Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Psychadelic

14diviner_of_psychedelic_magic1.jpg

Did blotter acid a couple times . . . both times I had great tracers from the ceiling fan and the wallpaper was oozing down the walls and the carpet on the stairs was flowing down them like water . . . :ko:

midnight_cat+matei+apostolescu.jpg

Orange Sunshine . . . :peace:

7792805_orig.jpg

alex-grey.jpg

SummerArt4.jpg

Pollenectar_webtag_02.jpg

I definetely did my share of Acid when I was in my later teens and I had fun with shrooms and Ketamine and peyote once...well supposedly. I remember getting acid that made me trip for 3 days and 2 nights one time. I had to babysit my buddy cause it was all too much for him. I admit, the second night I started to wonder if permenant damage had been done...to him, not me. Back then my mind was so lost but it could handle so much. Now in my early 30's with a very demanding career and a wonderful family at home I couldn't imagine losing my mind or losing my comfort zone for so long. 2 hours even would be way too much. Honestly, I felt this way before the family. I think when I got my second career boom I just couldn't fathom being away from my comfort zone.

The thing about psychs is they can be therapeutic and sometimes I think with the amount of stress I put on myself that I would greatly benefit from such therapy. Recently I have found out about DMT and I hear the effects are intense but only last 15-20 minutes. I have not really looked into it but I bookmarked the docu on Netflix about it and intend to find out a little more about it.

Thats my confession!

cameron+Awake-Could-Be-So-Beautiful2.jpg

Keerych+Luminokaya+art.jpg

ectoplasm-fabian-jimenez1.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back