Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

DSC-0405.jpg

Another 12 weeks and it turns into this.
CSC-0338.jpg

@Madri-Gal did you get your seeds ok?

I had terrible issues with wind wrecking topped,cropped plants outdoors.
The standard,untopped plants always did better.
The last topped plants I put out here I watched out my window how they did in steady 40 mph with gusts up to 75.
Look like a giant invisible hand was wringing out the plants,they were roughly 6' tall and the same across and about 8 weeks into flower so kind of heavy.
Destroyed is........kind as a descriptor but they did survive and finish out a few bottoms.
I only put males out now for when I do seed runs to see structure and stank and worst case I can always make more if the wind,deer,elk or antelope get them.

I had terrible issues with wind wrecking topped,cropped plants outdoors.
The standard,untopped plants always did better.
The last topped plants I put out here I watched out my window how they did in steady 40 mph with gusts up to 75.
Look like a giant invisible hand was wringing out the plants,they were roughly 6' tall and the same across and about 8 weeks into flower so kind of heavy.
Destroyed is........kind as a descriptor but they did survive and finish out a few bottoms.
I only put males out now for when I do seed runs to see structure and stank and worst case I can always make more if the wind,deer,elk or antelope get them.
My wife is the boss and took down my indoor grow room.
Having told you my dilemma, outdoor is my friend with the law on the CIVILIZED side of life worthwhile?
Automatic watering will be different!
COLAS R decent 4 decadently living CIVILIZED in a room full of hanging crop to enjoy nice living?

View attachment 24340
Another 12 weeks and it turns into this.View attachment 24341
@Madri-Gal did you get your seeds ok?
I did get my seeds. They were put in water the 26th. Most cracked and were put in water the 27th. One Gelato took an extra day.
20210220_101055.jpg

We have California Dream, Blue Dream, Skywalker OG, Sunset Sherbert, Zkittlez, and Gelato. I also entered The Great Auto Race by Twenty20 seeds, and will get four Auto seeds, and when stock is in @Madri-Guy is getting Mumsy Whiskey Zulu, Avenue Of The Giants, Maid Of Honor and Trizzlers. The autos get grown, but I think it's too late for the others this year. Oh, @Madri-Guy, you did know about this? We talked about It?
What would really, really, really make me happy? How I need seeds as part of my Journey Out Of Darkness? I wrote it down, so it's easier to remember.
I am Mumsy. It's not part of the Whiskey Zulu name.

If all those plants go just OK you will have over 10 pounds of dry buds when finished!
My girls are recovering from shooting them up with the 6 part hydro mix. I am giving up and going back to 2 part mix as I have now compromised 3 crops with it. I just can't work out what I keep doing wrong with it as I have dropped off the strength quite a bit from my initial tries and the last batch had a PPM of about 800, I can usually go as high as 1400 ppm with the 2 part set up.
Oh well, here is a picture, you can see the brown on the tips of a lot of larger leaves, a good sign the nutrients are too strong.
1612871587246.jpg

2 or 3 weeks to go, turned onto bud cycle new years eve!

If all those plants go just OK you will have over 10 pounds of dry buds when finished!
My girls are recovering from shooting them up with the 6 part hydro mix. I am giving up and going back to 2 part mix as I have now compromised 3 crops with it. I just can't work out what I keep doing wrong with it as I have dropped off the strength quite a bit from my initial tries and the last batch had a PPM of about 800, I can usually go as high as 1400 ppm with the 2 part set up.
Oh well, here is a picture, you can see the brown on the tips of a lot of larger leaves, a good sign the nutrients are too strong.
View attachment 24673
How old are your bulbs?
Plants look better than most don't give yourself a hard time!

How old are your bulbs?
Just the one 630w CMH double ended, it is now 2 years old, I should get the light meter out before the next crop as these lights are supposed to last 2 to 3 times longer than HPS (3 years?) and that is one reason why they cost twice as much!
I got this kit,
Says about lamp life,
Lamp Life: >90% @ 10,000 hrs
I just will not bother with the 4x1ltr extra nutes ($350 for them 4 ltrs!), better off spent elsewhere.

View attachment 24673
It's the getting things to be just ok that I'm working on. I expected to lose some by now, and half later. It hasn't been a month, so there is still time.

Just the one 630w CMH double ended, it is now 2 years old, I should get the light meter out before the next crop as these lights are supposed to last 2 to 3 times longer than HPS (3 years?) and that is one reason why they cost twice as much!
I got this kit,
Says about lamp life,
Lamp Life: >90% @ 10,000 hrs
I just will not bother with the 4x1ltr extra nutes ($350 for them 4 ltrs!), better off spent elsewhere.
Growing with light's is very costly where I am. Outdoor is better in my situation ? My wife took my indoor grow room down. My COLAS freak out family!

Growing with light's is very costly where I am. Outdoor is better in my situation ? My wife took my indoor grow room down. My COLAS freak out family!
Outdoors is better here as well, @ataxian. I wanted to get started early, so I would have time for set backs, so I started the seeds indoors. We have solar panels, so that helps with the electricity. I didn't plan on everything going well, and the plants keep growing, and oh my! The plants will move out in May, so I just have to keep us all alive until then.
Hopefully, longer.

I wouldn't want to be an indoor or outdoor gardener in Texas...funny how only Texas windmills and solar panels do not work in the cold.
1614043406297.png

Fucking idiots like this that do not let the truth interfere with a good story,

I have 38x 255w solar panels and I still get $600 power bills for the winter quarter (4x bills per year). Having access to seeds would save me from running a mother plant for 18 hours a day. She is getting tall (6.5ft) and will be replaced with a clone of herself in the next few weeks,
1614043721063.jpg

This pic highlights why I do not like LED lighting for anything but clones and mumma plants...no penetration.

Outdoors is better here as well, @ataxian. I wanted to get started early, so I would have time for set backs, so I started the seeds indoors. We have solar panels, so that helps with the electricity. I didn't plan on everything going well, and the plants keep growing, and oh my! The plants will move out in May, so I just have to keep us all alive until then.
Hopefully, longer.
Not to sound like a spoiled kid;
In HAWII during a DAZED & CONFUSED period on the Pale BLUE DOT CANNABIS consumption is CIVLIZED?
CALIFORNIA is different however outdoor is not bad really?
2 kilograms per plant is standRD however perfect 4 smoothie supply!
VAPORIZER SUPPLY is normally & healthier if you ride wave’s?
Some just get stoned?

Not to sound like a spoiled kid;
In HAWII during a DAZED & CONFUSED period on the Pale BLUE DOT CANNABIS consumption is CIVLIZED?
CALIFORNIA is different however outdoor is not bad really?
2 kilograms per plant is standRD however perfect 4 smoothie supply!
VAPORIZER SUPPLY is normally & healthier if you ride wave’s?
Some just get stoned?
Not to one up anyone:
I have gun’s in my face?\
Marijuana or CANNABIS NIBIS is life 4 some?

I wouldn't want to be an indoor or outdoor gardener in Texas...funny how only Texas windmills and solar panels do not work in the ..

We were busy...a friend and talented grower had pipes busting right above the tents.....water was pounding the tents for 2 hours before his wife saw on the cam....
Fuck us...everything was moved to another location but the the loss was crazy.
Many growers had terrible losses, but a few prepared had 10kw generators going...
I may have facilitated the delivery of dyed diesel for some ...
but luckily for me 90% of mine is sourced from CO or CA

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back