Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

So my ladies are 35 days old they are loving being in bigger pots and I am going to flip them to 12/12 soon I think they had there first trim lastnight I only took off a few leaves that were covering lower sites but I am really pleased with there progress
IMG_20210413_045423_584.jpg
IMG_20210414_183252.jpg
IMG_20210414_183235.jpg
IMG_20210414_050952.jpg
IMG_20210414_050952.jpg

AFHANI x WHITE WIDOW = grown outdoor’s old school = Took da air from da lung’s!
Sleeping was fine.
Day light hour’s = coughed & stayed in bed?
Surfing was a activity impossible even though da wave’s were decent!
Dazed & confused CIVILIZATION realized on the place called earth in some countries on the Pale Blue Dot!
1977 long hair on bi-pedal stoner hippie type according to square goof ball dwellers .
2021 = DUTCH CRUNCH is the pile of seed’s 2 plant in the garden planter? (DUTCH TREAT X JACK HERER)
Outdoor grow due 2 y wife destroying the INDOOR set-up in the garage + electrical too high of bill.
Nature is the way 1 can grow CANNABIS?
1970’s nonSEED’s 4 tribe of wave ridder’s!
People on the rat race grid said surfer’s in the ocean R wasteful!
Cola’s grown was NIVANNA b-4 bricks

Last edited:
Grown in a pot outdoors, in a 10X10 exposed view yard... hidden in a corner between a wall and washing machine.
When it began to be visible, the pot got moved inside with daily outings for sun.
Amber triches across only 30%, but it was time to reclaim that space.
DSC06781.jpg

DSC06784.jpg

DSC06778.jpg

DSC06774.jpg
DSC06773.jpgDSC06777.jpgDSC06778.jpgDSC06783.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice air freshener for the closet!

Cannabis will be decriminalised here by end of june...
Propagation begins...
Been a long time..
Im very excited...

Cannabis will be decriminalised here by end of june...
Propagation begins...
Been a long time..
Im very excited...
When will FRANCE B CIVILIZED?
Napoleon’s troop’s brought HASH back 2 their home land from the east?
Sorry 2 rant however life goes on (hear this saying while QUEEN in LP was on a
Wrecked smoked 2 dazed & confused level’s!

I’m looking for a grow tent 4 outside 4x4 or 5x5?
The plan is TOPICAL fruit tree’s & srub’s & CANNABIS COLAS & orchid’s like a cartoon neighbor I read in the new’s paper in the comic section. ‘HELP MR. WILSON”!

Last edited:
I see you use the plant yoyos too @Phoenix , I have just ordered some of these that have the 'lock' spring-loaded and built-in so you don't keep dropping them into the canopy when adjusting,
View attachment 27935
I have used them for years for floppy stems but for the last couple of runs I use the fan blowing directly on the top of the plant to thicken the stems so they don’t flop around so much

Gonna start a grow again soon.. havent done it since busted few years ago..
Gonna get set up and start for september ish...
But for now i got a little balcony bag seeder on the go...

20210605_172400.jpg

One of those nets would be handy about how...I had a problem with my Mumma so I pinched 4 of the new plants in my main grow that had not been flipped to budding to replace her and took 4 more clones from other plants. I then proceeded to tip all the plants while I established the extra 4 new babies until they were the same height of all the others then swapped to 12/12 for budding. Needless to say the 4 new ones in the middle got swamped but I have a lot of crownies to yoyo.
1623551367582.jpg

They are 4.5 weeks into budding so about 4 to 5 weeks to go, I think they are going to be heavy, quite a surprise as the CMH was still set at 80% from settling the babies...on 100% now!

Another week gone, good thing I got the extra yo-yos,
1624073893279.jpg

I am now all sticky from naked farming (not quite covered like the old-fashioned virgin scaped hash) installing the yo-yos early to avoid any collapses.
I hope to get a few large juicy buds this crop...looking that way so far.

Another week gone, good thing I got the extra yo-yos,
View attachment 28261
I am now all sticky from naked farming (not quite covered like the old-fashioned virgin scaped hash) installing the yo-yos early to avoid any collapses.
I hope to get a few large juicy buds this crop...looking that way so far.
That's still easier than trellis eh?
Looking sexy as hell in there despite your savage mauling.
:cheers:

That's still easier than trellis eh?
For me, yes, as I said above, I do not usually have this many tops, usually just the 16, 1 from each plant is my norm but due to all the early tipping, I have this forest of heads. The crop would have been pulled and dry by now if I had not taken all that time getting those middle clones that were taken weeks later up to the same height before flipping them all to 12/12.
I still use the trellis for my mumma though...horses for courses. :thumbsup:
I will also add the back of the room lifts up so I have access all around but I still get sticky just leaning in each end, I don't actually have to get to the back plants from the photo point.

My balcony bag seed...

20210725_151800.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back