Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

002.jpg

I hate this fucking plant SO much.
Finally had a tantrum and pulled all the cuts.
Just the shittiest yields but mostly its a complete bitch to trim out........tasty though.

Well after that last post this is lame...

20211003_220837.jpg

20211003_220759.jpg

What id do for no prohibition and a better climate...
This is jus a balcony bag seed from some amnesia haze... we had a shit summer here too so im amazed its doing this well...
Wish i could tent grow again but its jus not worth being busted again for me right now..

LED lights are great for my mumma, 3 weeks after giving up 54 clones over the previous 6 weeks for friends outdoor grows plus some for me,
1633581117848.jpg

She seems to like her trips to the hair-dressers!

Winter must be slowing everyone down...my girls are looking well despite the weather. Nice short internodal gaps as the stretch never really happened and I have about 4-5 weeks until harvest,
1658973717947.jpg

This is the best looking crop for a few rotations...the new bulb might be helping but it may have been my cloning problems too.

Wow!! You all have such huge healthy plants.
Showing my two small ladies surely won't knock your socks off!

View attachment 39867
They are looking nice, grown from seed always look more compact in the early weeks. I am harvesting this weekend...a week or so later than usual but should be fine.

The lights just came on (it is midnight) so I got a couple of pics, Mumma (3xplants) is as tall as me,
1662647137878.jpg

And her offspring,
1662647137892.jpg

Also found a pic of one of my clones that a friend grew outside (I did not even get a sniff of it),
8912152468786723214.jpg

Baby time, taken earlier today, gone back to using felt under the rockwool cubes,
1662906624824.jpg

They are clones, if I'm not mistaken
taken earlier today
Yep, clones are babies, the hint was 'taken earlier today', seeds take a bit longer to get to that size...as you know.
They all have roots now and one was growing a lot faster than the rest for some reason so I tipped it to let the others catch up. I do not like tipping, training or any of that shit that just stresses a plant as a normal rule but my humidity cover is only so tall.
They are pretty well ready to transplant but I am waiting on new exhaust and circulation fans to show up next week so I can fit them without stomping on any plants.

Yep, clones are babies, the hint was 'taken earlier today', seeds take a bit longer to get to that size...as you know.
They all have roots now and one was growing a lot faster than the rest for some reason so I tipped it to let the others catch up. I do not like tipping, training or any of that shit that just stresses a plant as a normal rule but my humidity cover is only so tall.
They are pretty well ready to transplant but I am waiting on new exhaust and circulation fans to show up next week so I can fit them without stomping on any plants.

I am glad to have at least been able to recognise them as clones but I have no experience with clones yet, though....hmm... I am slowly getting more curious about it :uhh:
But I would need to know more than simply taking a cutting from the mother plant....
A topic that could be worth discussing in an extra thread.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back