Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
v375wg.jpg

Hi Everyone.This was my purchase during recent black friday sales.i went for the wood model.

Pulsar Flow details:
  • Convection hybrid design
  • Inbuilt lithium ion battery
  • quartz heating chamber
  • similar magnetic vapor cooling plate design as the firefly
  • quartz heating chamber
  • heat ranges 356F-428F (180C- 220C)
  • one button operation
  • 40 second heat up time
  • haptic vibration feedback when desired temperature is reached or 4minute session is complete.
  • .2 gm herb chamber( loose medium grind fill works best )
  • 4 minute session time.
  • heavy unit weighs in just under 200g (7oz)
  • charging time 3hours
The kit includes the Flow, USB cable, stir tool, extra silicone mouthpiece insert, 2 alcohol wipes, and a cleaning brush. Everything comes packaged in a reusable gift box.

Pros:
  • solid beautfully designed convection hybrid vape.
  • Quick heat up time: under 40 seconds
  • Thick dense vapor is easily possible with loose medium grind even on heat setting 2, which is where i start usually.Pack heat chamber full similar to the firefly for best results.
  • Plenty of heat available to vaporise herb and concentrates,although no concentrate pads were included.
Cons:
  • Battery life is poor .I’m maybe getting 6 x 4 minute sessions and my battery is almost dead.
  • Pulsar flow can get hot during extended sessions
  • Not a true portable imo due to weight and magnetic cooling lid can easily become dislodged spilling contents during transit. a coffee table eye catching portable maybe yes.
  • vapor quality is ok.I was expecting better flavour being honest.after every draw I experience a tickle in my throat followed quickly by a cough.turning temps down doesnt seem to help .
  • The Flow is not efficient with material due to conduction cooking of material in heating chamber quickly cooking herb to dark brown in under two 4 minute sessions.
Overall This might be an ok vape to use on occasion or for light use,but poor battery life and low efficiency due to conduction elements in this vape means it hogs my herb supply a little too much.I have vapes at my disposal that sink this one fair and square.

Finally pictures of the heating chamber and airpath.checking the airpath on this unit most of the air comes from the airport which can be seen on the front of the unit.extra air is also being pulled in from somewhere else inside the unit.

2gydgfq.jpg

ibhwk1.jpg

Last edited:
v375wg.jpg

Hi Everyone.This was my purchase during recent black friday sales.i went for the wood model.

Pulsar Flow details:
  • Convection hybrid design
  • Inbuilt lithium ion battery
  • quartz heating chamber
  • similar magnetic vapor cooling plate design as the firefly
  • quartz heating chamber
  • heat ranges 356F-428F (180C- 220C)
  • one button operation
  • 40 second heat up time
  • haptic vibration feedback when desired temperature is reached or 4minute session is complete.
  • .2 gm herb chamber( loose medium grind fill works best )
  • 4 minute session time.
  • heavy unit weighs in just under 200g (7oz)
  • charging time 3hours
The kit includes the Flow, USB cable, stir tool, extra silicone mouthpiece insert, 2 alcohol wipes, and a cleaning brush. Everything comes packaged in a reusable gift box.

Pros:
  • solid beautfully designed convection hybrid vape.
  • Quick heat up time: under 40 seconds
  • Thick dense vapor is easily possible with loose medium grind even on heat setting 2, which is where i start usually.Pack heat chamber full similar to the firefly for best results.
  • Plenty of heat available to vaporise herb and concentrates,although no concentrate pads were included.
Cons:
  • Battery life is poor .I’m maybe getting 6 x 4 minute sessions and my battery is almost dead.
  • Pulsar flow can get hot during extended sessions
  • Not a true portable imo due to weight and magnetic cooling lid can easily become dislodged spilling contents during transit. a coffee table eye catching portable maybe yes.
  • vapor quality is ok.I was expecting better flavour being honest.after every draw I experience a tickle in my throat followed quickly by a cough.turning temps down doesnt seem to help .
  • The Flow is not efficient with material due to conduction cooking of material in heating chamber quickly cooking herb to dark brown in under two 4 minute sessions.
Overall This might be an ok vape to use on occasion or for light use,but poor battery life and low efficiency due to conduction elements in this vape means it hogs my herb supply a little too much.I have vapes at my disposal that sink this one fair and square.

Finally pictures of the heating chamber and airpath.checking the airpath on this unit most of the air comes from the airport which can be seen on the front of the unit.extra air is also being pulled in from somewhere else inside the unit.

2gydgfq.jpg

ibhwk1.jpg
Excellent review. I might have gone for one, not now.

Peace and good things to you.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back