Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Puffco Peak and Peak Pro

i dont have the dock so not sure if i can
You do not need the dock for Bluetooth, you do need the app to explore lower temps than the preset low, which you should try as the flavours without having to worry about seshing too long and scorching.

...so far i dont have any issues with the presets, ive been running it on white as that seems to be just right :headbang:

...so far i dont have any issues with the presets, ive been running it on white as that seems to be just right :headbang:
You definitely don't need lower if flat-out is your cup of tea. :thumbsup:

Australian Vaporizers has just sent me a message about being Puffco sellers,
1685343343460.png

They say on the site the Peak Pro is fully customizable thru the app...I just checked and Puffco Connect is still not available in my region (Australia). I sent them a message and asked for clarification about the app.

I have been informed that Australian Vaporisers now have the new Puffco Peak Pro and said the following about Aussies and the app,
"We have spoken to Puffco about the availability of their app and they are working to have it available in Australia as soon as possible. Unfortunately we don't have an estimate on when this will be though, I apologize."
So, hopefully some good news soon:thumbsup:.

Still no App for Aussie users. :uhoh:
A good thing as I would probably jump on the following deal as I have heard nothing but good things about the 3DXL atty, US$360,
1697946416685.png

The Puffco Connect App is now available in Australia!
I managed to update the app and firmware but unfortunately, it has shown my unit has burnt-out LED lights, not just a firmware problem as I had hoped as this is a not-too-common fault that is usually fixed under warranty but my unit is well past that now.:frown:
Just clicked over 2300 on the session counter.

Last edited:
I managed to update the app and firmware but unfortunately, it has shown my unit has burnt-out LED lights, not just a firmware problem as I had hoped as this is a not-too-common fault that is usually fixed under warranty but my unit is well past that now.:frown:
Since there was really no way of knowing that without the firmware... I wonder if you could get them to replace it? Might be worth a try.

I wonder if you could get them to replace it?
I already talked to Zee vapor and they offered me an extra 5% off the deal on sale posted above (that 3DXL atty looks good) but I will use the app on the phone to try for some love with Puffco...tomorrow as I have been hitting the Puffco hard tonight and now remember what a proper dab feels like (brain farts are great!) as my PID has been ball vaping. :smug:

I wonder if you could get them to replace it? Might be worth a try.
So I got in touch thru the App and said from the start I was well past the warranty period but explained the app delaying fault finding and they got me to jump thru a heap of hoops to only end up saying it was out of warranty. :rofl:
I did find my OG receipt from Zee's as Puffco wanted screenshots of it and told Zee's of my problem and they offered me an extra 5% off any combo deal for a replacement so I may check out Zee's big sale that starts in a few hours.
Meanwhile, I did a Peak Temp Hit session and went too far and left a visible stain or 2 that would not q-tip clean so I ran a normal low-med session and the stains got cleaned up with the rosin. See the pic just after, that atty has 2321 dabs on the counter,
1699933482632.jpg

I just received my 3DXL (slow post after the sales) and installed the unit and was pleasantly surprised by the APP saying the 3DXL chamber was recognized and reminded that the intensity could be adjusted so I changed my low setting (230c/446f) that now has a vapor control slide bar and I set it to XL.
WOW! Huge rip using my recycler that gave the proper face slap followed by full body tingles almost like the first dab experience feeling again! I got another 2x whispy puffs then found the easy clean-up benefit of the shiny glazed finish on the 3DXL.
Now I know I should have got a second unit for my OG and the standard 3D atty for more session-type use.
The joystick cap is also much better to use than the old ball cap, it just pops off/on so much more easily...nice.

I got an email from Jcvap about their RBA 5D chamber for the Proxy and Peak a few days ago. The thing that got my interest going is the new 'turbocharged' cap. Seems like a huge improvement over the old cap offered on the Pockety. I wish he would upgrade the caps for the Pockety as well.

Just grab a Puffco Ball cap or the new Joystick cap for their standard attys, not the 3DXL version as it will be too long.
I just got a new 5D chamber from Jcvape and it disappointingly has the same cap as his OG with the terrible tether. :twocents:

Last edited:
It aint easy being green...just ask Kermit, but these look pretty good.
New colour relaese from Puffco,
1709620242206.png

I am still amazed at the vapor output of the new-to-me 3DXL Puffco chamber. It is so easy to keep clean compared to the non-glazed OG atty I was using.
It swallows up normal-sized dabs with ease 3&4mm rubies for size ref,
1711021923595.jpg

@LesPlenty are these the same chambers that are in the Pockety?
No, I have the latest Puffco 3DXL chamber (cost about half the price of a complete Pockety unit) in the Puffco Peak Pro. JCVape has not long ago released a XXL version for the Pockety with an adjustable airflow cap in an attempt to keep up with the Jones' but I have not got that...yet,
Sorry for off topic but I am sure you can fix if needed. :rofl:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back