Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

Is the cannabis is good for people and doesn't cause harm to our health?
Been using cannabis for over 20 years almost daily. For most of those years i was consuming by smoking, I'm healthier than most i know. I try to keep it organic as possible. And this last year since joining this rad forum I've been vaping alot more than smoking, and I can tell 100% that I am healthier than the year prior. And vaping is 10 folds better for the lungs.
I do still puff on occasion just not as often.

20201006_082456.jpg

20201006_082501.jpg

Purple Erkal coming along nice.
Not the deep dark purple of my BlackBerry kush more of a violet or a florescent with hints of lime green and dark purple branches. Also very pretty fall colors.

My forever ongoing grow. Currently have three at 2 weeks old and two at 8 weeks old all autoflowers.
20201004_152018.jpg

20201006_185141.jpg

20201006_185121.jpg

The tall one is a gorilla glue auto from fastbuds and the smaller one is a Forum stomperXforgotten cookies freebie from Mephisto. The younger ones not pictured are 2 Northern Cheese Haze from Mephisto and 1 Gelato Auto Fast buds. First time growing Mephisto and heard nothing but great things about them. I grew smaller fastbuds over the summer one of them happened to be a gelato auto and it was the quickest growing strains I've ever grown , harvested in 65 days.

@LesPlenty that's a great idea and not sure why I havent thought of that. I would only need to raise her about 6 inches and I already have buckets for those. I really should have tried the gorilla glue down with some lst as I'm pretty surprised at her stretch.
I love growing PLANTS! All kind’s: DECORATING your garden or growing 2 get intoxicated 4 recreational need’s?
The company’s of the influence hate to fact CANNABIS is a MEDICINE as well?
Growing is CIVILIZED 4-HOMO SAPIENT CIVILIZATION of VAPORIZING 4-ONE’S Need: MEDICAL/RECREATIONAL?
DUTCH CRUNCH R DA seed’s I have the most of?
Now THAI I want 2-grow as well!

Update from the tent. I'm currently baking some coco coir to sterilize as I plan on germinating 3 more seeds to throw in there . The two girls in flower have about three weeks left. Plus I dont like having empty space.
View attachment 21609
View attachment 21610
View attachment 21611
Look’s delusional.
Do you start with clone’s or pop seed’s?
My wife took down my indoor grow setup!
In the garden by the watering hole super cropping end of March is the plan.
Planet problem’s created by a primitive CANNABIS influenced homo Sapien’s desire!
Green, purple R da goal + COLAS that R NOT POPULAR?

Last edited:
@ataxian I plant seeds.
I started growing with seed’s the army helicopter’s flew low over our crop so we let the CALIFORNIA grass grow head high and the top of the CANNABIS we had even with the grass to be hidden from the chopper’s?
CALIFORNIA hippie types started crossing strain’s for effect!
DURBAN POISON we had to trade our weed for their’s! (South African SURFER’s)

Things are moving slowly, this is the 1 week of PK13/14 lateral growth boost juice. I have a new bottle of PH calibration fluid coming as I believe my PH has been running too high and causing a nutrient block where the plants cannot turn the nutrients into growth. Some call it PH burn which is the opposite in reality the plants just can't use the nites.
Anyway, the girls might be slow but they are filling out nicely, still another 4 or 5 weeks until chop chop,
1604202845221.jpg

New babies transplanted 4 days ago, lights are 18 on, 6 hours off,

1608173510756.jpg

They grow so quickly, nearly time to change to flowering cycle with the lights, 12 hours on, 12 hours off for the change...tomorrow,
1609208582044.jpg

Things are moving slowly, this is the 1 week of PK13/14 lateral growth boost juice. I have a new bottle of PH calibration fluid coming as I believe my PH has been running too high and causing a nutrient block where the plants cannot turn the nutrients into growth. Some call it PH burn which is the opposite in reality the plants just can't use the nites.
Anyway, the girls might be slow but they are filling out nicely, still another 4 or 5 weeks until chop chop,
View attachment 21991
O’ my greatness!
Your post of your lady all flower tops give’s encouragement to grow this wonderful plant of bliss and medical benefits for successful living in a neighborhood in the far universe (like a Douglas Adam’s novel)
CANNABIS growing in the parkway of CIVILIZED communities may help keep medical cost’s down?

The girls are growing...long legs that will soon hairy up, about 2 weeks until the upward stretch stops and the plumpness begins,
1611043146735.jpg

Hairy up...does not take long,
1611385107653.jpg

So time to shoot them up,
1611385107658.jpg

1611385107663.jpg

I am on the bottom line...those are to 35 liters of water

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back