.jpg

This crop is looking grim, I hope I get some once the mites are dealt with, taking a trip to the nearest hydro specialty store(2hr drive) for some decent mite killer, I have hit em with everything I have got and the little buggers are everywhere.
Used so far (except the Confidor) over the last 7 days since the above 'discovery' pic,
View attachment 19154

I hit my clones, mumma and main grow with the Kelthane today...all these chems are REALLY old (some 20+years) so hopefully something a bit fresher might work better. I still have many weeks to kill the bugs and flush all the toxins back out.

All I can say is thank budda I vape instead of smoking...my stash will see me through...a couple buggered crops if needed.
NEWTON from CAMBRIDGE, ENGLAND could grow CANNABIS with stuff?
I was penniless so I needed nature to do the work!
You are the GOD of the “NEW SCHOOL”!

The 'mitey' crop just before the chop started,
IMG_20200802_161639.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic but you can just make out a lot of really yellow leaves. It is starting to look better and smells great during chopping, 2 hours worth, a third of the way I would say,
IMG_20200802_181212.jpg

The pic makes the tips look grey but they are actually a purple hue!

This is what was left after the first 2 hours of chopping,
IMG_20200805_131241.jpg

So this crop took 5.5 hours of trimming (2-2.5 hours less than usual), the results are hanging and in the drying stage (10 to 20 days),
IMG_20200805_131720.jpg

and,
IMG_20200805_131659.jpg

And the leftovers for the washing machine (bubble hash),
IMG_20200805_131637.jpg

Neem oil spray for outdoor growing to keep the bug’s off.
Yea I did the neem oil a few times. Still managed to get bud worms, spider mites , root aphids and fungus gnats... Then I started some indoors and move those infected ones next to the indoors. I'm finally getting the bugs eradicated with the help of diatomaceous earth.. Yea thanks @ataxian for the courage, Im sure I'll break those vows some point in the long distant future but for now it's all about my 4x4 tent.

Yea I did the neem oil a few times. Still managed to get bud worms, spider mites , root aphids and fungus gnats... Then I started some indoors and move those infected ones next to the indoors. I'm finally getting the bugs eradicated with the help of diatomaceous earth.. Yea thanks @ataxian for the courage, Im sure I'll break those vows some point in the long distant future but for now it's all about my 4x4 tent.
I think I know how?
Maybe not?
A few decade’s ago when being a surf hippie troll was vogue before University I grew mostly outdoor’s.
The trend these daze’s is to grow indoor’s .
I grew indoor’s during the green rush movement,however it’s ways cheaper to buy it at a dispensary.
My jar’s of seed‘s I want to plant in my garden. (March or April)
@MikeyRipz love your grow!

Last edited:
Yep catapiller are my arch nemesis always tunneling through the choice top colas I've been keeping on top of this, this year spraying safer brand B.T i can still consider my crop organic after using it. Never want to spray buds with neem yucky. I use a little of that in earlier stage if I have aphids. It works but not the nukelear bomb one would hope for.

After a long settling period due to the cold and swapping my lights coming on during the day to use my solar input, I have finally turned the plants to 12/12 lighting.
They were stressed really badly when transplanted from the thermostat controlled cloning kit and a mix of too strong a nutrient supply for so early in life as I followed the Canna website grow schedule for heavy instead of light feeding...still getting used to up to a 6 part formula.
IMG_20200925_150142.jpg

I think Troy at 420Vapezone is growing with Autopots, I wonder if they are the same as mine?

After a long settling period due to the cold and swapping my lights coming on during the day to use my solar input, I have finally turned the plants to 12/12 lighting.
They were stressed really badly when transplanted from the thermostat controlled cloning kit and a mix of too strong a nutrient supply for so early in life as I followed the Canna website grow schedule for heavy instead of light feeding...still getting used to up to a 6 part formula.
View attachment 21182
I think Troy at 420Vapezone is growing with Autopots, I wonder if they are the same as mine?
Growing CANNABIS outside is difficult if the element’s are a factor?
Growing in a environment one can deal with is what count’s!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back