Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Psychadelic

Image: Golden Wattle (Acacia Pycnantha) in flower. DMT is a naturally occurring compound found in members of the Acacia species, many of which are native to Australia.
Hmm...can't find LSD to try, might press some wattle flowers :dog:

I would guess shrooms are sassafras (mdma) are your best bets for finding natural hallucinogens near you...

4FDD551D-FF09-4990-8D22-AABAE43FC061.jpeg

My 16.5 yo daughter just texted me that she dropped 250-270ug about 3.5 hours ago (9PM) over at her friends house next door... It's just them and her friend didn't do any. Ugh.

01FEB4DB-48CC-4DB0-A0E9-BACEACEB3158.jpeg

I dunno, I'm just glad she feels comfortable enough to share/confide with me, as well as heed some advice... She always has a phone and knows she can call me anytime day or night, for any reason at all, and I will be there as fast as humanly possible. No matter what, no questions asked (until the next day anyway...)

Kinda sucks Mama can't handle discussing any of this shit (even though she has more LSD experience than I do), so she's outta the loop.

Last edited:
My 16.5 yo daughter just texted me that she dropped 250-270ug about 3.5 hours ago (9PM) over at her friends house next door... It's just them and her friend didn't do any. Ugh.

View attachment 26213

I dunno, I'm just glad she feels comfortable enough to share/confide with me, as well as heed some advice... She always has a phone and knows she can call me anytime day or night, for any reason at all, and I will be there as fast as humanly possible. No matter what, no questions asked (until the next day anyway...)

Kinda sucks Mama can't handle discussing any of this shit (even though she has more LSD experience than I do), so she's outta the loop.
Ahaha fair play to her.. hope she had fun...
I jus dont have time in my life for a full blown acid trip anymore...
Even mushroom take a whole day off you..

I really like dmt as it allows you to dip your toe in the trippy world at very deep levels, and be completely back to earth in 15 mins...
I feel its much safer too..
Man i love psychedelics...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back