Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Protective Dab Mats for your Glass

Zazzle.com has some mousepads that work well for vape stations. I think their largest size is about 9 by 8 inches. Nevertheless, they have some nice Celtic designs and Indian print designs as well. Plus you can customize on their web site just about any graphic you want.

I use my vape asylum mat that Mom thought she owed me from a bet she lost!! haha

Really, I use it all of the time with my FP SH and the like. For dab rigs, however, I stick to silicon Slick Pad and its temp resistance.

Conversions are pretty useless for our purpose and the mat is not reinforced as well as the fibreglass job that come with the Dabpress or the Wilkinson one I have as a dab mat, still good for a non-slip clean surface but it does bunch up a bit if you just pull the press forward without a bit of a hold to help it pivot, cheap though;
Seller in Oz so quick to get as well, only AU$7.50

Conversions are pretty useless for our purpose and the mat is not reinforced as well as the fibreglass job that come with the Dabpress or the Wilkinson one I have as a dab mat, still good for a non-slip clean surface but it does bunch up a bit if you just pull the press forward without a bit of a hold to help it pivot, cheap though;
Seller in Oz so quick to get as well, only AU$7.50
Cheers :)
Pity it isn't as useful as I thought, but the size and non slip is still enticing - pretty much for the purpose you have it
I have a few good dab mats for more rigorous use

I have a few good dab mats for more rigorous use
It would be fine for your use, just scull dragging the weighty Dabpress by the top handle to tilt the unit is the only time it bunches, I was actually thinking of using it for a dab mat and get a more reinforced job for the Dabpress.

Here is just one dab mat of many that I really liked at: HERE

1569850729371.png

Scott occasionally likes to throw a little VAS monkey chow into the cage that is my back with things such as this:

20200225_142344.jpg

Pretty nice. Think they'll come in hahndee.

They're recycled non-skidding rubber foam. I for one am always dropping shit....or having it roll off counter tops. I'll take all the help I can get.

My pleasure! @Baron23 I owe you one as well!
Wow, I could have sworn I posted here and thanked Scott for the mat he generously sent me for no reason I can determine.

But thanks, Scott!! Very, very nice of you. Much appreciated.

@Baron23 this shutdown is changing my POV?
Sorry to be a brat!
My wife is so nice?
I found a SATIVA cart of ROSIN (maybe PINEAPPLE EXPRESS)
Taste is awesome !
I might have overdosed?
I have a mat for you too if you like. I know you have loads of glass so this might come in handy! Holler at me if you wish. Stay healthy Ataxian!

Bought a few dab mats and pads recently. Got tired of mats I grabbed from the kitchen. When dabbing, near to the last thing I want to think of is baking a pie because I grabbed a pie crust rolling mat. I'm better than that. I deserve better. Well, no I'm not, and no, I don't, but for $7.00 and some change, I became the happy owner of a Stonerdays dab pad that looks like a record. A record that shrank. The diameter is 8 inches, so it's a few tracks shy of an LP, but I like it anyway. It fits in the center of my Blazy Susan, so I can put the record mat on and spin it around while listening to music on my phone.
The small record are just coasters I use for bongs. Sometimes. Not real regularly, but it happens. It'll happen more now that they can co-ordinate. For sure.
20200516_105535.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back