Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

PuffItUp! The #1 Cause Of VAS

I bought a lsv from them last year.
I unbox it and fire it up..........use it hard.
Go through paperwork and examine unit and.............no serial number anywhere.
Not on the paper or on the plug so I email and ask wtf PIU says send it back and we replace.
Excellent cs already right.......I say I have used and am afraid to ship as I don't want to risk losing my med card over some stupid fed shit from the usps and it works great so not really a huge issue unless I need a rma.
Three days later a whole new setup hits my box.........new everything.
They apologize to ME for the mixup(totally not piu fault)and say don't worry about returning the first one.
Never had something like that happen before.............they showed genuine concern for my situation when they had no need to.
I hold them in the highest regard.

I bought a lsv from them last year.
I unbox it and fire it up..........use it hard.
Go through paperwork and examine unit and.............no serial number anywhere.
Not on the paper or on the plug so I email and ask wtf PIU says send it back and we replace.
Excellent cs already right.......I say I have used and am afraid to ship as I don't want to risk losing my med card over some stupid fed shit from the usps and it works great so not really a huge issue unless I need a rma.
Three days later a whole new setup hits my box.........new everything.
They apologize to ME for the mixup(totally not piu fault)and say don't worry about returning the first one.
Never had something like that happen before.............they showed genuine concern for my situation when they had no need to.
I hold them in the highest regard.
Ok, now I need to give @PuffItUp some money! That's an amazing story!

I've purchsed from PIU several times with stellar results - often cheaper than from the actual vendor. I always look at the PIU site first for any new purchase. They have answered EVERY email I've sent (pre and post sale) within hours - even during busy sale times.

mail.jpeg

Puffitup GREENGLASS. 2 day shipping $28.00

Smaller 18mm Female rigs are hard to find. They usually are of the 14mm variety. A lot of other types of functional pieces as well. Thanks again @PuffItUp.
Fun Stickers and candy. So it's gift friendly. :partyhat:
puffitup2.jpg

puffitup.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back