Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Psychadelic

85170647_3033149616745206_3570752027967356928_n.jpg

Had a trip last weekend thats was very much like this... i watched doctor strange, its got a lots of buildings moving in a fractal way... Marvel films may be cheesy shit and lack substance... but for shrooms its a colourfuck...

Thought id do some shrooms last night.. decided not to lemon tek for once.. ate 3.5 grams and pretty much nothing happened.. more of a borderline microdose..

This was fraustrating... although my gym session this morning was amazing.. great muscle mind conection while the shroom are still in your system...

Anyway i feel iv been robbed of a trippy night.. so im going again tonight...
I know they dont work great 2 days in a row.. but they didnt really work last night.. and im gonna have a mega 10g lemon tek dose to make dam sure i go to space this time...

Thought id do some shrooms last night.. decided not to lemon tek for once.. ate 3.5 grams and pretty much nothing happened.. more of a borderline microdose..

This was fraustrating... although my gym session this morning was amazing.. great muscle mind conection while the shroom are still in your system...

Anyway i feel iv been robbed of a trippy night.. so im going again tonight...
I know they dont work great 2 days in a row.. but they didnt really work last night.. and im gonna have a mega 10g lemon tek dose to make dam sure i go to space this time...
I eat 1.5 grams of Psilocybe cubensis and I'm good :biggrin: . I don't like to trip back to back, my body can't take it anymore :lmao:.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back