Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Psychadelic

IMG_20220923_075651_716.jpg

I dont know how to link netflix stuff.. but watch 'infinity'...
Its made for shrooms.. gonna eat shrooms and watch tomorrow...
Its a good watch, even just high... now i know why pi has infinite digits.. caus a circle has infinite sides.. its more complicated than that.. but watch its really good...

I dont know how to link netflix stuff.. but watch 'infinity'...
Its made for shrooms.. gonna eat shrooms and watch tomorrow...
Its a good watch, even just high... now i know why pi has infinite digits.. caus a circle has infinite sides.. its more complicated than that.. but watch its really good...
Its actually called a trip to infinity..
Finished it last night.. thought id check it all out befor i watch on shroom.. good job i did, the second half is very doom and gloom end of life, end of universe sort of thing...
Some crazy theories though...

Well, my fellow psychonauts, can you believe it, clinical trials are beginning to happen?!

People in pain, physical pain and also existential distress, NEED THIS THERAPY!

I mentioned to my oncologist about 3 or 4 years ago that I really wanted to find a therapist who would authorize my treatment with a psilocybin. He was a young fellow, maybe about 40 years old at the time. He graduated from University of Michigan (undergrad) as well as the University of Cincinnati (medical school) here in my neighborhood. He is truly quite brilliant and knows his stuff when it comes to my particular cancer which is an extremely complicated blood cancer called multiple myeloma. Actually, one needs a myeloma oncologist that specializes in MM due to its complexities. At any rate, you should have seen his face when I told him about my desire to find a psychologist that could treat me with psilocybin. Hehehe! Young people today, where the hell are their heads at?! Hehehe!

Actually, I've been trying to find a therapist that could help me out ever since my initial diagnosis in 2009 but of course that is a difficult task when we live in this puritanical culture that we do.

However, I would recommend anyone interested to check out maps.com to get connected with others who are on the same "wavelength" in terms of using psychoactives with their therapy. You might get lucky?

BTW, the chart below can be scrolled, if necessary, to show all of its data.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

"Let there be songs, to fill the air!"

StatusStudy TitleConditionsInterventionsPhase LocationNCT Identifier
Not yet recruitingPsilocybin Therapy for Chronic Low Back PainChronic Low-Back PainDrug: Psilocybin therapy with Zolpidem and ModafinilPhase 1
Phase 2
NCT053515417
Not yet recruitingPsilocybin-assisted Therapy for Phantom Limb PainPhantom Limb PainDrug: Psilocybin
Drug: Placebo Niacin
Phase 1University of California, San Diego
San Diego, California, United States
NCT052243368
Not yet recruitingPsilocybin-facilitated Treatment for Chronic PainFibromyalgia, PrimaryDrug: Psilocybin
Drug: Dextromethorphan
Early Phase 1NCT050687919
RecruitingPhase 1b Study in Patients With Short-Lasting Unilateral Neuralgiform Headache Attacks (SUNHA)Short Lasting Unilateral Neuralgiform Headache AttacksDrug: PsilocybinPhase 1King’s College London
London, United Kingdom
NCT0490512110
Not yet recruitingOpen-label Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of TRP-8802 With Psychotherapy in Adult Participants With FibromyalgiaFibromyalgiaDrug: TRP-8802
Behavioral: Psychotherapy
Phase 2University of Michigan-Functional MRI laboratory
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
NCT0512816211
Withdrawn*Psilocybin-Assisted Psychotherapy for Anxiety in People with Stage IV MelanomaAnxiety
Stage IV Melanoma
Drug: PsilocybinPhase 2Mount Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
NCT0097969312
UnknownProphylactic Effects of Psilocybin on Chronic Cluster HeadacheCluster HeadacheDrug: PsilocybinPhase 1
Phase 2
Neurobiology Research Unit, Rigshospitalet
Copenhagen, Denmark
NCT0428005513
RecruitingEffects of Psilocybin in Concussion HeadachePost-Traumatic HeadacheDrug: Placebo oral capsule
Drug: Low Dose Psilocybin
Drug: High Dose Psilocybin
Phase 1VA Connecticut Healthcare System
West Haven, Connecticut, United States
NCT0380698514
Active, not recruitingPsilocybin for the Treatment of Cluster HeadacheCluster HeadacheDrug: 0.143 mg/kg Psilocybin or 10 mg Psilocybin
Drug: 0.0143 mg/kg Psilocybin or 1 mg Psilocybin
Drug: Placebo
Phase 1VA Connecticut Healthcare System
NCT0298117315
Active, not recruitingPsilocybin for the Treatment of Migraine HeadacheMigraine HeadacheDrug: High Dose Psilocybin
Drug: Low Dose Psilocybin
Phase 1VA Connecticut Healthcare System, West Haven Campus
NCT0334168916
RecruitingRepeat Dosing of Psilocybin in Migraine HeadacheMigraine HeadacheDrug: Psilocybin
Phase 1VA Connecticut Healthcare System,
NCT0421853917
*The study was suspended due to the principal investigator being unable to acquire permission from his department to submit the protocol to the local Institutional Review Board.
TAKEAWAYS

Last edited:
Ooooo this is a biggie...
Been quite a while since iv last done them..
20221111_191133.jpg

And these are very strong shrooms...
And i will lemon tek to further intensify the experiance...
Wish me luck...

Would you look at the blue gills on these...

SmartSelect_20221202_184712_Gallery.jpg

SmartSelect_20221202_184728_Gallery.jpg

Looking forward to this...

Does anyone know anything about peyote ????
SmartSelect_20230320_172707_Telegram.jpg

Or anybody done it ???

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back