Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

PuffItUp! The #1 Cause Of VAS

I can understand not being able to offer discounts for VC and accessories. But there is free shipping. :smile: So I took a gander...

LSS Never thought I'd get an OG VC ever. But $35.00 (and a 5pk of titanium rings for $5) will get me to having 3 SS VCs for on the go.

Some serious deals going on over at puffitup.com....

Image-1.png

Green Friday Super Sale!
Lots of unique adapters and glass stems thrown in some of the deals. What what? A PAX WPA? :cool:And the IQ comes with a free bubbler?
Some S&B sales also. They sell Vapcap, but the only off the grid that they can afford to sell on sale is the Sticky Brick lineup.Which is understandable.

There is always the standard 15% code for those extras. Puff is my resupply store. ELB's, Vapebags, standard extras. Perhaps an S&B one day.:zzz:
save-15-percent-black-friday-green-friday.jpg

I ordered my Healthy Rips Fury 2 from Puff It Up so here's a brief review. It was my first time ordering from this company.

Ordering was easy. Shipping was fast. PIU included a few extras (thank you). Discrete packaging. Everything was well packed. PIU responded to an email within a few hours.

Overall my experience with Puff It Was excellent. Highly recommended.

I ordered my Healthy Rips Fury 2 from Puff It Up so here's a brief review. It was my first time ordering from this company.

Ordering was easy. Shipping was fast. PIU included a few extras (thank you). Discrete packaging. Everything was well packed. PIU responded to an email within a few hours.

Overall my experience with Puff It Was excellent. Highly recommended.

Vapor Brothers Original, my first vape :-D

I know, I know... he's our sponsor and of course I'm going to say nice things... but...

@PuffItUp rocks! :biggrin:

I ordered a Fury 2 on Monday and it got here yesterday. You can't beat that kind of customer service/delivery. I think it was in the mail within an hour of my ordering. Add to that a couple of candy bars and a nice note on the packaging? You've got classic Puffitup service. :thumbsup:

I purchased 7 years ago, in 2011 the iScale from Randy @PuffItUp .
I want to report that the iScale still works perfectly, and it gets used daily ... and has been used thusly for 7 full years.
I have a triple beam that assures me that the scale is accurate... and it always is.
During the 2015 raid it was left laying there when the police left.
This scale (still available at https://www.puffitup.com/IScale-p/iscale.htm) has seen
daily use since 2011.
It required battery change about once every year and a half.
I highly endorse this scale.
Quality product from @PuffItUp

I know, I know... he's our sponsor and of course I'm going to say nice things... but...

@PuffItUp rocks! :biggrin:

I ordered a Fury 2 on Monday and it got here yesterday. You can't beat that kind of customer service/delivery. I think it was in the mail within an hour of my ordering. Add to that a couple of candy bars and a nice note on the packaging? You've got classic Puffitup service. :thumbsup:

Delivery is FAST. They are authorized sellers. Have several standard model vapes to choose from. They sell ELBs and Vape bags at the lowest price with discount and Free shipping. So many praises to sing.

I'm on the fence about getting a Fury 2 from Puffitup. So many April sales and I am thinking about an electronic vape that is more portable than my former CFX.

They do price match (when allowed). I made a fool of myself thinking there was a deal on a Fury 2, but it was a Fury one and it was pointed out to me once I sent the link to them. :facepalm2: The Fury 2 deal from Puffitup is still worth considering. 15% discount with WPA with code.

4/20 Sale – Our Highest Discounts!
Also on notification for some out of stock items. Perhaps they will surface.

I highly endorse this scale.
That was quite an endorsement and story behind the scale as well.

Forgo all VAS for 2018 and plunk down $500. :smilie-devil:From the site :

4/20 Sale – Our Highest Discounts!

4/20 Sale time, bet you didn’t see this one coming!
Check out these limited time specials, bundles and discounts on our best selling and most popular vaporizers. Stock is limited on everything listed so get em while we’ve got em!
4/20 ONLY: $500, 10 Vaporizers, 1 Day Only!
win-some-money.jpg

I didn't have $500. So I got me a Double crown Blackwood Vapcap with Puffitups 15% Dynavap sale.
Blackwood Ti Woody-S Exotic - PuffItUp!

Last edited:
I didn't have $500. So I got me a Double crown Blackwood Vapcap with Puffitups 15% Dynavap sale.
I think you may have misunderstood what they meant.... you didn't need to spend $500. What they did was take $500 worth of $50 bills and put them on various vapes. Then when someone orders that vape, they might have a chance at a $50 bill attached to it.

At least that's how I interpreted it... perhaps @PuffItUp can correct me if I'm wrong?

I think you may have misunderstood what they meant.... you didn't need to spend $500.
I CnP the body of text from the blog. FWIW. It was for one day only. However....:smilie-devil:
UNTIL 4/23: VapCap Vaporizers – 20% Off with code: VAPCAP420

The Double Crown is only at PIU. I took the Blackwood in stock. And they shipped mine out fast on 4/20. :thumbsup:It arriving tomorrow.:aaaaa: Thanks again PIU!

I CnP the body of text from the blog. FWIW. It was for one day only. However....:smilie-devil:
UNTIL 4/23: VapCap Vaporizers – 20% Off with code: VAPCAP420

The Double Crown is only at PIU. I took the Blackwood in stock. And they shipped mine out fast on 4/20. :thumbsup:It arriving tomorrow.:aaaaa: Thanks again PIU!

Of all the DV stems I like the crowned blackwood the best. I have one on an xl omni that I use most often, and I have a blackwood vong on another xl omni. Never liked the ti XL stems that come with an omni. I use both with a closed carb.

Waited for PIU to carry these. FURY 2 Dosing Capsules
Used my return customer discount. :smug:

And when PIU has ELBs again. I shall return again. :naughty2:

Just thought I would let you guys know that puffitup is having a limited time Arizer sale. They are offering 25% off the Arizer Air, Arizer Solo II and the ArGo.

They are also offering 20% off their custom Arizer stems with coupon code "ARZRCUSTOM"

Just thought I would let you guys know that puffitup is having a limited time Arizer sale. They are offering 25% off the Arizer Air, Arizer Solo II and the ArGo.

They are also offering 20% off their custom Arizer stems with coupon code "ARZRCUSTOM"
And @PuffItUp are great folks who are real participants in our community. Exactly what you want in your vape supplier, IMO!! :thumbsup::headbang:

Randy and gang are awesome at separating me from my wallet it's in their best interest! :lol: really though they are awesome to deal with and you are right Baron they are very attentive and on point and integral in our community.

I'll chime in here as well. I emailed PIU yesterday and heard back from them in under two hours!
They seem to truly appreciate their customers.

Highly, highly recommended.

Has anyone seen those $29 water pipes on the piu site? I bought 3 for presents. They're actually nice little pipes. And would match well with dynavaps or fury 2 type vapes. A mighty might be a little heavy, its like a ten inch tall vape, but would work as well. Anyway just a heads up if your looking for stoner presents. Ho ho ho

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back