Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 3.54.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 3.54.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 3.53.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 3.53.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 3.53.00 PM.png
Would love a post with some examples of your products, pics are most welcome.

Also thanks for joining VA, Welcome.

The Puffco Plus is an all inclusive, first of its kind, pocket nail designed to deliver highly potent, flavorful, and discreet vapor. Use the Dart to easily load a dose at a time and instantly experience full spectrum effects.

Plus Chamber is a larger all-ceramic chamber means less time reloading and more time puffing. The Plus chamber contains no glues or exposed metals. Puffco’s new chamber has been engineered to optimize capacity and flavor. Great taste is guaranteed.

The Puffco Plus Dart was designed for durability and with regular cleaning you'll have no trouble getting months of usage out of your Dart. But replacing Darts has never been easier with our 3-pack ensuring you are getting premium, unadulterated flavor every puff, every pass.

The Puffco SuperCharger was redesigned specifically with our heavy users in mind.

The Puffco Prism is our revolutionary wax container that we designed specifically to fit the needs of today’s concentrate connoisseur. Simply use the dart to remove a pre-measured dose from the Prism and secure your mouthpiece. Over and under filling is a thing of the past. We’ve given you the perfect way to load your device without delay.

Now the Puffco Plus battery can be fully charged in under 35 minutes! *Standard 510 threading* **Compatible with Puffco+ only**

The Puffco Pro 2 is durable and reliable. Fill the large capacity chamber and experience enhanced vapor production from the best looking vape pen on the market.

Pro 2 has a coil based atomizer features a large capacity tapered bowl which eliminates waste and assists with cleaning.

A special ceramic blend is utilized to enhance vapor production. No Glues, No Plastics, No Fibers.

Puffco Pro ceramic atomizers are custom-designed to deliver the biggest and cleanest puffs around. The extra-large size chamber allows our customers to load the right amount for their needs, while our custom ceramic based heating element delivers the purest vapor and the easiest clean-up in the industry.

*Compatible with Puffco Pro only *The Puffco Pro is no longer in production as a full unit, however all batteries/chargers are covered under a one year manufacturer's warranty and will be replaced with a Plus battery and new Super Charger at our cost if defective.

The Puffco Plus is an all inclusive, first of its kind, pocket nail designed to deliver highly potent, flavorful, and discreet vapor. Use the Dart to easily load a dose at a time and instantly experience full spectrum effects.

Plus Chamber is a larger all-ceramic chamber means less time reloading and more time puffing. The Plus chamber contains no glues or exposed metals. Puffco’s new chamber has been engineered to optimize capacity and flavor. Great taste is guaranteed.

The Puffco Plus Dart was designed for durability and with regular cleaning you'll have no trouble getting months of usage out of your Dart. But replacing Darts has never been easier with our 3-pack ensuring you are getting premium, unadulterated flavor every puff, every pass.

The Puffco SuperCharger was redesigned specifically with our heavy users in mind.

The Puffco Prism is our revolutionary wax container that we designed specifically to fit the needs of today’s concentrate connoisseur. Simply use the dart to remove a pre-measured dose from the Prism and secure your mouthpiece. Over and under filling is a thing of the past. We’ve given you the perfect way to load your device without delay.

Now the Puffco Plus battery can be fully charged in under 35 minutes! *Standard 510 threading* **Compatible with Puffco+ only**

The Puffco Pro 2 is durable and reliable. Fill the large capacity chamber and experience enhanced vapor production from the best looking vape pen on the market.

Pro 2 has a coil based atomizer features a large capacity tapered bowl which eliminates waste and assists with cleaning.

A special ceramic blend is utilized to enhance vapor production. No Glues, No Plastics, No Fibers.

Puffco Pro ceramic atomizers are custom-designed to deliver the biggest and cleanest puffs around. The extra-large size chamber allows our customers to load the right amount for their needs, while our custom ceramic based heating element delivers the purest vapor and the easiest clean-up in the industry.

*Compatible with Puffco Pro only *The Puffco Pro is no longer in production as a full unit, however all batteries/chargers are covered under a one year manufacturer's warranty and will be replaced with a Plus battery and new Super Charger at our cost if defective.

Awesome job thanks fella, appreciate the effort. :thumbsup:

If anyone has anything they want to engage in about Puffco and our amazing products please don't hesitate to hit me up! I'm very grateful to be here and would love to learn and share more about the dab community.
Oh man, I am glad to see you here! I have a Puffco+ and it is undoubtedly the tastiest pen I've used - but I want to know more about the materials involved. Normally we try to keep this sort of discussion over in the Vaporizer Safety Thread so if you don't mind, I'd like to start a thread over there and tag you to ask a few questions?

The dart design is outstanding. Putting a dabber in the mouthpiece/cap is so helpful for true portability.

Yes you can!
Thank you sir!

@herbivore21's Puffco Plus Material Safety/Queries thread.

Figured this should be linked to from here as @Vinson Puffco did a great job responding to @herbivore21's detailed queries.

Thanks for Intel guys :thumbsup:
Thank you also my friend! Great idea to link here. @Vinson Puffco has indeed been very helpful over in the Puffco + safety thread! I love that we have already had this level of engagement with vendors here, I look forward to much more of this :biggrin:

Imagine if we eventually end up with a comprehensive vape safety thread with all of our favorite vapes materials etc detailed by their various manufacturers? That would be a beautiful thing :science:

Last edited:
XWTuX5P.jpg

Spent the morning 'getting to know' my Puffco Plus. :ko: Really a nice portable for an 'instant dab.' It comes with the little pick inside to load it which is a real handy feature. I haven't broken in the Prism yet... but can see where the little individual compartments will make things much easier on the go.

It took me a little bit to get used to putting a smaller amount in. I'm used to the coil type of pens where you can load a bit in there and go rather than a single dab at a time. But the Puffco Plus is really efficient and, now that I have the hang of it, I see using it often. Love the ceramic bowl atty.

I do have one question. Besides not overloading and finishing your dab, are there any tips at keeping this atty clean? Do you swab it or just let it burn off? It's not an issue now, but I'm thinking future.

Cleaning your Puffco chamber is easier than ever:

To alleviate any slight clogs and get any reclaim out of your chamber you can try unscrewing the mouthpiece and holding the pen upside down over a paper towel or your prism, initiate Sesh Mode for a cycle or two allowing any bi product to drip out of the holes in chamber and onto the paper towel or Prism. You may have to repeat this process a few time depending on how heavy of a clog you've experienced but I do recommend letting the pen cool every 2-3 Sesh Mode cycles as the pen will warm up! Cleaning is dependent on the user: if you are a heavy Puffco user we recommend cleaning every 4-5 uses.

The dart is held into the mouthpiece by a small black silicone grommet making it removable, for easy cleaning. Be fairly gentle as the dart itself is made of ceramic. To remove the dart you can push it out of the mouthpiece by pushing through the top of the mouthpiece with a cotton swab.

The dart itself can be cleaned using ISO, though you should not soak any gunmetal parts of the unit in any alcohol based cleaning solutions.

The battery and threading can be cleaned of any leaked product using a paper towel or cotton swab dipped in ISO. That should help alleviate any sticky mess and should not affect the performance of the battery itself.

Keep me posted how my tips help out and enjoy getting to know that crumble!

Leave it to me to Resurrect this thread.
I love my Puffco ProV2- it’s my first vape-
F4AEBCEF-B0F7-4435-A4BA-6FA4D145B061.jpeg
pen. Puts out great vapor on Low setting-green.Very compact I bought the Phsychedelic color-the Vision to be able to see it. sometimes the grays and blacks disappear. so the bright color should help.

VAS alert I have a Utillian5 coming soon - watched a video - bought it and yet to receive

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back