Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Psychadelic

066DAAEA-56B0-4173-A3A3-54F970B86284.jpeg

20210815_130855.jpg

So been mushrooming alot lately.. watched fantastic fungi on netflix last night, on mushrooms obviously..
But tonight i thought if finally have a go on the changa...
Havent done dmt in a few months, i went deep in the last time i did it, still think about it, it was so deep and spiritual i just felt satisfied, like i didnt need to do it again.. i still ponder my last dmt trip alot so probably not ready for another one yet...

So changa... never done this before.. not sure what to expect, or even the dosage...
Im hoping its not like full on crystal dmt, im wanting something more subtle... and i have dmt, i want this to be different...

So has anyone here done this before.. could do with some pointers ???
If not ill start with 0.1 maybe and see how it goes..?? Smoke or vape ??? Will probably try in vapcap first... if not working i might have to smoke it..???

If you are referring to chaga mushrooms, they are considered to be one of the medicinal mushrooms. Their beneficial effects are that they may staunch tumor growth, stimulate the immune system, help balance blood sugar and cholesterol. I've taken it for many years and it does not have any intoxicating effects.

I usually make a strong decoction by taking an ounce or so and boiling it in water for maybe half an hour. The medicinal components are not effected by heat. The extract is then added to coffee, which it compliments nicely or a chai tea. To gain the health benefits that it offers the extract made from a few ounces of chaga should be consumed daily.

If you are referring to chaga mushrooms, they are considered to be one of the medicinal mushrooms. Their beneficial effects are that they may staunch tumor growth, stimulate the immune system, help balance blood sugar and cholesterol. I've taken it for many years and it does not have any intoxicating effects.

I usually make a strong decoction by taking an ounce or so and boiling it in water for maybe half an hour. The medicinal components are not effected by heat. The extract is then added to coffee, which it compliments nicely or a chai tea. To gain the health benefits that it offers the extract made from a few ounces of chaga should be consumed daily.

Im really getting into the whole medicinal mushroom thing.. its been very overlooked..
I am thinking of starting to study mycology...
Mushroom are amazing, psychedelic or not...

But changa is a mix of herbs that interact with dmt... not mushroom related..
Its new to me, was hoping someone may of come across it before....

Im really getting into the whole medicinal mushroom thing.
It's a fascinating area to study. It has changed my life and my perspective. I use medicinal mushrooms daily and I have adopted permaculture techniques to protect and minimize the disruption of the Mycelium. It truly is a universe beneath the ground. I recommend reading the book Mycelium Running.

Amazon product ASIN 1580085792
But changa is a mix of herbs that interact with dmt... not mushroom related..
I have never heard of it.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back