Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

PuffItUp! The #1 Cause Of VAS

PuffItUp

Sponsor
Hi!

I'm Randy, the guy who started PuffItUp 10-ish years ago. When I first introduced myself to this community I was running PIU out of a studio apartment. Orders were packed and shipped on my bed, shelves of vaporizers were stuck anywhere they would fit. A little has changed since then......

PM us anytime or post in our thread if we can do anything to help. @MG23 and I will be sure to check in regularly :)

A huge thank you to @momofthegoons and the rest of the mod team, and huuuuuuge thank you to the forum members that have supported us throughout the years.

www.PuffItUp.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I'm Randy, the guy who started PuffItUp 10-ish years ago. When I first introduced myself to this community I was running PIU out of a studio apartment. Orders were packed and shipped on my bed, shelves of vaporizers were stuck anywhere they would fit. A little has changed since then......

PM us anytime or post in our thread if we can do anything to help. @MG23 and I will be sure to check in regularly :)

A huge thank you to @momofthegoons @max and the rest of the mod team, and huuuuuuge thank you to the forum members that have supported us throughout the years.

www.PuffItUp.com

Save 15% on most items with code VAS

Hi and welcome to VA where I promise you will find the highest breed of vaporist :biggrin:

Good to have you here.

Glad you're the first sponsor here on the VA Randy. Just wanted to drop by and say a few words about puffitup. Every purchase I've made from Randy off of puffitup has been stellar through and through. From careful packacking to personal candy included in your package this site is really a pleasure to deal with. I honestly can't recommend an online retailer with higher service than this guy.

This is an old piece I wrote in 2011:
A Vaporizer Dealer that Cares About the Community
I am in touch with dozens of the Vaporizer dealers, and sellers of supplies. I order a multitude of vape accessories, just to find out who gives good support to clients.
Vaporization has been listed under Health and Pharmaceuticals, and as such we would hope they held customers in an especially high regard.
I spread the name of the companies that treat you guys right, as it should be, they deserve the word of mouth.
I speak with Puffitup on the 24/7 help line, and I jokingly have referred to him on these forums as "Puffy".
I learned a bit more about Puffy (Randy). Randy got into the Vaporizer industry at a young age, after he had started chemo-therapy. Randy is a shining example of a caring person that places the welfare of vaporizer users above the dollar.
Puffitup believes in really good customer service, and this is not just talk.
The prices are great, and shipping is free and fast.
The good part, is you can talk to a live person. Randy does not want to sell you anything you do not need or want. What Randy does want is to answer your questions, honestly and to the point about what part or vape might suit you.
PuffItUp made this small Vapor Lounge in Downtown San Jose.
1photo.jpg

They were committed to helping people stop smoking , by letting them try vaporization. The Vapor lounge which was located near a Hospital in downtown San Jose is 100% free to patients. They help certified MMJ patients in their immediate area that can not afford vaporizers by donating returned vaporizers.
I endorse PuffItUp, as being one Helluva company, whose deals you would be hard pressed to beat.
Please.. I say with confidence. Call Randy at PuffiUp at 1 (800)420 -4237 with parts questions. Tell him Vito sent you!

@PuffItUp - Randy, your support here is essential and its really great to see you. Whenever I need something vape related you will be first in my mind for sure . . . :thumbsup:

I had a friend who is interested in vaping. After much discussion it seemed that the alternate was the vape for him right now. Without thought I recommended he go with @PuffItUp because I knew he would get great service. He got shipping confirmation within an hour (during the 420 sale no less!) and is quite happy so far. I think he made the right choice on the vape, I know he made the right choice on the retailer!

Hi!

A huge thank you to @momofthegoons and the rest of the mod team, and huuuuuuge thank you to the forum members that have supported us throughout the years.

www.PuffItUp.com

Save 15% on most items with code VAS
HI Randy - I'm a bit late to the party, but let me please add my gratitude for your joining and participating on our somewhat new community!! :clap:

I have purchased from Puffitup in the past and have been always completely satisfied with the transaction.

Also, I'm aware of the great support you have given to @Vitolo and his efforts with indigent MMJ patients that makes you a real mensch doing a real mitzvah for others. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I didn't ever know your name or how you started, but I do like Puffitup and am very glad you have established a presence with us here. :headbang::biggrin:

Thanks

...simply the best.

@PuffItUp when will you be getting the new Solo II? I've been holding off buying. I would rather give you the business. I've got plenty of other units but really want the Solo II, even though I don't need another vaporizer.:partyhat:
...u already have the perfect stem...lol.

Hey there Ol' Randy!

I almost bought ELB's from VHL for %20 off. Then had $4.99 added to my shipping cost. Now I'm back to $20+ dolleres. So I proceeded to empty my cart.

Then I remembered Puffitup! :smoke:And they weren't sold out. Went to them and added my return customer discount code. Shipping was FREE! My total was $16.57. $4.14 an ELB

In the comments section of my order I typed the following.

"You have a better offer for your basket screens than VHL's sale price plus their added shipping. I'm recommending you."

They are still my go-to for Vape bags. Thanks Randy!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back